Remember in the 90's When You Could Speak Freely and Not Everything Was Racist?

Its because Millenials couldn't speak yet.
Uh, I don't know what planet you thrived on during the 90's but RAP came into its own during those years and everything they said came under fire....NWA started it and Sista Sojour ended it.

Or...

Racists were a fringe group and not welcomed and encouraged by the leader of a major political party.
Yeah, you're right. Obama really did stir up a lot of racist crap in his effort to destroy America.
I'm sorry but I cannot recall Obama being overtly racist. Did he ever exhort crowds,at,his,campayrallies,to,"punch him in the mouth" or,advise his followers that if violence breaks out he himself would pay their legal defense bills? Did Obama ever say he missed the old days when those who dare disrupt his rallies would be carried out on a stretcher? Or maybe after clashes with Klansmen, Obama said both sides were at fault?

Remind us please of what President Obama said or did to create the illusion of,racism in your mind.

Or...

Racists were a fringe group and not welcomed and encouraged by the leader of a major political party.
Yeah, you're right. Obama really did stir up a lot of racist crap in his effort to destroy America.
I'm sorry but I cannot recall Obama being overtly racist. Did he ever exhort crowds,at,his,campayrallies,to,"punch him in the mouth" or,advise his followers that if violence breaks out he himself would pay their legal defense bills? Did Obama ever say he missed the old days when those who dare disrupt his rallies would be carried out on a stretcher? Or maybe after clashes with Klansmen, Obama said both sides were at fault?

Remind us please of what President Obama said or did to create the illusion of,racism in your mind.
I'm sorry but I cannot recall Obama being overtly racist.
:lmao::laugh2::laugh::rofl::lol::badgrin::cuckoo::itsok::shock::rofl::lmao:

Or...

Well argued. You are a sterling example of a Trump supporter. Ill equipped to make a cogent statement, you resort to emoticons. I suppose your whole outlook could be summed up on a bumper sticker.

Or...

Well argued. You are a sterling example of a Trump supporter. Ill equipped to make a cogent statement, you resort to emoticons. I suppose your whole outlook could be summed up on a bumper sticker.
Says the guy who posts Obama was not a racist!

Or...

No that wasn't Obama's style. He preferred to weigh in on isolated White on Black conflicts in order to inflame Racial hatred and attack Police. You remember Trayvon, Michael Brown. He and Holder also legitimized Black Lives Matter. Then there was SB-1070, where he didn't read the bill but had no problem going on national television giving a total bullshit interpretation inflaming Hispanics. There are plenty more examples. Obama is big time Racist, he just fooled you because he has a smooth voice and a nice smile.

Or...

No that wasn't Obama's style. He preferred to weigh in on isolated White on Black conflicts in order to inflame Racial hatred and attack Police. You remember Trayvon, Michael Brown. He and Holder also legitimized Black Lives Matter. Then there was SB-1070, where he didn't read the bill but had no problem going on national television giving a total bullshit interpretation inflaming Hispanics. There are plenty more examples. Obama is big time Racist, he just fooled you because he has a smooth voice and a nice smile.
You don't thInk that Black lives matter at all? Do you think police should act with impunity? Do you think that Zimmerman is totally innocent and Trayvon deserved to die?

Or...

I think you're a racist and have a tendency to project your psychosis on others, particularly Black men in positions of authority.

I think you're a racist and have a tendency to project your psychosis on others, particularly Black men in positions of authority.
image.gif

Or...

You don't thInk that Black lives matter at all? Do you think police should act with impunity? Do you think that Zimmerman is totally innocent and Trayvon deserved to die?
Butt hurt alert!

Or...

Butt hurt alert!
It's all I can do to keep up with your erudite, witty and incisive intellect! I'd better buy me some of those bumper stickers I mentioned before.

Or...

Butt hurt alert!
I think all lives matter and that Black Lives Matter is a front organization for militant Blacks who hate the Police and White people in general. I don't think George Zimmermann was innocent but I do think it was totally inappropriate for the President of the United States to weigh in on a tragic but local crime.

Things were no better in the 90's.
This walking-on-eggshells routine regarding candid conversation about race began in earnest in the early 1970's.
White lefties are the most guilty of perpetuating the condition. That's because their worlds consist of nothing but more white lefties. They can't even utter the word black out loud when in public. They have to mouth it like it's in parenthesis and look around the room for any (black) people as they do.

Or...

Just look what happens to Millennials when you say ALL LIVES MATTER. FREAKOUT TIME!

Or...

Treyvon was a racist, homophobe who would still be alive if he just went home.

Forum List

Back