The 5 greatest threats to your liberty today

What's the conspiracy?

Did the press run with the Russiagate story (for 4 years BTW) which has been solidly proven to be complete bullshit or not? You're telling me that the press couldn't ferret out that it was bullshit in 4 years had they been actually investigating it?

Did the press run with the "Hunter's laptop was Russia propoganda" which has also been proven to be complete bullshit or not?

You don't seem to know much about either. The press didn't invent those stories.. they reported them.

LOL. Everyone here knows which links you click on. How many times did you click on the Trump/Russia collusion hoax spewed by the MSM?

Another “everybody knows” poster.

Everybody knows it’s not evidence of anything. And you’re still calling the Mueller investigation the “Russian hoax”.

Even when your lies have been debunked, 100 times you cling to them like a terrier with a rat. The Russian hoax resulted in of charges, arrests, convictions, and prison time for those charged.

The Durham Hoax resulted in no charges against any senior members of government, and no convictions of anyone. The low level drone at the FBI was uncovered by the inspector general, not Durham.

We’re going to insist that you deal in facts now, not the lunatic ravings of the liars in the Republican Party.

Evidence. You come here with real evidence or don’t bother.

Who tried to overturn the election and steal classified documents? It wasn't moonglow. Do you even know what traitor means?
If Progs can question police in their environs, then push it in red environs. Push it hard.

I am convinced that the majoritry of the population in America today have little appreciation for liberty....being more concerned with Sexuality, pocket book issues and entertainment....in a nutshell a civilization ripe for destruction.

Anyhow...................'It is difficult to limit the scope of such a list, since every bit of liberty is precious and the government knows no bounds in its attempt to curtail freedom. Truth be told, there need only be one item on the list – the state – for it is the single greatest threat to liberty, from which all other threats originate.'

Good article. Thanks for posting it.

What a great quote in the article....Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I think I just got a new signature line quote.
After seeing the last OP from this one, I ain't agreeing with anything from that one. :nono:

And I will not grace this thread after this post.

LOL. Ok. In other words he talks out his ass just like Trump does but because he's on your team you're ok with it.

See above. This isnt about the press actually holding anyone to the truth for you. It's about them holding the people you dont agree with to the "truth" you believe.

Here’s the difference, when Biden gets caught talking out his ass, somebody pulls him up short, and they apologize or correct the record.

When Trump gets caught lying through his teeth, Trump doubles down on the lie, calls the outlet “fake news”, and his goon squad goes after the reporter.

Then he rails against the lying main stream media, the corrupt Democrats, and makes all manner of threats about what he’s going to do when he gets back in office.

A real alpha male can accept criticism, and learn from his mistakes. People follow him because they believe him, and that he has their best interest at heart.

Trump bristles at all criticism, and attacks anyone who would dare disparage him in anyway. He bullies his followers and threatens anyone who disagrees with him.

That’s not leadership, that’s how a dictatorship functions.

Last edited:
Another “everybody knows” poster.

Everybody knows it’s not evidence of anything. And you’re still calling the Mueller investigation the “Russian hoax”.

Even when your lies have been debunked, 100 times you cling to them like a terrier with a rat. The Russian hoax resulted in of charges, arrests, convictions, and prison time for those charged.

The Durham Hoax resulted in no charges against any senior members of government, and no convictions of anyone. The low level drone at the FBI was uncovered by the inspector general, not Durham.

We’re going to insist that you deal in facts now, not the lunatic ravings of the liars in the Republican Party.

Evidence. You come here with real evidence or don’t bother.
LOL. Thanks for admitting you click on MSM lies.

What's the conspiracy?

Did the press run with the Russiagate story (for 4 years BTW) which has been solidly proven to be complete bullshit or not? You're telling me that the press couldn't ferret out that it was bullshit in 4 years had they been actually investigating it?

Did the press run with the "Hunter's laptop was Russia propoganda" which has also been proven to be complete bullshit or not?

You started your post with the lie that the Russia investigation was “complete bullshit”. People don’t get arrested and convicted on bullshit.

So right off the top, you lie to us, or try to. The right wing media is still running the Hunter’s Laptop, and the left-wing media debunked it almost immediately.

Even the writer for the New York post wrote the story refused to put his name on it because he didn’t believe it either.

If this is your effort to prove that both sides are the same it’s a complete fail.

I read the opening line of your link, and it refers to the “despotic nature” of the US government. Any link that starts with such a flagrant and ridiculous lie, isn’t worth the time to click on it.

And you're not even American and you're begging for handouts, LOL Imagine how taxpayers feel with parasites like you running around.

The Democrats and Chinese are great threats to our freedom, but nothing compares to the US government in threatening our liberty, Oddball is totally right

I didnt say they invented them. Maybe you should try reading what I said. They also didn't investigate them.

Every one of the Republican lies about Democrats has been investigated ad nauseum. More than 30 investigations. No charges.
LOL. Thanks for admitting you click on MSM lies.

And we’re not playing this game either you lying piece of shit. You can’t take a post, cherry pick a phrase out of it and then twist it around to say something different.

I said I read all the links and you pulled the standard Republican trick of pulling what you wanted to use against me out of that post. That’s the level of dishonesty you’re prepared to sink to in order to claim a win.

You’re prepared to lie, cheat, steal, do whatever is necessary in order to win. Truth be damned. How very Republican of you.

This is why Republicans are losing everywhere.

I didnt say they invented them. Maybe you should try reading what I said. They also didn't investigate them.

The press did a lot of investigation on the Russia investigation, and the stories that were going around about Russian contacts with the Trump campaign.

The press has even done investigations on hunters laptop all of which confirmed that it was probably a Russian plant, and that files were added after it was dropped off at the repair shop.

The Washington Post, even hired forensic investigators to look at the hard drive.

The fact simply don’t back up any of your assertions.

Biden elaborates in the stories he tells and is know to exaggerate

Trump is different
He lies continuously. Doesn’t matter if it is a trivial fact or a damaging lie. Trump prefers his alternate reality to the real world.
He insists his followers support the lie or face his attacks

When Democrats lie, they misspeak or exaggerate. When Republicans lie, it's a lie if deemed so by the Democrats.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

When Democrats lie, they misspeak or exaggerate. When Republicans lie, it's a lie if deemed so by the Democrats.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

There generally are two sets of rules: one for people who are criminals, and one for people who don’t commit crimes, don’t get arrested and aren’t going to jail.

Republicans have been making false allegations against Democrats for 30 years now and none of the people that they called “criminals” have ever been charged with anything.

So whatever “lies” Democrats may have told, they weren’t part of any criminal conspiracies. Obama’s not gonna be arrested for saying there are 57 states.

Bill Clinton told one lie about a consensual blow job, and he got impeached, and disbarred for it.

Donald Trump and his family take millions of dollars in bribes from China, lie about it, and Republicans go after the Bidens for taking bribes from China, on no evidence.

Rush Limbaugh
OK lets talk lies….

Claiming he saw “thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops on 9-11
The historic size of his crowds on inauguration
Covid is no worse than the common flu

Typical Trump lying, some trivial, some major

Then there was the BIG LIE
Unwilling to admit he was badly beaten in the 2020 election, he created a steady stream of lies to claim that he had really won in a landslide and was cheated

We got Jan 6 as a result

Forum List

Back