The 5 greatest threats to your liberty today

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I am convinced that the majoritry of the population in America today have little appreciation for liberty....being more concerned with Sexuality, pocket book issues and entertainment....in a nutshell a civilization ripe for destruction.

Anyhow...................'It is difficult to limit the scope of such a list, since every bit of liberty is precious and the government knows no bounds in its attempt to curtail freedom. Truth be told, there need only be one item on the list – the state – for it is the single greatest threat to liberty, from which all other threats originate.'

I am convinced that the majoritry of the population in America today have little appreciation for liberty....being more concerned with Sexuality, pocket book issues and entertainment....in a nutshell a civilization ripe for destruction.

Anyhow...................'It is difficult to limit the scope of such a list, since every bit of liberty is precious and the government knows no bounds in its attempt to curtail freedom. Truth be told, there need only be one item on the list – the state – for it is the single greatest threat to liberty, from which all other threats originate.'

I read the opening line of your link, and it refers to the “despotic nature” of the US government. Any link that starts with such a flagrant and ridiculous lie, isn’t worth the time to click on it.

Government consists of people.

People have agendas.

The bigger government gets, the more the AGENDA takes over...

R.226838c916abc178d5eeef31fca300cd

BAGAIMANA MEMBUNUH BIN LADEN MENGGUNAKAN PHOTOSHOP | ApanamaDotcom.....

It helps if they are Jewish, right?

Zionist Fascism is in control of most of the Federal Government, especially DOJ, FBI and CIA. It is those three that have enabled everything Zionist Fascism has done to America

JFK
USS Liberty
MLK
RFK
Marines in Lebanon 1983
Global Warming
Covid
Election Fraud
1/6

Fascists hate hoax. It is what they do. If they do not hate hoax, they are not fascists...

Zionist Fascists have hate hoaxed ALL of the above...

Good article. Thanks for posting it.

What a great quote in the article....Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I think I just got a new signature line quote.

Zionist Fascism is in control of most of the Federal Government, especially DOJ, FBI and CIA. It is those three that have enabled everything Zionist Fascism has done to America

JFK
USS Liberty
MLK
RFK
Marines in Lebanon 1983
Global Warming
Covid
Election Fraud
1/6

Fascists hate hoax. It is what they do. If they do not hate hoax, they are not fascists...

Zionist Fascists have hate hoaxed ALL of the above...
While the rest of the world made garlands and gave out kisses.

Good article. Thanks for posting it.

What a great quote in the article....Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I think I just got a new signature line quote.
You can ad, "Florida, a tyrants paradise, move now!".

Really there is only one. Leftist scum.

I read the opening line of your link, and it refers to the “despotic nature” of the US government. Any link that starts with such a flagrant and ridiculous lie, isn’t worth the time to click on it.

Funny, back when i was a leftist democrat, licking the boots of the state would get you in big trouble with anyone in your circle.

:laughing0301: I love a limited mind they are so easy to manipulate.

He and those like him are the reason the country is in the mess it is. His own beloved party is pure and blameless in his eyes, which gives them unlimited power to do as they wish.

Him and Dragonlady are basically just mirror images of each other.

When they pass the RESTRIC Act he will be one of the folks cheering the loudest since his party masters will tell him to do so

Forum List

Back