The 5 greatest threats to your liberty today

Oh, we can both do that. Inflation is transitory. If you take the shot you will not get covid. The border is under control.

It's not lying that's the problem, it's what they are lying about that is. January 6th was the result of the Capitol police refusing Trump's offer to have the National Guard there at the beginning of the day instead of waiting until there was trouble.

Inflation is transitory. Nations who took the shot are not getting sick and dying. The USA refused to take the shot and the virus continues to circulate and people continue to die.

The border is under control. The crisis is slowly winding down. Republicans are lying to you about the border and always have been.

January 6 went down exactly as Trump planned it, except that he expected to win. Kash Patel, who as appointed to his job 3 days after the election was called for Joe Biden, made sure the National Guard remained at the Pentagon instead of sending them to the Capitol.

Nobody is going to believe your lies any longer. No one is going to let you continue to promote the lies any longer. There is too much at stake for the nation.

IMHO, the greatest threat to our liberty is our own ignorance and apathy. A free people have to be knowledgable and involved in their gov't we too many of us are neither. Our gov'ts are every level are rife with fraud, waste, and abuse and yet we re-elect the SOBs anyway. There's no deterrence and no consequences, and so under those circumstances, negative human nature is going to take over.

And the ignorance part is understandable. We get fed misinformation and disinformation every day from the media, academia, and the gov't, so how are we to know the truth? Even science has been corrupted, we were told certain things that turned out to be false, right? It takes time to go through what has been said and done to arrive at what we believe to be the truth or as close to it as we can get, and whose got time to do that? And the world has become far more complicated than it was when I was a kid back in the 50s, it's a struggle for so many people just to make ends meet and maintain the status quo. Small wonder then that we have problems with governance.

Hence the apathy part, with a little fear thrown in. Maybe it's not really apathy but a feeling of helplessness. I think the concern is there, but what can we really do about it? Who can you trust? There ain't many good options out there. Every once in awhile you see a mini-revolt like we've seen from parents in some school districts who are concerned with what their kids are being taught. And we saw the TEA Party thing that kinda died out after awhile. I guess we need more of that except with some staying power to it. Without that, I feel like we're circling the drain.

Every one of the Republican lies about Democrats has been investigated ad nauseum. More than 30 investigations. No charges.

And we’re not playing this game either you lying piece of shit. You can’t take a post, cherry pick a phrase out of it and then twist it around to say something different.

I said I read all the links and you pulled the standard Republican trick of pulling what you wanted to use against me out of that post. That’s the level of dishonesty you’re prepared to sink to in order to claim a win.

You’re prepared to lie, cheat, steal, do whatever is necessary in order to win. Truth be damned. How very Republican of you.

This is why Republicans are losing everywhere.
Once again, thanks for admitting that you regularly click on the lies of the MSM.

Inflation is transitory. Nations who took the shot are not getting sick and dying. The USA refused to take the shot and the virus continues to circulate and people continue to die.

The border is under control. The crisis is slowly winding down. Republicans are lying to you about the border and always have been.

January 6 went down exactly as Trump planned it, except that he expected to win. Kash Patel, who as appointed to his job 3 days after the election was called for Joe Biden, made sure the National Guard remained at the Pentagon instead of sending them to the Capitol.

Nobody is going to believe your lies any longer. No one is going to let you continue to promote the lies any longer. There is too much at stake for the nation.

Apparently inflation was not transitory because it's still plaguing the country. You think you know more than our border patrol that reported our border is in the worst shape it's been in over 20 years? 7 million illegals crossed that border which is a new record and you say it's under control? When are you puppets going to start thinking for yourselves instead of letting the liars do it for you?

Piglosi was hoping for such a riot which is why she didn't want any security there ahead of time, making claim it would be "bad optics." As for covid, remember more Americans died under Dementia than Trump, and Dementia had three vaccines that Trump didn't have to work with.

What lie about Hunters laptop? Hunters, laptop has been confirmed to be mostly faked. Only one signatory to that letter, has said otherwise, and he was a Trump loyalist.

Are you kidding?

I’m gonna go with the 50 people who didn’t recant their signatures on the letter. They said the laptop had all the earmarks of Russian disinformation.
The 50 people who never had access to the laptop? Those 50?
There has not been a single piece of information to confirm that the authenticity of hunters laptop.
Other than the FBI saying it was authentic you mean.

