The 9/11 - Benghazi DOUBLE STANDARD

Bush FAILED as POTUS. 3,000 people died on Bush's watch & you say he did not lie.
Bush wanted NO Investigation into any aspect of 9/11.
Bush REFUSED to even discuss the idea of any investigation into the events of 9/11.
After over a full year Bush finally agreed to an investigation, which was allowed a budget of $3 million. WTF?

Here we have the most Earth shattering event in modern history, Bush tells people not to entertain ANY other theories other than what the government is telling everyone, Bush wants NOTHING to do do with any investigation, and once Bush finally agrees to an investigation, $3 million is what they offer. What a fvcking joke of a POTUS.

And everyone gave the guy a free pass for having 3K dead, on his watch. Something is completely fvcked with that.
I guess you wasn't born yet on 911, or you were to young to remember it. It only took a day or two to find out who was responsible. Bush united this nation, went after the people that was responsible for our tradegy. The thing i fault him for, is he didn't fight the wars to win it fast, and get our great soldiers out of there.
Bush overreacted to the attacks and used them as an excuse to justify his il-advised wars
Obama supported the Afganistan war, and Hillary supported the Iraq war. Or am i just trying to rewrite history?
Bush 9-11 card

Give him what he says he needs to fight terrorism......he overplayed his card
Kinda like Putin got you to vote for Trump? I admit Bush didn't fight the wars the way they should've been. He should've went in and did what it would take to win in a short time and got our great soldiers home. We haven't fought a war that way since the world wars.
Bush did fight the war that way
It was trying to keep the peace that destroyed him

History does not support your fantasies
What that goodwill didn't get their people out, because they knew something was going to happen?
Or that Bush did a great job handling 911.
Or that Obama was ignorant or didn't care about Bengazi?
Which one isn't true?
Save it for conspiracy theories and conservative talk radio
Please tell me, how am i wrong?
Bush’s handling of post 9-11 America was a disaster
He started two wars, opened GITMO and engaged in torture

Obama cared very much about Benghazi......the claim that he didn’t is just conservative hate propaganda
Lol, Obama didn't care at all, if he did he wouldn't of lied about it. You forget Hillary and Kerry supported those two wars, and Obama supported Afganistan.
Not worth arguing with conservative propaganda

I guess you wasn't born yet on 911, or you were to young to remember it. It only took a day or two to find out who was responsible. Bush united this nation, went after the people that was responsible for our tradegy. The thing i fault him for, is he didn't fight the wars to win it fast, and get our great soldiers out of there.
Bush overreacted to the attacks and used them as an excuse to justify his il-advised wars
Obama supported the Afganistan war, and Hillary supported the Iraq war. Or am i just trying to rewrite history?
Bush 9-11 card

Kinda like Putin got you to vote for Trump? I admit Bush didn't fight the wars the way they should've been. He should've went in and did what it would take to win in a short time and got our great soldiers home. We haven't fought a war that way since the world wars.
I know he listened to many of the democrats.

What that goodwill didn't get their people out, because they knew something was going to happen?
Or that Bush did a great job handling 911.
Or that Obama was ignorant or didn't care about Bengazi?
Which one isn't true?
Save it for conspiracy theories and conservative talk radio
Please tell me, how am i wrong?
Bush’s handling of post 9-11 America was a disaster
He started two wars, opened GITMO and engaged in torture

Obama cared very much about Benghazi......the claim that he didn’t is just conservative hate propaganda
Lol, Obama didn't care at all, if he did he wouldn't of lied about it. You forget Hillary and Kerry supported those two wars, and Obama supported Afganistan.
Not worth arguing with conservative propaganda
Did they not vote for the wars?

Bush 9-11 card

If he did, he never would have invaded

Bush 9-11 card

They voted for it. Try again.

Bush 9-11 card

They voted for it. Try again.
The majority of Democrats voted against Iraq
Try again

You know, I have a suggestion for those who like to talk about Benghazi. The movie "13 Hours", which is a true account of what happened in Benghazi, is playing on cable this weekend. I suggest watching it.

