John Kerry Admits To Treason - Unsanctioned Policy Meetings With Iran

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
John Kerry slammed for 'shameful' shadow diplomacy after admitting to meetings with Iran

Obama bypassed Congress to negotiate his own personal Treaty on behalf of the United States...Obama, at least, was President when he betrayed the country by violating the Constitution and attempting to give Iran access to the US Banking system.

Although he is also a traitor, John Kerry is no Barak Pbama!

Former Secretary of State John Kerry is being slammed for conducting shadow diplomacy with Iran after admitting to multiple meetings with Iranian officials behind the backs of the Trump administration -- including over the scrapped nuclear deal.

“John Kerry is out giving advice to Iran about how to maneuver around what Donald Trump is doing, it's insidious,” Ari Fleischer, the former White House press secretary for George W. Bush, said Wednesday on Fox News's "Special Report." “I don't know if it's legal or illegal, I don't care about that side of it. It's wrong.”

Intententionally advising, aiding, and abetting an enemy of the United States, helping them maneuver around what the President / United States is doing politically in the best interest of the United States ... attempting to undermine the policies of the United States government by advising and helping an enemy of the United States, which is what John Kerry has done, is TREASON!

Someone needs to have that m*erf*er locked up. Unfortunately, the man in position to do so, Jeff Sessions, has proven to be too weak and gutless to go after the exposed enemies of this nation.

I don’t think Treason means what you think it means

John Kerry slammed for 'shameful' shadow diplomacy after admitting to meetings with Iran

Obama bypassed Congress to negotiate his own personal Treaty on behalf of the United States...Obama, at least, was President when he betrayed the country by violating the Constitution and attempting to give Iran access to the US Banking system.

Former Secretary of State John Kerry is being slammed for conducting shadow diplomacy with Iran after admitting to multiple meetings with Iranian officials behind the backs of the Trump administration -- including over the scrapped nuclear deal.

“John Kerry is out giving advice to Iran about how to maneuver around what Donald Trump is doing, it's insidious,” Ari Fleischer, the former White House press secretary for George W. Bush, said Wednesday on Fox News's "Special Report." “I don't know if it's legal or illegal, I don't care about that side of it. It's wrong.”

Intententionally advising, aiding, and abetting an enemy of the United States, helping them maneuver around what the President / United States is doing politically in the best interest of the United States ... attempting to undermine the policies of the United States government by advising and helping an enemy of the United States, which is what John Kerry has done, is TREASON!

Someone needs to have that m*erf*er locked up. Unfortunately, the man in position to do so, Jeff Sessions, has proven to be too weak and gutless to go after the exposed enemies of this nation.
You're the second dumbass to start a topic about this.

Please quote the exact words from Kerry's interview which proves he violated the law.

It's as if you tards are all on the same Parroting Tard Newsfeed.

I guess we'll be seeing this recent ramp up in fake news continue until the election.

Basically article contends that "being slammed" is the going punishment for this conduct with the Logon Act being referred to as, “a stupid, dead-letter law.”. There ought to be a top priority to fix that, but I doubt congress will act upon it.

Think very carefully, tard. If having a conversation with a foreigner in a hostile nation is treason, be really sure you want that to be your benchmark. Because I will bitch slap the shit out of you with your own standard.

Basically article contends that "being slammed" is the going punishment for this conduct with the Logon Act being referred to as, “a stupid, dead-letter law.”. There ought to be a top priority to fix that, but I doubt congress will act upon it.
There is no violation of the Logan Act. There isn't a tard on this forum who has been able to show from the transcript that Kerry was negotiating with Iran.

These parroting rubes bleev what they are told to bleev, and are forbidden from engaging in critical thinking.

Independently meeting with this nation's enemies to help them counter official policies and actions of the United States, thereby undermining the United States and helping this nation's enemies...?

No, treason means exactly what I think it means and is exactly what Kerry did.

We have presidents and former cabinet members visiting other countries regularly. They converse with members of foreign governments all the time.

The people who fall for the shit in the OP are retards.

Violating the Logan Act

Conspiracy against the USA

We have presidents and former cabinet members visiting other countries regularly. They converse with members of foreign governments all the time.

The people who fall for the shit in the OP are retards.

But but but but Trump met a Russian!!

He can meat with the Iranians whenever he wants. We have someone in the highest office who is a tool of Russia. so give it a rest.

Think very carefully, tard. If having a conversation with a foreigner in a hostile nation is treason, be really sure you want that to be your benchmark. Because I will bitch slap the shit out of you with your own standard.

Funny, you tards have been bashing everything Trump for talking to Russian nationals as being treason, collusion, etc. I guess it's OK when your guys do it?

Is he registered as a foreign agent?

Tsk tsk tsk John.....

Double standard by Lefties.

Helping to prop up an evil regime. How disgusting.

Forum List

Back