• You become spiritual oneness with the universe

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Funny, many believe that IS THE LIFE! But they call it the after life... anyway.

Do you believe in an afterlife? If so, what do you think it is?
If not, why do you think we are here - or is there no reason?

I don't know. But, it must be fantastic. Very few people come back.

the_walking_dead_still_1_embed.jpg

Man that show got really slow, boring and stupid last season. I'm not sure I'm even going to watch next season... not enough Negan

I think most people don't feel they know for sure, but I think most hope there is something

I think most people don't feel they know for sure, but I think most hope there is something

If you really want to know all that you have to do is set all rational thoughts aside and 'just believe' that a three in one godman diddled a virgin to father himself so that he could become fully human without a human father and then you too will fall from the sky like a stone into the world of the dead and gibber incoherently about how much Jesus loves you, a hapless sinner, while you bake cakes, play bingo, hold raffles, pray for forgiveness, and squawk about the end of the world till kingdom come.

Dead people are everywhere.

Its safer if you just ask them what its like.

Man that show got really slow, boring and stupid last season. I'm not sure I'm even going to watch next season... not enough Negan
To me it was like that after two shows..
I slogged through almost 2 seasons because I'm a big fan of the comics... but then I just couldn't do it. Worst acting on the planet and the slowest, most unbearable pacing I could ever imagine.

I slogged through almost 2 seasons because I'm a big fan of the comics... but then I just couldn't do it. Worst acting on the planet and the slowest, most unbearable pacing I could ever imagine.
The only acting I saw was the zombies the rest were there for a check...

If you really want to know all that you have to do is set all rational thoughts aside and 'just believe' that a three in one godman diddled a virgin to father himself so that he could become fully human without a human father and then you too will fall from the sky like a stone into the world of the dead and gibber incoherently about how much Jesus loves you, a hapless sinner, while you bake cakes, play bingo, hold raffles, pray for forgiveness, and squawk about the end of the world till kingdom come.

They said it's like really dead man..

What shows do you like?
I don't have any TV service, but I do watch Rick and Morty on Adult Swim...Streamed through a WiiU into my TV..set..
I pay zero dinero to watch TV and can watch any program that is on TV...

What shows do you like?
I don't have any TV service, but I do watch Rick and Morty on Adult Swim...Streamed through a WiiU into my TV..set..
That's it? One show? My 29 y/o son loves AS

What shows do you like?
That's it? One show? My 29 y/o son loves AS
I used to watch it more when I had service but Family Guy is ok, Duckman, maybe some Ren and Stimpy. But I mostly watch old movies from the film noir era..

There is a large number of people, primarily those who believe in or follow Eastern religions and spiritual practices, who believe in karma and reincarnation. And a growing number of westerners too, or so some say. When your bodies dies your soul leaves the body and returns to a spiritual plane an prepare for the next incarnation. No heaven, no hell, no Satan either but there is such a thing as Karma; if your mistreat people in this life you're gonna be on the receiving end in the next one.

There is a large number of people, primarily those who believe in or follow Eastern religions and spiritual practices, who believe in karma and reincarnation. And a growing number of westerners too, or so some say. When your bodies dies your soul leaves the body and returns to a spiritual plane an prepare for the next incarnation. No heaven, no hell, no Satan either but there is such a thing as Karma; if your mistreat people in this life you're gonna be on the receiving end in the next one.

When my father was approaching us use by date, he was looking at the concept of reincarnation (which is totally compatible with Judaism). I reminded him that considering all the bad things he'd done in his life, reincarnation might not be a comfort to him. He'd probably come back as a toilet brush at Taco Bell.

When my father was approaching us use by date, he was looking at the concept of reincarnation (which is totally compatible with Judaism). I reminded him that considering all the bad things he'd done in his life, reincarnation might not be a comfort to him. He'd probably come back as a toilet brush at Taco Bell.

Funny as hell, but I don't think a person can reincarnate as an inanimate object. Didn't know that about Judaism. Some people say the same about Christianity, but I haven't quite made that connection yet. The basics of which is you either believe in God and that Jesus died for our sins or you're going to hell and you only get one life to make up your mind.

They said it's like really dead man..

I heard it was amazing, like living on easy street or taking the blue pill in the Matrix... You get to continue being a numbskull for the rest of your life saying and doing stupid things that injure yourself and the people that you love without incurring any guilt as long as you get down on your knees before the tortured image of a dying man on a cross and pretend to be sorry every other Sunday and high holiday.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back