The Argument Against DACA

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Being in SoCal I've been seeing a lot of this more and more for the past decade. Many consider themselves Mexican and want to turn the US into the shithole they or their parents escaped.

Hook them up to a polygraph and find out where their loyalties are before granting a path to citizenship.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

During the Great War, or as it became known later, the First World War, the German Government expected the German American citizens to rise up and attack from within the United States. They believed that the German half of the self identification would win out. That no such thing happened is of course historical fact.

The next war, the Government believed that the Japanese Americans were a huge threat. They were not given the chance, to demonstrate their loyalty as the German Americans were, instead they were locked up in "internment camps" or if you prefer field prisons. They were investigated to the nth degree and found to be loyal to the US. No sabotage was ever conducted by these people.

In fact, the German Americans of the First World War fought heroically against the mother nation. Despite belonging as children, and adults, to various German American organizations, reading the propaganda sheets in the mother tongue, and feeling a certain sympathy for Germany during the war.

In the Second World War, the Japanese Americans were well known as the heroic members of among other units, the 442nd. We still didn't trust them enough to actually let them fight Japan, but against Germany in Europe, they performed above and beyond any reasonable standard of duty.

When I was in the Military, we had people from Puerto Rico, and several other Central and South American countries. We had Jamaicans, and we had folks from all over. They all fought, and they all risked death to serve this nation.

The funny thing is that you and the rest don't seem to mind other "ethic" celebrations. Everyone wears green on Saint Patrick's day. Everyone embraces the Irish culture in so far as they drink beer and cheer and celebrate. But God Forbid if they celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Why that is absolutely unamerican.

Calm down. Enjoy your Freedom Fries. Tell yourself that it makes you a hell of a patriot to drink bourbon and ignore foreign whiskey. Enjoy a Bud. But calm the hell down.

During the Great War, or as it became known later, the First World War, the German Government expected the German American citizens to rise up and attack from within the United States. They believed that the German half of the self identification would win out. That no such thing happened is of course historical fact.

The next war, the Government believed that the Japanese Americans were a huge threat. They were not given the chance, to demonstrate their loyalty as the German Americans were, instead they were locked up in "internment camps" or if you prefer field prisons. They were investigated to the nth degree and found to be loyal to the US. No sabotage was ever conducted by these people.

In fact, the German Americans of the First World War fought heroically against the mother nation. Despite belonging as children, and adults, to various German American organizations, reading the propaganda sheets in the mother tongue, and feeling a certain sympathy for Germany during the war.

In the Second World War, the Japanese Americans were well known as the heroic members of among other units, the 442nd. We still didn't trust them enough to actually let them fight Japan, but against Germany in Europe, they performed above and beyond any reasonable standard of duty.

When I was in the Military, we had people from Puerto Rico, and several other Central and South American countries. We had Jamaicans, and we had folks from all over. They all fought, and they all risked death to serve this nation.

The funny thing is that you and the rest don't seem to mind other "ethic" celebrations. Everyone wears green on Saint Patrick's day. Everyone embraces the Irish culture in so far as they drink beer and cheer and celebrate. But God Forbid if they celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Why that is absolutely unamerican.

Calm down. Enjoy your Freedom Fries. Tell yourself that it makes you a hell of a patriot to drink bourbon and ignore foreign whiskey. Enjoy a Bud. But calm the hell down.
I know of no group that protests flying flags of other nations.

I served as well, so you either didn't meet many people or are just lying.

If people want to celebrate something that occurred in their country of origin or out of habit, I'm fine with it.

but when these fucking traitorous ass lickers, pull down Old Glory to put up their Mexican rag, and then cheer and threaten...

When I bought this house, there was a flag pole in the yard. There is no flag flying on it, and has not been since I moved in. I won't fly the American Flag. I won't fly it so long as the Department of Homeland Insecurity ignores the Bill of Rights. I talk people out of joining the military now, because I tell them what they would be fighting for. A Government that steals people's property, and tramples the rights of the citizens.

I have a neighbor who flys a flag, and I don't care. There is another neighbor who flys the flag of the African Continent. I don't care about that either. One flys the Gadsden Flag with the Confederate Flag. I could care less.

If someone wants to fly the Mexican Flag, I could care less. If they take down someone else's flag to put theirs up, on property they do not own or rent, then I have an issue. That would be vandalism at the least, criminal trespass, or whatever the local ordinances call it. Otherwise, I could care less.

If its your flagpole, fly what the hell you want. If it is someone else's flagpole, leave it the hell alone.

Being in SoCal I've been seeing a lot of this more and more for the past decade. Many consider themselves Mexican and want to turn the US into the shithole they or their parents escaped.

Hook them up to a polygraph and find out where their loyalties are before granting a path to citizenship.

Hey, how about those Irish during a St. Paddy's Parade? They want to turn America into Ireland, obviously!

maxresdefault.jpg

Or those Italians during Columbus Day!