Then? You would see why the rescue attempts didn't go, as well as would see that most of the blame for the ambassador's death was because of the CIA station chief.

I disagree Obama and Hillary are blamed for the Benghazi attacks. It’s the reaction (or non-reaction) to it and the lies they tried to tell afterwards that angers people. I would never blame them directly for the actual attack.
How is your name pronounced?

Bush got a free pass because Democrats rallied around the flag after 9-11 and supported the President. Rather than looking to set the blame for the attack, Democrats gave Bush their full support in fighting terrorism

After Benghazi, Republicans politicized the event. They Monday morning quarterbacked “what if” scenarios. They continued investigation after investigation even though each investigation found no fault
This is why Republicans are walking POS's, the lot of them.

Hillary Clinton was s very popular Secretary of State for a very successful President.

Sadly for Republicans, the Obama Administration ran a very clean ship of State. No Cabinet members out for personal enrichment from the public purse, no scandals, just well run governance and an incredible economic record. Unequalled.

So Republicans needed to manufacture a scandal to drag Clinton’s name through the mud, for five years, daily on national TV. It’s not like they had a sound policy platform to run on.

That’s why they kept seizing on such non events as the IRS questioning political non-profits, and Fast and Furious which was a program started out west by one FBI field office and not a stated policy of the Obama Administration. There really was little in the way of abuse of authority or corruption under either the Clinton or Obama administrations despite Republicans turning over every pebble they could find looking for something they could prosecute.

Contrast and compare this to every Republican Administration since Nixon. Graft, corruption, rampant abuses of the public purse, multiple arrests and convictions.

But the Trump Administration is setting new records of abuses and criminal corruption.
Let's not forget the walking turd Reagan's Iran/Contra.

Which, had the Democrats had balls, would have been impeached over, it was certainly an impeachable offense(s).

It was just crime-ridden Administration, Nixon II, now we have Nixon III in Trump.

Republicans are just a bunch of crooks and gangsters when they're in power.

Republicans are now trying to rewrite history and blame Fannie and Freddy, not Wall Street, for the subprime mortgage crisis and housing bubble, and the Democrat Congress and Senate sworn in January of 2007 as the reason for the economic collapse.

Not Bush’s fault.

It’s amazing how quickly Republicans pivot to blaming Democrats for their messes. 9/11 is Clinton’s fault. W’s economic collapse is the Dems fault, not the six years of tax cuts, and rampant deficit spending that preceded it.
Walking turds, the lot of them. That's why we need fighters in office, ones that won't roll over and let them reem us.

Bush FAILED as POTUS. 3,000 people died on Bush's watch & you say he did not lie.
Bush wanted NO Investigation into any aspect of 9/11.
Bush REFUSED to even discuss the idea of any investigation into the events of 9/11.
After over a full year Bush finally agreed to an investigation, which was allowed a budget of $3 million. WTF?

Here we have the most Earth shattering event in modern history, Bush tells people not to entertain ANY other theories other than what the government is telling everyone, Bush wants NOTHING to do do with any investigation, and once Bush finally agrees to an investigation, $3 million is what they offer. What a fvcking joke of a POTUS.

And everyone gave the guy a free pass for having 3K dead, on his watch. Something is completely fvcked with that.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

He attacked the wrong country dumb ass.

Who, in your brain, were the people responsible for 9/11?

He attacked the wrong country dumb ass.

Who, in your brain, were the people responsible for 9/11?
If your talking about iraq, sadaam had plenty of time and chances not to be taken down. I guess he thought we would continue Clinton's way to bomb him when he needed one of his shenanigans off the front page. Well he was wrong.

Bush wanted the wars, period.
Bush labeled those that didn't support the idea for his wars as 'unpatriotic.'
These are facts that Republicans cannot get around.

