Eric Holder: ‘Pisses Me Off’ The Way Trump’s Attacked The FBI, DOJ

The human Meerkat pops his head out of his hole. Fuck that gun running, cop hating asshole.
meerkat_up_close.jpg

What pisses Holder off is he sees that Trump and Barr are undoing the corrupted Intel community he and Obama and Lynch worked so hard to put in place.....

That sounds just like something Hillary Clinton would say. Personally, it pisses me off the way Holder was incapable of doing his job. Holder is no doubt just getting nervous that they are getting closer to the shit he pulled. That's why he would love a blanket 'hands off' of the DOJ.

Fuck you, Eric. Who gives a shit what you think? The FBI and DOJ and others wouldn't be in the trouble they're in now if they had done their jobs in an unbiased and professional manner, like they're supposed to. But shitbirds like you corrupted both organizations and politicized them to the point where no one trusts either organization.

That sounds just like something Hillary Clinton would say. Personally, it pisses me off the way Holder was incapable of doing his job. Holder is no doubt just getting nervous that they are getting closer to the shit he pulled. That's why he would love a blanket 'hands off' of the DOJ.
Holder did an excellent job. He made sure that no investigation came anywhere close to Obama. Holder was Obama's wing man after all.

What pisses Holder off is he sees that Trump and Barr are undoing the corrupted Intel community he and Obama and Lynch worked so hard to put in place.....

They were so sure Hillary was going to get the Presidency and continue to protect them all. Let the Dominos fall , McCabe is in such deep shit, President and DOJ that are going to fry his ass or use him to screw a bunch of other people. Please don't put him in Jail he'll never make it to trial!

Holder is the 1st US Presidential Administration Cabinet Member in History to ever be CENSURED ... FOR HIS CRIMES OF PERJURY ... The legal punishment from which Barry protected him.

Holder should have been warming up a jail cell for Hillary, Lynch, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, and others to come join him later.

Forum List

Back