The Ancient Black Hebrews

That' the Mishnah.
You're not a Jew, so I hope you don't know or study Mishnah.
You're not supposed to, you're supposed to study the Noachide Laws.
Oh. Its a big secret that you will be killed if you reveal it. I gotcha. :laugh:

When the Sanhedrin stood, a non-Jew studying the Oral Torah for reasons other than conversion would be liable to the death penalty.
You can see inside yourself that such a path of attaining knowledge of Torah is detestable.
Youre just one big excuse after another. Youre basically useless in this conversation then. You cant prove anything you have said because someone would have to kill you.

You mean I don't follow TNT methodology of studying religion.
You're right...I start from the beginning in the original language and read commentaries that follow the correct language.
I don't start off with an agenda and then pull 10 verses out of my arse.
No. I mean you are really useless. You are arguing something you cant prove. You cant even disprove my verses that show Moses was Black. No where in the Torah does it say that the Hebrews were white. Why would you think that this gang of white people lived where everyone else was Black and not die off of skin cancer?
laugh.gif

Reverse engineer the generations from the well documented 2nd Temple Era going backward and you will NOT be able to show that Jews were Black.
The Torah specifically states that Moshe was married to a Black woman and that's the exception.

Oh. Its a big secret that you will be killed if you reveal it. I gotcha. :laugh:

When the Sanhedrin stood, a non-Jew studying the Oral Torah for reasons other than conversion would be liable to the death penalty.
You can see inside yourself that such a path of attaining knowledge of Torah is detestable.
Youre just one big excuse after another. Youre basically useless in this conversation then. You cant prove anything you have said because someone would have to kill you.

You're right...I start from the beginning in the original language and read commentaries that follow the correct language.
No. I mean you are really useless. You are arguing something you cant prove. You cant even disprove my verses that show Moses was Black. No where in the Torah does it say that the Hebrews were white. Why would you think that this gang of white people lived where everyone else was Black and not die off of skin cancer?
laugh.gif

You haven't proved anything, only that you're a nutter:uhoh3:
I proved my point and discovered something else. Independent needs to help you because you are a fake Jew.
laugh.gif

That' the Mishnah.
You're not a Jew, so I hope you don't know or study Mishnah.
You're not supposed to, you're supposed to study the Noachide Laws.

My discussion with you is for the benefit of JRoc, not you.
I have already stated you are a racist ahole.
Youre talking to me to help JRoc the fake Jew? Whats racist about saying the Hebrews were Black? Claiming they werent Black without a shred of evidence to support your claim is what is racist.

The Sons of Moshe MAY have been Black but they were probably exiled to somewhere in Africa.
They certainly, and sadly, contributed nothing significant to out tradition.

laugh.gif

Reverse engineer the generations from the well documented 2nd Temple Era going backward and you will NOT be able to show that Jews were Black.
The Torah specifically states that Moshe was married to a Black woman and that's the exception.
so show us.....Oh hell. Its a super secret that I need a spy decoder ring and a pass word to get to right?

laugh.gif

I proved my point and discovered something else. Independent needs to help you because you are a fake Jew.
laugh.gif
JRoc admitted he has a limited education but he knows how to read English; an ability which you seem to lack.

Youre talking to me to help JRoc the fake Jew? Whats racist about saying the Hebrews were Black? Claiming they werent Black without a shred of evidence to support your claim is what is racist.

The Sons of Moshe MAY have been Black but they were probably exiled to somewhere in Africa.
Funny you mention that. Thats where the Hebrews always went in time of trouble so they could blend in with the other Black people. They went to Africa.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
JRoc admitted he has a limited education but he knows how to read English; an ability which you seem to lack.
I can read english just fine. I read your posts that show you dont have any proof of your claims.

laugh.gif

so show us.....Oh hell. Its a super secret that I need a spy decoder ring and a pass word to get to right?

Ever here of the Talmud? Mishnah? Prophets?
Are you that bereft of knowledge of TJS?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm hurt....:D He's more learned than me...I do know that we cant go to clubs in black neighborhoods with worrying about getting shot

Funny you mention that. Thats where the Hebrews always went in time of trouble so they could blend in with the other Black people. They went to Africa.

False...the Jews never willingly went further West than Egypt.

laugh.gif

Yes actually I have heard of them. Thats why I asked you to put down some quotes. If you mess up and put something down that isnt legit I will point ii out. I think thats the real reason you have failed to supply anything to back up your claims.

laugh.gif

His sister wasn't very happy about it either

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I can read english just fine. I read your posts that show you dont have any proof of your claims.

Yeah, yeah...how does it feel that NOBODY on this forum except for JRoc and myself are responding to your erudite stupidity?

False. Not only is Egypt in Africa, the Hebrews also went down to south africa and the west coast of africa. Let me guess you dont have proof of this claim either do you?

laugh.gif

Yes actually I have heard of them. Thats why I asked you to put down some quotes. If you mess up and put something down that isnt legit I will point ii out. I think thats the real reason you have failed to supply anything to back up your claims.

Schmuck, check out artscroll.com
You can't be THAT stupid.

laugh.gif

His sister wasn't very happy about it either
Yeah she didnt want her brother that married a goy to be gods chosen prophet.

laugh.gif

No thanks. I dont go on wild goose chases. You were asked to supply proof of your claim but you cant.

False. Not only is Egypt in Africa, the Hebrews also went down to south africa and the west coast of africa. Let me guess you dont have proof of this claim either do you?

You sure don't.
Jews go everywhere.
And they bought slaves and probably treated them much better than did the non-Jews.

No thanks. I dont go on wild goose chases. You were asked to supply proof of your claim but you cant.

Reading Torah is a wild goose chase?

You sure don't.
Jews go everywhere.
And they bought slaves and probably treated them much better than did the non-Jews.

Better than the black slave holders i'm sure

Forum List

Back