The AHCA will prove the Trojan Horse for the GOP

the elites both rino and dem will always have it much better than you rif raf no matter how much you guys whine and cry .

alberteinstein133991.jpg
If that's true, why is the Senate trying to foist Trumpcare on us?

We have to pass it to see what's in it.......

mornin Konrad , hows things going in that he11hole of Baltimore eh ??
Everything's fine. You need to wean yourself off of fake news.
This is your idea of fine: Crime in Baltimore - Wikipedia 26 killings in 25 days: Baltimore police search for solutions to year's lethal start Baltimore - pg.7 Very gettotic. Sad really.
fake news eh Konrad?
Depends where you are and who you are. If you think that's indicative of the entire city, then you are listening to fake news. You sound like someone who's never been and rely entirely on propaganda for your news.
/---- You mean like Obozocare is the Trojan Horse for the Democrats? You mean like that?

You mean like Obozocare is the Trojan Horse for the Democrats? You mean like that?

How many right wingers benefited from the ACA????

How many of these right wingers will be "happy" that they will be losing HC insurance???

How many times do you need to prove that you're a fucking idiot?

You mean like Obozocare is the Trojan Horse for the Democrats? You mean like that?

How many of these right wingers will be "happy" that they will be losing HC insurance???

I would hazard to guess very,very few.
I dont know a single person using barrycare,of course no one I know is a dead beat so that probably has something to do with it.

Although many republicans have begun to realize that the orange clown is a lying, promise-breaker fake, what ultimately will devastate the GOP brand, will be the HC plan the GOP is proposing...a plan mostly written by private HC insurers, big pharma and rich hospital associations.

Crooked McConnell is trying to postpone the impact of screwing Americans (including republicans, of course) until AFTER the midterm elections and, in some cases, AFTER the 2020 ones.

It will take a bit smarter republicans to look beyond the next few years to see how crooked and mean bribed, elected republicans are being in killing off Americans because of the HC policies....but it will one day soon dawn on these embittered right wingers that they voted to purchase the rope to hang themselves.
And when this latest lie falls through, what will you lie about next?

My healthcare premiums and copays went up non-proportionately since Obammy care.

I was promised a $2500 reduction in my healthcare premium. when does that kick in Gnat?

Sad really.

Although many republicans have begun to realize that the orange clown is a lying, promise-breaker fake, what ultimately will devastate the GOP brand, will be the HC plan the GOP is proposing...a plan mostly written by private HC insurers, big pharma and rich hospital associations.

Crooked McConnell is trying to postpone the impact of screwing Americans (including republicans, of course) until AFTER the midterm elections and, in some cases, AFTER the 2020 ones.

It will take a bit smarter republicans to look beyond the next few years to see how crooked and mean bribed, elected republicans are being in killing off Americans because of the HC policies....but it will one day soon dawn on these embittered right wingers that they voted to purchase the rope to hang themselves.
And when this latest lie falls through, what will you lie about next?

More than likely it will include Russians and / or global warming.

How many republicans voted for obamacare?

ZERO.....their hatred of Obama was much stronger than any love of the country....

Remember who vowed to make Obama a one-termer???
Lol, the locked the republicans out of it. The hatred for Trump is far worse from you loons. The hatred got a republican senator shot. You loons are also daily saying how you would like to murder Trump. Anyway Obama's hatred for this country got us a healthcare plan that was meant to fail. Remember he said he wanted to transform America, he divided us like nobody could.

My healthcare premiums and copays went up non-proportionately since Obammy care.

I was promised a $2500 reduction in my healthcare premium. when does that kick in Gnat?

Just wait until the AHCA kicks in.....LOL

Lol, the locked the republicans out of it. The hatred for Trump is far worse from you loons. The hatred got a republican senator shot

First of all, moron, he wasn't a "senator".....Should we blame all fuck head right wingers for the Tea Bagger who shot Gabrielle Giffords???......Yes or No?

Lol, the locked the republicans out of it. The hatred for Trump is far worse from you loons. The hatred got a republican senator shot

First of all, moron, he wasn't a "senator".....Should we blame all fuck head right wingers for the Tea Bagger who shot Gabrielle Giffords???......Yes or No?
The giffords shooter was a registered libertarian. His friends said he had very liberal views. The liberal shooter last week was influenced by the liberal media. He parroted liberal talking points to a tee.

The giffords shooter was a registered libertarian. His friends said he had very liberal views. The liberal shooter last week was influenced by the liberal media. He parroted liberal talking points to a tee.

The tone of Loughner's online writings and videos from immediately before the attack were described by The Guardian as "almost exclusively conservative and anti-government, with echoes of the populist campaigning of the Tea Party movement

"Jared Lee Loughner: erratic, disturbed and prone to rightwing rants". The Guardian. January 9, 2011. Retrieved May 10, 2017

The A C A was flawed from the start, you can choice to blame who ever you want, there was lots of fingers in the pie, both sides of isle, but most democrats, pushed fast to get it passed. WHY when it had basic good bones didn't both party's work together to make the ACA work? instead it was labeled Obama care, and became hated by one party. 7 years later we have a new health care plan worse than the 1st. who do these people work for it ? not for us, that's for sure.

The tone of Loughner's online writings and videos from immediately before the attack were described by The Guardian as "almost exclusively conservative and anti-government, with echoes of the populist campaigning of the Tea Party movement

"Jared Lee Loughner: erratic, disturbed and prone to rightwing rants". The Guardian. January 9, 2011. Retrieved May 10, 2017
Nope his friends say different. Also he was not a registered republican. Why is the crazy shooters have liberal leanings? I mean Hollywood has stars coming out almost daily wanting to kill Trump.
17191317_843090452495567_2565037681665937729_n.jpg

The A C A was flawed from the start, you can choice to blame who ever you want, there was lots of fingers in the pie, both sides of isle, but most democrats, pushed fast to get it passed. WHY when it had basic good bones didn't both party's work together to make the ACA work? instead it was labeled Obama care, and became hated by one party. 7 years later we have a new health care plan worse than the 1st. who do these people work for it ? not for us, that's for sure.
Really now? Show us what's in the new plan. You must know right? I mean why else would you make this claim?

Oh boy, really? This OP wingnut started a thread earlier on the same thing. I mean come on, maybe it's time to limit the same poster wingnuts from posting the same tired repetitive thread-starters? For the sake of creativity, and the health of the site, can USMB please address this issue?

Forum List

Back