Latest polls shows indictment will help trump in GOP primary, but he will be hurt in the General election

As most predicted, indictments will help trump in the GOP Primary, but he will be hurt in the General election. Establishment GOPers know this. MAGA does not care. They seems to be okay with losing.
One never knows with the Donald.

He's pretty unpredictable.

Depends how he plays the general.

He could still come out of this smelling like a rose.

LMAO you idiots on the left are playing right into Trump's hands. Breaking, Democrats attack Trump's grandkids. Laugh that his grandkids will have mug shots of their grandparents on national tv. Keep showing America how classless and vile you truly are Dems.
His whole family should be booted out of America. Keep the tradition his grandfather started.

I'm not sure this helps Trump win the GOP Primaries in 2024. I think he's going to get Bernied.
In order for Trump to be kept from winning the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, Republican elected officials – both state and Federal – must come out in opposition to Trump and denounce Trump, something every one of them lacks the courage to do.

In order for Trump to be kept from winning the 2024 GOP presidential nomination, Republican elected officials – both state and Federal – must come out in opposition to Trump and denounce Trump, something every one of them lacks the courage to do.
I'm not so sure about that.

I think the threshold was crossed on 11/3/20 when he lost by 9M votes and Biden flipped 10% o the states (PA, WI, MI, AZ, GA). That isn't likely to happen again but it is 6 to 5 and pick 'em that AZ stays blue. GA is probably going to flip back. But the other 3 states have just elected DNC governors.

That is what I call the handwriting on the wall. Not only did you lose by 9M in the general, you're 1 for 8 in popular votes since 1988, and the purple states that delivered a victory in 2016 have turned blue.

As most predicted, indictments will help trump in the GOP Primary, but he will be hurt in the General election. Establishment GOPers know this. MAGA does not care. They seems to be okay with losing.
Well if a poll says so, then it must be true? :dunno:

I'm not so sure about that.

I think the threshold was crossed on 11/3/20 when he lost by 9M votes and Biden flipped 10% o the states (PA, WI, MI, AZ, GA). That isn't likely to happen again but it is 6 to 5 and pick 'em that AZ stays blue. GA is probably going to flip back. But the other 3 states have just elected DNC governors.

That is what I call the handwriting on the wall. Not only did you lose by 9M in the general, you're 1 for 8 in popular votes since 1988, and the purple states that delivered a victory in 2016 have turned blue.
All the more reason for Republicans to keep the nomination away from Trump – which they don’t seem capable of doing, including Republican elected officials.

All the more reason for Republicans to keep the nomination away from Trump – which they don’t seem capable of doing, including Republican elected officials.
Well, we'll see what happens; the Iowa Caucus is in like 8 months. Thats a lifetime in politics. I still think he gets Bernied.

Pollical Political Political...there is no way that they fat turd committed a crime and is being prosecuted for it....DUH

This is only the first. The justice system moves painfully show, but it keeps moving.

The MAGA cult is trying to find a connection between the Feds and Bragg
There is none. They are dreaming. Soon...Donnie will give three indictments to deal with.
Awww did Bragg come out of his hole and see his shadow? Good, not Trump will gain even more points and this silly Dimwit witch hunt will be over soon.
Poor jimboliar.

But your ilk keeps pushing it to him.
Even your lemmings see what the Reich is up to.

Pollical Political Political...there is no way that they fat turd committed a crime and is being prosecuted for it....DUH

This is only the first. The justice system moves painfully show, but it keeps moving.
Awwwww jimboliar and Mrs Jones showing some Trumpy love.....

Forum List

Back