The Ad That Ran During The Dem Debate That Has Ocasio-Cortez Outraged

Can you see Republicans trying to raise funds to support a Muslim over a Puerto Rican?

Can you see democrats getting mad about it?
Lose/lose for Republicans

Democrats get mad about something every day. That's not a loss for Republicans.
Your choice

Puerto Rican
Muslim

Or Play them off against each other. I noticed that you didn't answer my question. Is there anyone YOU would NOT support if they primaried Trump?

Probably not

While I disagree with Republicans, I think most of them are basically good people. I don’t think that about Trump

Can you see democrats getting mad about it?
Lose/lose for Republicans

Democrats get mad about something every day. That's not a loss for Republicans.
Your choice

Puerto Rican
Muslim

Or Play them off against each other. I noticed that you didn't answer my question. Is there anyone YOU would NOT support if they primaried Trump?

Probably not

While I disagree with Republicans, I think most of them are basically good people. I don’t think that about Trump

So you understand then why some Republicans would support a Muslim who is primarying AOC.

Judge Orders Ocasio-Cortez To Testify In Person Over Twitter Bans

"I think she has to testify here..."

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) has been ordered by a Brooklyn Federal Judge to appear in person to explain why she has blocked several people over twitter, according to the NY Daily News.

Judge Frederic Block:

Ocasio-Cortez boasts a staggering 5.4 million Twitter followers.

The former state Assemblyman took on the media-savvy Ocasio-Cortez when she gave him the Twitter boot in a spat over her description of federal immigration detention centers as “concentration camps.” He griped that AOC was violating his First Amendment rights, citing a recent decision declaring President Trump’s blocking of Twitter trolls was unconstitutional. -NY Daily News

MAKE THEM LIVE UP TO THEIR OWN RULES:

Forum List

Back