Votes: 2 5.9%
  • You are born again as another living thing

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • You become spiritual oneness with the universe

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
I think most people don't feel they know for sure, but I think most hope there is something

If you really want to know all that you have to do is set all rational thoughts aside and 'just believe' that a three in one godman diddled a virgin to father himself so that he could become fully human without a human father and then you too will fall from the sky like a stone into the world of the dead and gibber incoherently about how much Jesus loves you, a hapless sinner, while you bake cakes, play bingo, hold raffles, pray for forgiveness, and squawk about the end of the world till kingdom come.

Dead people are everywhere.

Its safer if you just ask them what its like.
They said it's like really dead man..

I heard it was amazing, like living on easy street by taking the blue pill in the Matrix... You get to continue being a numbskull for the rest of your life saying and doing stupid things that injure yourself and the people that you love without incurring any guilt as long as you get down on your knees before the tortured image of a dying man on a cross and pretend to be sorry every other Sunday and high holiday.
I never could understand why God has to have a dead Jew on a stick at churches..

I think most people don't feel they know for sure, but I think most hope there is something

If you really want to know all that you have to do is set all rational thoughts aside and 'just believe' that a three in one godman diddled a virgin to father himself so that he could become fully human without a human father and then you too will fall from the sky like a stone into the world of the dead and gibber incoherently about how much Jesus loves you, a hapless sinner, while you bake cakes, play bingo, hold raffles, pray for forgiveness, and squawk about the end of the world till kingdom come.

I heard it was amazing, like living on easy street by taking the blue pill in the Matrix... You get to continue being a numbskull for the rest of your life saying and doing stupid things that injure yourself and the people that you love without incurring any guilt as long as you get down on your knees before the tortured image of a dying man on a cross and pretend to be sorry every other Sunday and high holiday.
I never could understand why God has to have a dead Jew on a stick at churches..

I think it was just a perverse fourth century Roman joke to make an open demonstration of hatred for the Jewish God, a desecration of the teachings of Jesus, and a "celebration" of his torture and death their national religion.

Last edited:
If there really are 72 virgins for Muslims, I'm going to be so pissed that I picked the wrong religion!

Read the fine print. It says there will be 72 virgins. It doesn't say they will do you. It's bad enough that you are refused so often here. Imagine the frustration if 72 women refused you every day.

I think it was just a perverse fourth century Roman joke to make an open demonstration of hatred for the Jewish God, a desecration of the teachings of Jesus, and a "celebration" of his torture and death their national religion.

So you are saying Jesus is a jewish God?

Jesus is Batman
batman_jesus_by_responsibleatheist-d5456hy.jpg

No. The mass is an open demonstration of hatred for the Jewish God. The holiest act of the church is a brazen and contemptuous expression of defiance for the divine commands mingled with the desecration of the teachings of Jesus, a Jewish man, and celebration of his torture and death..

in short an abomination that causes desolation.

Last edited:

He has to be since his Dad and himself along with another brother from the hood are all Jewish..You know, the trinity...

No. The mass is an open demonstration of hatred for the Jewish God. The holiest act of the church is a brazen and contemptuous expression of defiance for the divine commands mingled with the desecration of the teachings of Jesus, a Jewish man, and celebration of his torture and death..

in short an abomination that causes desolation.

We consume him. Have you not heard of transubstantiation??

Lotta hate on this board. Does it make you feel any better? And if it does, what does that say about you as a person? And if it doesn't then why are you wasting your time writing hateful posts?

Lotta hate on this board. Does it make you feel any better? And if it does, what does that say about you as a person? And if it doesn't then why are you wasting your time writing hateful posts?
you really mean there is a lot of desert religion represented that throughout history has produced "Lotta hate" by deception since after the 1st century events, you included.

you really mean there is a lot of desert religion represented that throughout history has produced "Lotta hate" by deception since after the 1st century events, you included.

No, that's only what you mean. Do you consider yourself a tolerant person? Is your mind pretty much closed on the subject of religion, any religion? Looks to me like you have formed a conclusion and then built your argument to support that conclusion with your own opinions and theories, right or wrong.

Well all the cool people will be in hell partying and the boring people will be in heaven doing nothing but worshiping God.

One thing I always wondered about. If we are then spirit, how can we burn?

Well all the cool people will be in hell partying and the boring people will be in heaven doing nothing but worshiping God.

One thing I always wondered about. If we are then spirit, how can we burn?

Don't know. What I do know is that I don't want to find out the hard way.

Cards on the table, I ain't a Christian and I do not believe in Heaven, Hell, or Satan. I do however believe there is a God, maybe more than one, and I think there is an afterlife. As for what goes on there, dunno. Many religions think we reincarnate into another life over and over until we reach some sort of enlightenment. Not sure what happens at that point either, but that's a ways down the road for me. I figure I'm about one cut above dumbfuck, but not too sure about that either.

I am sure about one thing though, and that is I am not smart enough to know what the truth is regarding God, life, and the afterlife. And I am not about to cast aspersions on whatever anyone else believes, although I think that sacrificing lives and hurting people is not something that God wants and I don't care what name you call him/her/them/it by.

What's hateful about decomposition of the body?

It's as dispassionate as it gets

What's hateful about decomposition of the body?

It's as dispassionate as it gets

Oh, I think not. This is you, Bub. Are you also that dishonest?

Hateful:

synonyms: detestable, horrible, horrid, unpleasant, awful, nasty, disagreeable, despicable, objectionable, insufferable, revolting, loathsome, abhorrent, abominable, execrable, odious, disgusting, distasteful, obnoxious, offensive, vile, heinous, ghastly, beastly; informal godawful

Funny, many believe that IS THE LIFE! But they call it the after life... anyway.

Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, what do you think it is?
If not, why do you think we are here - or is there no reason?

I think some people stay exactly the same as they were here and still have to work on the same shit. Others reincarnate and some move on to a different plane of existence.

Forum List

Back