The Alinsky Way of Governing

So what you're saying is that you are blinded by hate of the Government?
I have no hate of government. It is a necessary institution when it functions properly. I did not say anything about the government. I named a few public figures who happen to be officials of the government.
A totalitarian government functions properly when it lies to and oppresses people. That's its nature.
A free society government functions properly when it governs in a transparent and honest way. That should be its nature.

that's their new line of accusations. you hate the government. that's why I have that person on ignore. just stupid stuff.....

from the polls on the approvals of Congress with both parties...... millions of people hate this government. We all can't be government lovers like some here are

And thus it goes...

Were you aware that only 41% of scientists don't profess a faith in God or a higher power?
Makes it easy for the climate cycle deniers to use that as an excuse, doesn't it?

CarlaDanger-

Dr. William Gray climate skeptic
William Gray PhD - Climate Change Debate - ProCon.org
Dr. Roy Spencer
Dr. John Christy
7 questions with John Christy and Roy Spencer Climate change skeptics for 25 years AL.com
Roy Spencer PhD
The Atmospheric Science Department Dr. John R. Christy

all reknown climate scientists, working for NASA, NOAA, and CSU, received many awards for their research, yet when they dared question the science behind global warming, suddenly they became outcasts.

Here's something else the kook fails to mention....

A research scientist with the University of Alabama at Huntsville's Earth System Science Center (ESSC), Roy Spencer is a climate contrarian with solid academic credentials. And his website bio notes that he "has never been asked by any oil company to perform any kind of service. Not even Exxon-Mobil."

But Spencer doesn't disclose his leadership roles in climate skeptic groups financed by Exxon and other key players in what's been dubbed the "climate denial machine": the network of companies, think tanks and foundations that have sought to deny and downplay the scientific consensus that global warming is real and caused in large part by human activity.

Climate-science contrarian Roy Spencer s oil-industry ties

You accused me of being blinded by the hate of government, I just explained my position on government that you would change you assumption.

Is English your first language?
HOW TO DISABLE SPELL CHECK on this MB? it changes words when there is a typo.

I don't seem to have that problem. :p
Have a great day. I need to sign off. :)

Okay, go read something about Saul Alinsky, and come back when you have something useful to add.
Your arrogance and condescendence was unwarranted.
I was polite with you what somebody with a tiny spark of intelligence would have been able to detect. I see now why people react they way they do dealing with your kind. I would say cause and effect or action always draws reaction (it is how the Universe works) but you would not be able to understand that. It is too abstract for you to understand.

Okay, go read something about Saul Alinsky, and come back when you have something useful to add.
I was polite with you what somebody with a tiny spark of intelligence would have been able to detect. I see now why people react they way they do dealing with your kind. I would say cause and effect or action always draws reaction (it is how the Universe works) but you would not be able to understand that. It is too abstract for you to understand.

burn. lol
but truth

Is this your quote? "No need, he left his plan to destroy the country from within"

I've asked you 3 times about his plan to destroy the country from within, for which you have no answer. Obviously you cannot come up with any specific examples to back your claim, otherwise you would have done so.

So now I ask you, does Polly want a cracker?

I have no hate of government. It is a necessary institution when it functions properly. I did not say anything about the government. I named a few public figures who happen to be officials of the government.
A totalitarian government functions properly when it lies to and oppresses people. That's its nature.
A free society government functions properly when it governs in a transparent and honest way. That should be its nature.

that's their new line of accusations. you hate the government. that's why I have that person on ignore. just stupid stuff.....

from the polls on the approvals of Congress with both parties...... millions of people hate this government. We all can't be government lovers like some here are
They are lovers of hate and division and they are the elite who are pushing their lies to destroy the remnants of the last bastion of freedom. There is still a few standing on the ruins of the bastion flying the flag of freedom but hordes of mindless robots slowly but surely will overwhelm the children of Liberty not realizing that they are just poppets (yes, I meant POPPETS) dancing to their masters' tune.

anyway back to the topic of the thread:

if you need anymore proof this Progressive/commie/democrat isn't following Saul Alinsky

You heard straight from one of the commies mouth. If the people don't care, then so be it... they will continue to beat us down into bowing to them one way or another

They are lovers of hate and division and they are the elite who are pushing their lies to destroy the remnants of the last bastion of freedom. There is still a few standing on the ruins of the bastion flying the flag of freedom but hordes of mindless robots slowly but surely will overwhelm the children of Liberty not realizing that they are just poppets (yes, I meant POPPETS) dancing to their masters' tune.

That sounds like regurgitated Glenn Beck.

But but but, they tell us this isn't happening with Democrats.
(I could only post the excerpt as its from the WSJ and you have to join in order to read the whole article)
But I posted this the other day on Saul Alinksy... and it was poo pooed by many that no way does the Democrats govern this way.

SNIP:
The Alinsky Way of Governing
What happens when those in power adopt ‘rules for radicals’ to attack their less powerful opponents.
By
Pete Peterson
April 9, 2015 6:50 p.m. ET Arizona Rep. Raul Grijalva, the ranking Democrat on the House Natural Resources Committee, recently caused a stir by sending letters to seven university presidents seeking background information on scientists and professors who had given congressional testimony that failed to endorse what is the conventional wisdom in some quarters regarding climate change.

The Alinsky Way of Governing - WSJ

We are so screwed.
Funny how Republicans grab on to something no one ever heard before and turn it into a rallying cry for who knows what. Guess "let them die" didn't work out as well as they thought.

anyway back to the topic of the thread:

if you need anymore proof this Progressive/commie/democrat isn't following Saul Alinsky

You heard straight from one of the commies mouth. If the people don't care, then so be it... they will continue to beat us down into bowing to them one way or another
Look at how this programmed mindless idiot followed the Rule of Alinsky Method:

Rule No. 3: BE PERSISTENT! [….
] but with determination drag them back to the subject by saying: "But you didn’t answer my question! My question was..."(again repeat your question.)

"regurgitated Glen Beck?"

Regurgitating is something else. Spewing and regurgitating are two different things. Anyhow...Some idiots think nobody is able to think for himself. It is OK, they just project. It is a psychological shortcoming. Now, they can hang the "disabled permit" on their rearview mirror to "legally" park in some poor disabled person's parking space.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back