The AHCA will prove the Trojan Horse for the GOP

mornin Konrad , hows things going in that he11hole of Baltimore eh ??
Everything's fine. You need to wean yourself off of fake news.
This is your idea of fine: Crime in Baltimore - Wikipedia 26 killings in 25 days: Baltimore police search for solutions to year's lethal start Baltimore - pg.7 Very gettotic. Sad really.
fake news eh Konrad?
Depends where you are and who you are. If you think that's indicative of the entire city, then you are listening to fake news. You sound like someone who's never been and rely entirely on propaganda for your news.

This is your idea of fine: Crime in Baltimore - Wikipedia 26 killings in 25 days: Baltimore police search for solutions to year's lethal start Baltimore - pg.7 Very gettotic. Sad really.
fake news eh Konrad?
Depends where you are and who you are. If you think that's indicative of the entire city, then you are listening to fake news. You sound like someone who's never been and rely entirely on propaganda for your news.

I would hope the police stations, fire stations, government buildings, private buildings with security, and rich people's homes are safe.

The streets are clearly a free fire zone.

Is mass incarceration necessary to stem violent crime?

FOP president: Police don’t have a plan to fight crime in Baltimore

Sounds nice.

fake news eh Konrad?

I would hope the police stations, fire stations, government buildings, private buildings with security, and rich people's homes are safe.

As long as the inner city black trash only kill each other, liberals don't care.

fake news eh Konrad?

As long as the inner city black trash only kill each other, liberals don't care.

Lost votes?

Or felons don't vote?

If they do nothing those 20 plus will be without healthcare thanks to the democrats, and so your power will be forever home. Thanks Obama!

let me explain something to you since your partisan blinders have made you into an idiot.

The AHCA sucks not only because it doesn’t just try to take the country back to the pre-2010 status quo by removing the reforms of the Affordable Care Act (that's bad enough but everyone expected that from Obama haters) — but it seems it also takes the country’s healthcare system back to before 1965 by catastrophically undermining Medicaid.

However, the new proposal DOES give HC insurers (as ordered by their lobbyists with plenty of bribes for McConnell and his cohorts) BILLIONS....

Although many republicans have begun to realize that the orange clown is a lying, promise-breaker fake, what ultimately will devastate the GOP brand, will be the HC plan the GOP is proposing...a plan mostly written by private HC insurers, big pharma and rich hospital associations.

Crooked McConnell is trying to postpone the impact of screwing Americans (including republicans, of course) until AFTER the midterm elections and, in some cases, AFTER the 2020 ones.

It will take a bit smarter republicans to look beyond the next few years to see how crooked and mean bribed, elected republicans are being in killing off Americans because of the HC policies....but it will one day soon dawn on these embittered right wingers that they voted to purchase the rope to hang themselves.
/---- You posted: "Although many republicans have begun to realize that the orange clown is a lying, promise-breaker fake, " That's just your wishful thinking. Two can play that game: Although many democrats have begun to realize that the sagging hag hildabeast is a lying, corrupt traitor....
View attachment 135212

Your ONLY fucked up "defense" of Trump....is an attack on Hillary....Hasn't it gotten a bit old by now?

Grow up and OPENLY state your love of the orange clown........

I honestly think Republicans do not want Trumpcare. Passing Trumpcare means Republicans own the healthcare system and get blamed for all its faults.

Better to float a bill full of poison pills and have it crash and burn. Then they can blame Democrats for Obamacare and not supporting their bill

Crooked Cruz wants to move his vote to yes, I wonder how much money he wants for that..

And Crooked Rand Paul is spending the weekend golfing with Trump.... ummmmm How much will Rand be paid?

Right ON target........the fix is in.....

Actually, I've now concluded that trump is just a useful idiot for the GOP, the REAL evil cocksucker is McConnell and his crooked (but dumber than a doorknob) wife.

I honestly think Republicans do not want Trumpcare. Passing Trumpcare means Republicans own the healthcare system and get blamed for all its faults.

Better to float a bill full of poison pills and have it crash and burn. Then they can blame Democrats for Obamacare and not supporting their bill

Well, my friend....elected GOPers may be utterly corrupt and evil, but they're smarter than the Trumpster....You will note that most of the screwing of Americans has been "postponed" until AFTER the 2018 midterms AND AFTER the 2020 national elections......

Well, my friend....GOPers may be utterly corrupt and evil, but they're smarter than the Trumpster....You will note that most of the screwing of Americans has been "postponed" until AFTER the 2018 midterms AND AFTER the 2020 national elections......
Yes...let a Democrat take the White House when the shit hits the fan

Those of us who are not animated by the nasty "party over country" dynamic are hoping that we're very wrong, and that the AHCA will prove to be a great plan.

At some level, maybe even at a subconscious level, it must be a horrible feeling to hope that people suffer so that you can gain political advantage.

Those of us who are not animated by the nasty "party over country" dynamic are hoping that we're very wrong, and that the AHCA will prove to be a great plan.

At some level, maybe even at a subconscious level, it must be a horrible feeling to hope that people suffer so that you can gain political advantage.

Far from it, nitwit..........Pointing out that the elected GOPers are evil cock suckers does NOT meanthat we're rejoicing over Americans getting royally screwed. THAT kind of "logic" is as fucked up as you obviously are......

Far from it, nitwit..........Pointing out that the elected GOPers are evil cock suckers does NOT meanthat we're rejoicing over Americans getting royally screwed. THAT kind of "logic" is as fucked up as you obviously are......
Right on cue.

Crooked Cruz wants to move his vote to yes, I wonder how much money he wants for that..

And Crooked Rand Paul is spending the weekend golfing with Trump.... ummmmm How much will Rand be paid?

Guessing it will be a whole lot less than Obama spent buying votes for Obamacare.

If they do nothing those 20 plus will be without healthcare thanks to the democrats, and so your power will be forever home. Thanks Obama!

let me explain something to you since your partisan blinders have made you into an idiot.

The AHCA sucks not only because it doesn’t just try to take the country back to the pre-2010 status quo by removing the reforms of the Affordable Care Act (that's bad enough but everyone expected that from Obama haters) — but it seems it also takes the country’s healthcare system back to before 1965 by catastrophically undermining Medicaid.

However, the new proposal DOES give HC insurers (as ordered by their lobbyists with plenty of bribes for McConnell and his cohorts) BILLIONS....
How many republicans voted for obamacare?

The McConnell royal screwing of Americans (including, obviously, republicans) though his HC plan proposal, is soooooooooooo damn good that EVEN congressional republicans will abandon their current plan and sign up for the AHCA.....Correct???..............LOL

Lets DEMAND that elected republicans can ONLY have the AHCA for insurance and then we will see how "great" the plan really is.......

How many republicans voted for obamacare?

ZERO.....their hatred of Obama was much stronger than any love of the country....

Remember who vowed to make Obama a one-termer???

The McConnell royal screwing of Americans (including, obviously, republicans) though his HC plan proposal, is soooooooooooo damn good that EVEN congressional republicans will abandon their current plan and sign up for the AHCA.....Correct???..............LOL

Lets DEMAND that elected republicans can ONLY have the AHCA for insurance and then we will see how "great" the plan really is.......
I think they already have to under Obamacare. They are no longer eligible for FEHB and must use the exchanges they set up

Forum List

Back