"
CBS News confirmed Fox News’ report from late Tuesday afternoon, with Major Garrett writing on Twitter: “The FBI & DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment that Hunter Biden’s laptop and the emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign. FBI does has possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.”

Via @ClareHymes22 @CBSNews
The FBI & DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment that Hunter Biden's laptop and the emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign. FBI does has possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.@DNI_Ratcliffe @FBI
— Major Garrett (@MajorCBS) October 20, 2020"

Then you claim that the Mueller investigation was a hoax, and that’s a lie.
No I didnt.
Donald Trump tried to have Jim Acosta’s White House press card revoked, using faked video to falsely claim that Accosta had assaulted a White House intern.
That's not using the power of the Presidential office to target a reporter. It's just kicking a reporter out of the press corps.

Accosta sued, and the unedited video was played in court. Acosta got his press card back.

See above.

Then there’s a Yamish Alcindor, The award winning NPR reporter who recently joined NBC. The original “Nasty woman”

See above
Trump wasn’t treated poorly by the press. Trump needed to discredit the main stream media completely because they were telling the truth about him. They were asking him the questions he should’ve been answering.

Right because you dislike him it's ok. We already got that.
It’s the press’ job to ask the president questions not the fawn all over him. The Biden administration answers the questions that the press asks. They don’t attack the members of the press corps for asking the questions, and then refused to answer any of them as Trump does.

See above. You're horribly biased you cant see how the presses treatment of Biden is so horribly different than with Trump. He's been caught time and again with a cheat sheet so he knows who to call on, what they are going to ask and how to answer.
Trump doesn’t want anyone telling the American people the truth because if they do he’s going to jail. If the CIA, the FBI, the department of justice, and the press, tell the truth about the crimes of Donald Trump. There isn’t a jury in the nation that will let him go free.

Right wing media is still prepared to lie on Trump’s behalf, and so is the republican party. It’s up to you to demand better to demand the truth to demand the evidence.

Yes yes. It's all DT's fault well him and the evil Republicans. The Democrats are nothing like them. I promise.
Good, properly sourced investigative journalism is expensive. Increasingly, news sources are being squeezed of funds, by free stuff on the Internet.
So it's all the free journalists fault they didnt investigate the Russia Gate story before reporting on it for 4+ years. Anyone else you'd like to blame for the media feeding you that load of shit?
It’s a whole lot cheaper to just make shit up than it is to go out and slog around for weeks on end, interviewing witnesses and verifying information only to come up with a single story.
As we can see for your posts.
That’s why I always read the investigations report, rather than the cherry picked items that either side wishes to focus on.
You dont even read the posts you respond to on here and Im supposed to believe you're reading through the entire investigation report. Sure.
But some things are as plain as the nose on your face. Any investigation that resulted in multiple indictments, arrests, convictions, and jail sentences, and recovers more than $42 million in fines, costing the taxpayers nothing, is not a “hoax”.
And found no collusion you might add.
Robert Mueller recovered more than $42 million in fines and penalties for the American people. The final tab on the Mueller investigation was $32 million. I always say, is it a good lawyer pays his own fees. And Mueller did just start.
None of those fines had anything to do with the Trump campaign coordinating or colluding with Russia did they?
Durham spent four years and $6 million finding nothing. And then tried to spin it into something. Shitty job Durham.

Nothing other than proving the FBI, and numerous other agencies were pushing the Russia narrative they knew to false. But yeah nothing.

Are you kidding?

The 50 people who never had access to the laptop? Those 50?

Other than the FBI saying it was authentic you mean.

"
CBS News confirmed Fox News’ report from late Tuesday afternoon, with Major Garrett writing on Twitter: “The FBI & DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment that Hunter Biden’s laptop and the emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign. FBI does has possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.”

No I didnt.

That's not using the power of the Presidential office to target a reporter. It's just kicking a reporter out of the press corps.

See above.

See above

Right because you dislike him it's ok. We already got that.

See above. You're horribly biased you cant see how the presses treatment of Biden is so horribly different than with Trump. He's been caught time and again with a cheat sheet so he knows who to call on, what they are going to ask and how to answer.

Yes yes. It's all DT's fault well him and the evil Republicans. The Democrats are nothing like them. I promise.

So it's all the free journalists fault they didnt investigate the Russia Gate story before reporting on it for 4+ years. Anyone else you'd like to blame for the media feeding you that load of shit?

