The Ancient Black Hebrews

The Sons of Moshe MAY have been Black but they were probably exiled to somewhere in Africa.
They certainly, and sadly, contributed nothing significant to out tradition.
Funny you mention that. Thats where the Hebrews always went in time of trouble so they could blend in with the other Black people. They went to Africa.

False...the Jews never willingly went further West than Egypt.
False. Not only is Egypt in Africa, the Hebrews also went down to south africa and the west coast of africa. Let me guess you dont have proof of this claim either do you?

You sure don't.
Jews go everywhere.
And they bought slaves and probably treated them much better than did the non-Jews.

Better than the black slave holders i'm sure
Weren't the Marx Brothers Black?
Milton Berle?
Jack Benny?

Youre talking to me to help JRoc the fake Jew? Whats racist about saying the Hebrews were Black? Claiming they werent Black without a shred of evidence to support your claim is what is racist.

The Sons of Moshe MAY have been Black but they were probably exiled to somewhere in Africa.
They certainly, and sadly, contributed nothing significant to out tradition.
Funny you mention that. Thats where the Hebrews always went in time of trouble so they could blend in with the other Black people. They went to Africa.

False. Not only is Egypt in Africa, the Hebrews also went down to south africa and the west coast of africa. Let me guess you dont have proof of this claim either do you?

You sure don't.
Jews go everywhere.
And they bought slaves and probably treated them much better than did the non-Jews.
You just said they went no further than Egypt? Which lie are you trying to advance here? :laugh:

so show us.....Oh hell. Its a super secret that I need a spy decoder ring and a pass word to get to right?

Ever here of the Talmud? Mishnah? Prophets?
Are you that bereft of knowledge of TJS?
Yes actually I have heard of them. Thats why I asked you to put down some quotes. If you mess up and put something down that isnt legit I will point ii out. I think thats the real reason you have failed to supply anything to back up your claims.

Schmuck, check out artscroll.com
You can't be THAT stupid.
No thanks. I dont go on wild goose chases. You were asked to supply proof of your claim but you cant.

Reading Torah is a wild goose chase?
Reading the Torah to find your invisible proof is a wild goose chase. You havent even supplied a verse to support your claims.

You sure don't.
Jews go everywhere.

Milton Berle?
Jack Benny?
Never heard of them if they were.

You sure don't.
Jews go everywhere.

Milton Berle?
Jack Benny?

So the Torah mentioned the fact that Moses married a black women..Why would they mention it, if everyone was black?:dunno:

You sure don't.
Jews go everywhere.

Milton Berle?
Jack Benny?

So the Torah mentioned the fact that Moses married a black women..Why would they mention it, if everyone was black?:dunno:
Where did they say she was Black? They said she was a Cushite. Everytime one of the Hebrews married outside of their people they mentioned the nationality. Youre positively an amateur. :laugh:

You sure don't.
Jews go everywhere.

Milton Berle?
Jack Benny?

Where did they say she was Black? They said she was a Cushite. Everytime one of the Hebrews married outside of their people they mentioned the nationality. Youre positively an amateur. :laugh:

Black Ethiopian you nutter

You sure don't.
Jews go everywhere.

Milton Berle?
Jack Benny?

Show us.This ought to be good.
laugh.gif

Evidently you dont realize Ethiopian is a greek word.

Milton Berle?
Jack Benny?

laugh.gif

Who cares? you know nothing about Jews. I do however know about Black people slaughtering each other..children, old women. it's gotta be in the New testament somewhere....Whats wrong with your peeps?

Milton Berle?
Jack Benny?

laugh.gif

Who cares? you know nothing about Jews. I do however know about Black people slaughtering each other..children, old women. it's gotta be in the New testament somewhere....Whats wrong with your peeps?
You care. Thats why you just tried to deflect. You fake Hebrews are funny. You didnt even know the Hebrews refered to them as people of Cush.
laugh.gif

We know this because the Egyptians also called them Ksh.

laugh.gif

You care. Thats why you just tried to deflect. You fake Hebrews are funny. You didnt even know the Hebrews refered to them as people of Cush.
laugh.gif

You're deflecting. You have to find something no matter how weak it may be...How about you get out of the white hood you live in and go back down in the real hood of your people? Just don't hit the gas station late at night you might get jacked:slap: ..it's a big problem in Detroit. Black thugs run amuck

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're deflecting. You have to find something no matter how weak it may be...How about you get out of the white hood you live in and go back down in the real hood of your people? Just don't hit the gas station late at night you might get jacked:slap: ..it's a big problem in Detroit. Black thugs run amuck
Why did you lie and say the Hebrews called Zipporah a Black Ethiopian? How stupid are you that you didnt know I would instantly catch you?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why did you lie and say the Hebrews called Zipporah a Black Ethiopian? How stupid are you that you didnt know I would instantly catch you?
laugh.gif

Are you part of the cult?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The cult of lying like i caught you in when you said the Hebrews called Zipporah a Black Ethiopian? No.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The cult of lying like i caught you in when you said the Hebrews called Zipporah a Black Ethiopian? No.

Your whole existence is a lie..Get your ass out on the streets and help your people..Jews are doing just fine... Blacks not so much

When the Sanhedrin stood, a non-Jew studying the Oral Torah for reasons other than conversion would be liable to the death penalty.
You can see inside yourself that such a path of attaining knowledge of Torah is detestable.
Youre just one big excuse after another. Youre basically useless in this conversation then. You cant prove anything you have said because someone would have to kill you.

You mean I don't follow TNT methodology of studying religion.
You're right...I start from the beginning in the original language and read commentaries that follow the correct language.
I don't start off with an agenda and then pull 10 verses out of my arse.
No. I mean you are really useless. You are arguing something you cant prove. You cant even disprove my verses that show Moses was Black. No where in the Torah does it say that the Hebrews were white. Why would you think that this gang of white people lived where everyone else was Black and not die off of skin cancer?
laugh.gif

You haven't proved anything, only that you're a nutter:uhoh3:
I proved my point and discovered something else. Independent needs to help you because you are a fake Jew.
laugh.gif

On what basis do you determine this guy is a fake Jew?

Youre just one big excuse after another. Youre basically useless in this conversation then. You cant prove anything you have said because someone would have to kill you.

You're right...I start from the beginning in the original language and read commentaries that follow the correct language.
No. I mean you are really useless. You are arguing something you cant prove. You cant even disprove my verses that show Moses was Black. No where in the Torah does it say that the Hebrews were white. Why would you think that this gang of white people lived where everyone else was Black and not die off of skin cancer?
laugh.gif

I proved my point and discovered something else. Independent needs to help you because you are a fake Jew.
laugh.gif

On what basis do you determine this is any of your business?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Seen you call him a fake jew quite a bit. And yeah its not my business, But I asked you anyway. thought you might have some enlightening information, well, at least a 2 % chance. you know kind of like skim milk?

The answer probably wouldn't have been satisfying anyway

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Seen you call him a fake jew quite a bit. And yeah its not my business, But I asked you anyway. thought you might have some enlightening information, well, at least a 2 % chance. you know kind of like skim milk?

The answer probably wouldn't have been satisfying anyway
If you saw me call him a fake Jew then you saw why. If you have trouble understanding what I wrote then i wont waste my time deflecting from the point of the thread.

The word koosh in Hebrew means Black.
It is a Hebrew word.
Shachar also means Black.
Hebrew is a language of very few words and each word has various meanings depending on the context.
Using a "Heaven Breathed" English Christian Bible for the meaning of Hebrew words is ludicrous.

Forum List

Back