The Ancient Black Hebrews

Are you saying Miriams only white spot was the size of a quarter?

Yes...Trying learning the halacha.
You think God tries to make people look like clowns?
Yes what? She only had a white spot the size of a quarter or she was the size of a quarter?

Try learning the law rather than spouting your racist nonsense.
You think for a moment the entire body turns white?
Not even close.
In fact, the Torah SPECIFICALLY points out that the tsaris is discovered by the person who gets it, NOT someone else.
Thats odd. It would be pretty hard for the general population to miss out on the fact that your house and clothes turned white first wouldnt it?

I truly believe you're mentally unstable:cuckoo:
What you believe is unimportant. What you can logically prove is more of interest. Are you saying that tzara'ath doesnt first manifest itself on your dwelling? See? I knew you were a fake Hebrew. Youre nothing but a Metzora

Last edited:
Do you know how much of the skin turns white?
The size of a quarter.
I realize you refuse to feel stupid.

Yes what? She only had a white spot the size of a quarter or she was the size of a quarter?

Not even close.
In fact, the Torah SPECIFICALLY points out that the tsaris is discovered by the person who gets it, NOT someone else.
Thats odd. It would be pretty hard for the general population to miss out on the fact that your house and clothes turned white first wouldnt it?

Once again, you are ignoring the details.
For instance, the house develops white spots ON THE INSIDE.
The skin spots are the size of a Gris, about the size of a dime.
You realize you CAN'T learn the Torah WITHOUT the Oral Tradition.
Also take not that 13:1 does NOT yet specify the color(s) of the spot.
In fact, the color varies during the tsaris period.

Miriam has a unclean heart and god punishes her by turning her entire skin white.

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 15:18-20 - New International Version

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

You have the gall to interpret the Torah using a NON-SPECIFIC statements from TNT?
Plus that verses don't even say what you say they say.
You're an idiot.

Not even close.

What you believe is unimportant. What you can logically prove is more of interest. Are you saying that tzara'ath doesnt first manifest itself on your dwelling? See? I knew you were a fake Hebrew.

I think you some black dude, who wishes he was a Jew, because you're embarrassed at the state of the black community ..I cant say that i blame you actually

Not even close.

Are you claiming that having visitors is against the Hebrew tradition? I think not. Anyone can see that your walls are white and so are your clothes. Sorry but that excuse doesnt fly.

Not even close.

What you believe is unimportant. What you can logically prove is more of interest. Are you saying that tzara'ath doesnt first manifest itself on your dwelling? See? I knew you were a fake Hebrew. Youre nothing but a Metzora

How can you make such an assertion when the verses you have been using concern Moshe and Miriam and their houses had NOTHING to do with their tsaris?
By the way, God will always harm your possessions before harming you because God's not an asshole.

Not even close.

What you believe is unimportant. What you can logically prove is more of interest. Are you saying that tzara'ath doesnt first manifest itself on your dwelling? See? I knew you were a fake Hebrew.

I think you some black dude, who wishes he was a Jew, because you're embarrassed at the state of the black community ..I cant say that i blame you actually
I know you are a Ashkenazi fake who is upset that you arent really a Hebrew.

Not even close.

Are you claiming that having visitors is against the Hebrew tradition? I think not. Anyone can see that your walls are white and so are your clothes. Sorry but that excuse doesnt fly.

The moment you see white spots in your house you are forbidden to allow anyone into your home until the Kohen comes to investigate.
In fact, you are required to empty out your house because the possessions left in your home will become impure if the Kohen declares your house impure and purifying them will be a nightmare.
Yeah, I know you don't know any of these details.

Not even close.

How can you make such an assertion when the verses you have been using concern Moshe and Miriam and their houses had NOTHING to do with their tsaris?
By the way, God will always harm your possessions before harming you because God's not an asshole.
Easy. God couldnt wait so he broke his own rules. He had to teach Miriam a lesson and he had to give Moses a miracle so incredibly miraculous that it was even more impressive than turning a stick into a snake.

Not even close.

The moment you see white spots in your house you are forbidden to allow anyone into your home until the Kohen comes to investigate.
In fact, you are required to empty out your house because the possessions left in your will become impure if the Kohen declares your house impure.
What if you dont see them before someone comes over? I guess you forgot about that one didnt you? Either way I am allowing you to deflect. Lets get back on the topic. Why were white spots on a white hand such an incredible miracle in a place where 6k people had to be convinced?

Not even close.

Easy. God couldnt wait so he broke his own rules. He had to teach Miriam a lesson and he had to give Moses a miracle so incredibly miraculous that it was even more impressive than turning a stick into a snake.

Yes, and the ONLY part of Moshe that became white was at most his hand; probably just a spot.
Same for Miriam.

Not even close.

In fact, you are required to empty out your house because the possessions left in your will become impure if the Kohen declares your house impure.
What if you dont see them before someone comes over? I guess you forgot about that one didnt you?

The neighbors who come in and see the spots will cause you great embarrassment.
I don't think God would do that to someone because God's not an asshole.

Yes, and the ONLY part of Moshe that became white was at most his hand; probably just a spot.
Same for Miriam.
Miriams skin was totally white. Read your torah and please quote where it said she only had spots Thats my point in reference to Moses. How was putting a white spot on Moses hand a more impressive miracle than turning a stick into a snake? I will give you the answer. Its because Moses had to be very dark brown to Black in color.

Same for Miriam.
Miriam was totally white. Read your torah. Thats my point in reference to Moses. How was putting a white spot on Moses hand a more impressive miracle than turning a stick into a snake? I will give you the answer. Its because Moses had to be very dark brown to Black in color.

The verse does not specify how much of Miriam turned white.
She wasn't dressed like a Sista at a disco.
I'm pretty sure that only her hands and part of her face were visible to the public.

Same for Miriam.
Miriam was totally white. Read your torah. Thats my point in reference to Moses. How was putting a white spot on Moses hand a more impressive miracle than turning a stick into a snake? I will give you the answer. Its because Moses had to be very dark brown to Black in color.

The verse does not specify how much of Miriam turned white.
She wasn't dressed like a Sista at a disco.
I'm pretty sure that only her hands and part of her face were visible to the public.
So why did you claim it was only spots? I cant trust what you are sure of. You've already been proven in error numerous times and you claim you have studied for years and I am a relative newbie.

Forum List

Back