As we can see for your posts.

You dont even read the posts you respond to on here and Im supposed to believe you're reading through the entire investigation report. Sure.

And found no collusion you might add.

None of those fines had anything to do with the Trump campaign coordinating or colluding with Russia did they?

Nothing other than proving the FBI, and numerous other agencies were pushing the Russia narrative they knew to false. But yeah nothing.

Collusion was proven. Collusion isn’t illegal.. However, there was insufficient evidence of an illegal conspiracy to file charges.

Collusion was proven by members of the Trump campaign. Paul Manafort plead guilty to giving Republican polling data to a Russian agent.

You can’t paraphrase and rewrite everything that happened so it supports your narrative because it doesn’t.

Collusion was proven. Collusion isn’t illegal.. However, there was insufficient evidence of an illegal conspiracy to file charges.

Collusion was proven by members of the Trump campaign. Paul Manafort plead guilty to giving Republican polling data to a Russian agent.

You can’t paraphrase and rewrite everything that happened so it supports your narrative because it doesn’t.
Correct, collusion in itself, is no illegal.
All it shows is contact with Russian representatives for whatever reason.
We do know that Manafort, Flynn, Hope Hicks and Donnie Jr had such contact.

The investigation was over Russian interference in our election and the question of whether that contact by Trump with Russia crossed a legal threshold.

Last edited:
I am convinced that the majoritry of the population in America today have little appreciation for liberty....being more concerned with Sexuality, pocket book issues and entertainment....in a nutshell a civilization ripe for destruction.

Anyhow...................'It is difficult to limit the scope of such a list, since every bit of liberty is precious and the government knows no bounds in its attempt to curtail freedom. Truth be told, there need only be one item on the list – the state – for it is the single greatest threat to liberty, from which all other threats originate.'

I have worked with a few people before who have suffered from Schizophrenia, this sounds very similar to what they would tell me about the US government. Some government conspiracy lunacy. Shrinks see patients who suffer from Schizophrenia who swear the government is out to get them. Psychiatrists call these persecutory delusions.

The cognitive dissidence it must take to be you is astounding.

Correct, collusion in itself, is no illegal.
All it shows is contact with Russian representatives for whatever reason.
We do know that Manafort, Flynn, Hope Hicks and Donnie Jr had such contact.

The investigation was over Russian interference in our election and the question of whether that contact by Trump with Russia crossed a legal threshold.
It's interesting that you 2 "KNOW" that the report PROVED there was collusion yet you've never actually read it.

1) The US Government
2) The Federal Reserve
3) The corporate news media
4) The Bilderburg/WEF set
5) The dimwitted morons who think 1 - 4 are great and all hunky dory.

"The war on drugs is a war on food"? You can't walk in San Francisco without stepping over a drug addict alive or dead and drug residue. You can't ride in a subway in NY without being confronted by a drug addict. The left has succeeded in turning an entire generation into mind numbed pot heads and yet the crazy left wants to kill more kids by legalizing drugs. WTF?

I have worked with a few people before who have suffered from Schizophrenia, this sounds very similar to what they would tell me about the US government. Some government conspiracy lunacy. Shrinks see patients who suffer from Schizophrenia who swear the government is out to get them. Psychiatrists call these persecutory delusions.
Tell the Jews of Europe they were just being delusional or paranoid when the Nazi Government of Germany killed millions....likewise the communist governments of Russia and China Killed even more millions than the Nazis.

Everyone should be very concerned about the type of government they have....government should be watched very carefully by it's citizens.....when the majority of citizens refuse to get involved in politics.....that is a very dangerous climate.

As has been said.....power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Lord Acton writes to Bishop Creighton that the same moral standards should be applied to all men, political and religious leaders included, especially since “Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely” (1887)

Based on Jan 6 trials of innocent people, the persecution of Trump, the recent attack on whistleblowers by the F.B.I, and hundreds if not thousands whose lives have been ruined by the legal arm of government, I think those Schizo's have a point.

IMG_0354.jpeg

Deciders' Decoys

Conspiracies are as real as game plans. Do you Eagles players need to see a psychiatrist for claiming that the Chiefs were out to get them?

Most conspiracy claims are off-base, as if the Eagles claimed that the Chiefs bribed the referees.

There is also a conspiracy by the ruling class to create wild conspiracy theories in order to channel suspicious people off into wild-goose chases.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back