349062_1280x720.jpg

or those fuckin' Germans during Oktoberfest!

oktoberfest800.jpg

Seriously, no grown man should wear Lederhosen!!!

Brilliant Post SavannahMan, you are a true scholar. HOWEVER - you failed to factor in mindsets of the eras. The German-Americans of WWI and Japanese-Americans of WWII were made to feel pride in their new homeland, American patriotism was instilled in them as well as being contagious in their communities. America was considered a melting Pot . In the present era America is not considered a melting pot, patriotism is not instilled in anybody in fact it is ridiculed by the powers that be. The melting Pot which some now prefer to call a 'mosaic' has been forged into a bubbling mass of conflict and immigrants are encouraged and conditioned to despise their hosts ... totally different game plan

Brilliant Post SavannahMan, you are a true scholar. HOWEVER - you failed to factor in mindsets of the eras. The German-Americans of WWI and Japanese-Americans of WWII were made to feel pride in their new homeland, American patriotism was instilled in them as well as being contagious in their communities. America was considered a melting Pot . In the present era America is not considered a melting pot, patriotism is not instilled in anybody in fact it is ridiculed by the powers that be. The melting Pot which some now prefer to call a 'mosaic' has been forged into a bubbling mass of conflict and immigrants are encouraged and conditioned to despise their hosts ... totally different game plan

Really? Because frankly, most Hispanics I know are more patriotic than a lot of white people. Saw lots of hispanics when I was in the military, not a lot of privileged white guys named Biff.

Really? Because frankly, most Hispanics I know are more patriotic than a lot of white people. Saw lots of hispanics when I was in the military, not a lot of privileged white guys named Biff.
Good for you Joe ... glad to hear it. "privileged white guys named Biff" are generally libtards such as yourself and shirk the military. Most of the Hispanics you encountered are generally devout religious and would stomp your ass if they knew about what you did to that Nun [Thought I forgot that did ya ?]

PFUI. The Japanese Americans were constantly treated as inferiors, or invaders. During the First World War, Washington State for example, almost passed a law making it illegal for the Japanese to own property. During the run up to the Second World War, nonsensical propaganda was out there every day, not from official sources, but generally believed and in the newspapers about Japanese Americans really being "Fifth Columnists". General Sharp was so worried about the uprising of Japanese Americans as saboteurs, he basically ignored the threat from the sea and air to focus instead on the Japanese Americans.

They were not made to feel welcome. Nor were they taught that America loved and welcomed them. There were even laws segregating them into schools in San Francisco because the good people didn't want the Yellow Peril mixing with the Whites.

The Japanese Americans were patriotic in spite of the attitudes of the nation, not because of it.

Hey, how about those Irish during a St. Paddy's Parade? They want to turn America into Ireland, obviously!

maxresdefault.jpg

Or those Italians during Columbus Day!

349062_1280x720.jpg

or those fuckin' Germans during Oktoberfest!

oktoberfest800.jpg

Seriously, no grown man should wear Lederhosen!!!
Irish are protesting and rioting!? Thanks for the great intel, oh knowledgeable dumbass!

Good for you Joe ... glad to hear it. "privileged white guys named Biff" are generally libtards such as yourself and shirk the military. Most of the Hispanics you encountered are generally devout religious and would stomp your ass if they knew about what you did to that Nun [Thought I forgot that did ya ?]

I didn't do anything to a nun. NOw, true, when she said "God had a good reason for your mom to die" (of a horrible disease that took a year and a half to kill her and bankrupted her family) I really, realy did want to bash that nasty old Lesbians head into the nearest wall. But I showed restraint.

But I was in the military for 11 years... and the only wealthy guy I saw was a Jewish captain who decided he was a woman after he left the service.

Irish are protesting and rioting!? Thanks for the great intel, oh knowledgeable dumbass!

Obviously, you weren't complaining about the 'protesting" you were complaining they weren't real Americans because they were flying foreign flags... just like the Irish do.
Yet more leftard lies. Stupid strawmen is all the left have.

I didn't do anything to a nun. NOw, true, when she said "God had a good reason for your mom to die" (of a horrible disease that took a year and a half to kill her and bankrupted her family) I really, realy did want to bash that nasty old Lesbians head into the nearest wall. But I showed restraint.