Bush wasn't "The Decider" he was the "The Divider."

Bush got a free pass because Democrats rallied around the flag after 9-11 and supported the President. Rather than looking to set the blame for the attack, Democrats gave Bush their full support in fighting terrorism

After Benghazi, Republicans politicized the event. They Monday morning quarterbacked “what if” scenarios. They continued investigation after investigation even though each investigation found no fault

LOL are you serious? Yeah the Dems have never politicized ANYTHING... oh, except for every mass shooting EVER.

That is not what happened at all, but you want to belueve that’s what happened.

Quite frankly, when you tell someone not to go to a terrorist hot zone on 9/11 because they could be attacked, and the whole region is on high alert, and they go ahead and go there anyway, and it ends in their death, what exactly is the President supposed to do?

What did Trump do while those four soldiers were being killed in Yemen? Did Trump cancel his golf game that weekend?

Good lord, where do you get this tripe? Stevens WORKED for the Executive Branch, had he been "told" not to go he wouldn't have gone. Would you like some "real" truth and not that made up tripe that the media spews? (Yes FOX too)

This is a good read, especially for the brain dead zombies.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version2.pdf?D=1

Judicial Watch is the deeply partisan attack dog of the Koch Bros. Superpak, and it’s headed by a man with an irrational hatred of the Clintons. Anything JW says about either Obama or Clinton is suspect.

JW has sued the Clintons multiple times and pushed multiple investigations. They’ve lost every law suit and their investigations found nothing.

You're an idiot. LOL.
READ the memo honey.

Why would I read a memo written and published by an avowed hater of the Clintons with an often stated agenda of destroying them, and who has been caught on multiple occasions promoting blatant lies and falsehoods about anything Clinton?
Hillary should be in jail, that is a fact.

You need to stop watching FOX News and start getting your news from something other than the troll farm talking points.

Hillary Clinton has had every aspect of her life and finances scrutinized by multiple investigations costing over $100 million dollars and not one charge, no witnesses, despite immunity granted, and no evidence of wrong doing.

Every time you turn over a rock with Trump’s name on it, one of his staff ends up in jail.

Hillary is a private citizen. Trunp is sitting in the White House having late night private chats with Vladimir Putin, whose words he parrots.

Good lord, where do you get this tripe? Stevens WORKED for the Executive Branch, had he been "told" not to go he wouldn't have gone. Would you like some "real" truth and not that made up tripe that the media spews? (Yes FOX too)

This is a good read, especially for the brain dead zombies.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version2.pdf?D=1

Judicial Watch is the deeply partisan attack dog of the Koch Bros. Superpak, and it’s headed by a man with an irrational hatred of the Clintons. Anything JW says about either Obama or Clinton is suspect.

JW has sued the Clintons multiple times and pushed multiple investigations. They’ve lost every law suit and their investigations found nothing.

You're an idiot. LOL.
READ the memo honey.

Why would I read a memo written and published by an avowed hater of the Clintons with an often stated agenda of destroying them, and who has been caught on multiple occasions promoting blatant lies and falsehoods about anything Clinton?
Hillary should be in jail, that is a fact.

You need to stop watching FOX News and start getting your news from something other than the troll farm talking points.

Hillary Clinton has had every aspect of her life and finances scrutinized by multiple investigations costing over $100 million dollars and not one charge, no witnesses, despite immunity granted, and no evidence of wrong doing.

Every time you turn over a rock with Trump’s name on it, one of his staff ends up in jail.

Hillary is a private citizen. Trunp is sitting in the White House having late night private chats with Vladimir Putin, whose words he parrots.
Yeah a major piece of evidence, Hillary told them she couldn't find it, but after the statue of limitation were up. Oh, she found it in a closet. Let Trump try to pull that.

LOL are you serious? Yeah the Dems have never politicized ANYTHING... oh, except for every mass shooting EVER.
Wanting the killings to stop is not politicizing

Forum List

Back