I'm 100% sure the judge will rule in favor of Kari Lake in the voting signatures trial that just ended

the trial just ended in Cary Lake did very well. what do you think the verdict will be?

• the judge will rule for Lake

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • the judge will rule against Lake

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
What a masterproof performance. Lots and lots of evidence was presented.
Liberals will not be very happy about the outcome of this verdict. It will finally be shown that fraud was committed in Arizona.
The chances of the judge ruling against Kari Lake are practically zero in my opinion.
The shenanigans were exposed.

Liberals will not be very happy about the outcome of this verdict. It will finally be shown that fraud was committed in Arizona.
The chances of the judge ruling against Kari Lake are practically zero in my opinion.

How much are you willing to wager on this?

The Maricopa County defense was absolutely pathetic. They literally argued that Lake didn’t prove there was “zero signature verification“, as if that is the standard.

They proved that signature verification didn’t happen for hundreds of thousands of ballots.

Not going to hold my breath on the judge though. They are all bought off here and make excuses for the state they serve.

"masterproof"?

Gee, your manner of posting is strikingly similar to another poster here.

Biff_Poindexter​

I'm sure you are sure too.... :laughing0301:

Don't we want to know who the real winner should be? Then let Kari Lake look at the ballots for her opponent so she can see which ones should be thrown out.

Not those for whom the winner must ALWAYS be their cult.

"Win at any cost, by any means necessary" is their motto.

Watch them pop up and prove me right........................................................

Make the IDs totally free for all then.

First off, even if they did you'd still oppose it.

Second, I'm fine with free IDs since it's the state that insists you have one, but what is the percentage of people in Arizona don't?

First off, even if they did you'd still oppose it.

Second, I'm fine with free IDs since it's the state that insists you have one, but what is the percentage of people in Arizona don't?
They’ll go get an ID so they can cash welfare checks. Everyone has an ID already. It’s just a stupid hurdle to throw out there to claim it’s racist or poor people can’t do it.

Forum List

Back