But I was in the military for 11 years... and the only wealthy guy I saw was a Jewish captain who decided he was a woman after he left the service.
Okay so maybe you didn't ... maybe you just fantasized doing it. So what did the priests do to you that has you so rabidly obsessed with attacking all things Godly ? Did they hurt you Joe ? Did they make you feel all gooshy in the tooshy ? That would certainly explain a lot of things such as your support of all things LGBT ... early childhood trauma can make you a tad queer ya know. And why would you applaud when I told you that Pol Pot killed all the priests ? You're a funny little fella Joey Boy with some serious mental issues --- you do realize that I don't mean funny like a clown dontcha .... you're a tad queer little fella

PFUI. The Japanese Americans were constantly treated as inferiors, or invaders. During the First World War, Washington State for example, almost passed a law making it illegal for the Japanese to own property. During the run up to the Second World War, nonsensical propaganda was out there every day, not from official sources, but generally believed and in the newspapers about Japanese Americans really being "Fifth Columnists". General Sharp was so worried about the uprising of Japanese Americans as saboteurs, he basically ignored the threat from the sea and air to focus instead on the Japanese Americans.

They were not made to feel welcome. Nor were they taught that America loved and welcomed them. There were even laws segregating them into schools in San Francisco because the good people didn't want the Yellow Peril mixing with the Whites.

The Japanese Americans were patriotic in spite of the attitudes of the nation, not because of it.
You been reading too much leftarded revised history.

Okay so maybe you didn't ... maybe you just fantasized doing it. So what did the priests do to you that has you so rabidly obsessed with attacking all things Godly ? Did they hurt you Joe ? Did they make you feel all gooshy in the tooshy ?

NO, they told me a nasty lie about there being a magic man in the sky.

I don't like it when people lie to me.

That would certainly explain a lot of things such as your support of all things LGBT ... early childhood trauma can make you a tad queer ya know.

wouldn't know, guy, I'm straight. I do have an Asian girl fetish, though, but I don't think that has anything to do with Catholicism.

THe only reason why I support LGBT rights? It pisses off the religious assholes. Same reason I support Abortion rights.

And why would you applaud when I told you that Pol Pot killed all the priests ?

Um, no, that would actually be kind of bad. But the thing is, Pol Pot happened because the US bombed the shit out Cambodia and radicalized their people. so there's that.

You're a funny little fella Joey Boy with some serious mental issues --- you do realize that I don't mean funny like a clown dontcha .... you're a tad queer little fella

says the guy who is obsessing about my sex life? who seems to spend a lot of time obsessing about other people's sex lives?

You been reading too much leftarded revised history.

Really? Great. Glad to hear it was nonsense after all. Perhaps you could help me though. Because History says it happened. Not Left wing history, but facts from history.

Anti-Japanese exclusion movement | Densho Encyclopedia

It became an international incident prior to World War One. Anti-Japanese Legislation in California

You can hear about the Chinese American experience after the great San Francisco Quake when whites looted the Chinese businesses.

1906 Earthquake: Chinese Displacement - Presidio of San Francisco (U.S. National Park Service)

Since all of these histories are drawn from newspapers, letters, and official documentation, I wonder how the hell the Left Wing managed to go back in time, and plant all this stuff in the archives? I mean, they would have to travel through time to do that right? I suppose they could get a DeLorian, which was a terrible car to begin with, and install some special effects, but outside of a studio lot at Paramount, where would it really work?

Because you haven't heard of it, doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Because you were never told it during the skipping across the eras history lessons, doesn't mean it is Left Wing Propaganda.

For a fair overview of the lead up to the Great War and the American attitudes towards that activity there is an excellent book called "The Zimmerman Telegram" by Barbara Tuchman. A writer of some note on the Great War.

https://www.amazon.com/Zimmermann-T...8-1&keywords=Zimmerman+telegram&tag=ff0d01-20

I'd invite you to read it. Oh wait. Never mind. It probably isn't on the approved list of acceptable History books from the RW Revisionist History society. And it's pretty long, and I don't think it has many pictures.

Anything else you would like to try and claim never happened? How about the hunt for Poncho Villa? You've heard of that haven't you? How about the Battleship Maine? Or was that a Left Wing propaganda coup too? The idea that a battleship could blow up and sink in Havana and cause a war. Ridiculous.

When I bought this house, there was a flag pole in the yard. There is no flag flying on it, and has not been since I moved in. I won't fly the American Flag. I won't fly it so long as the Department of Homeland Insecurity ignores the Bill of Rights. I talk people out of joining the military now, because I tell them what they would be fighting for. A Government that steals people's property, and tramples the rights of the citizens.

I have a neighbor who flys a flag, and I don't care. There is another neighbor who flys the flag of the African Continent. I don't care about that either. One flys the Gadsden Flag with the Confederate Flag. I could care less.

If someone wants to fly the Mexican Flag, I could care less. If they take down someone else's flag to put theirs up, on property they do not own or rent, then I have an issue. That would be vandalism at the least, criminal trespass, or whatever the local ordinances call it. Otherwise, I could care less.

If its your flagpole, fly what the hell you want. If it is someone else's flagpole, leave it the hell alone.
Mexicans fly the Mexican rag on US federal property.

Hoisting the Mexican flag at a US post office

They do it as an act of claiming the land for Mexico.

Forum List

Back