The 5 greatest threats to your liberty today

Can you provide a list of the crimes that these people have been accused of, charged with and/or convicted of?

I just put another pot of coffee on. I’ll wait.
I'm sorry you felt slighted that you were not on the list

If it helps any, had I limited myself to posters most poisonous to USMB, you would have received much consideration.

Here’s the difference, when Biden gets caught talking out his ass, somebody pulls him up short, and they apologize or correct the record.
Really?

Did they do that with the intelligence official's letter about Hunter's laptop? Biden knowingly lied about that during the campaign. His campaign orchestrated it. I dont remember a retraction or apology.

Have they done it with the entire Russiagate lie?

etc etc.

When Trump gets caught lying through his teeth, Trump doubles down on the lie, calls the outlet “fake news”, and his goon squad goes after the reporter.

What "goon squad"? When did Trump ever use the power of his office (ala Obama/Biden) to target a reporter?

Then he rails against the lying main stream media, the corrupt Democrats, and makes all manner of threats about what he’s going to do when he gets back in office.
Just like you are doing. It's baffling that you think you are any different.
A real alpha male can accept criticism, and learn from his mistakes. People follow him because they believe him, and that he has their best interest at heart.

Trump bristles at all criticism, and attacks anyone who would dare disparage him in anyway. He bullies his followers and threatens anyone who disagrees with him.

That’s not leadership, that’s how a dictatorship functions.

Link to all the dictatorial things Trump did while President. I keep hearing how he was a dictator but never seem to get that list. In fact all I remember is how a certain group of people cried that he was going to be a dictator, then COVID happened, and that same group cried that he wasnt being enough of a dictator.

But this isnt about Trump or Biden. It's about how the press treats different people differently and that being the reason many people have stopped listening to the MSM and finding alternate means to get their news. But I get that you're ok with it because they treat your guy well and the guy you hate poorly.

The press did a lot of investigation on the Russia investigation, and the stories that were going around about Russian contacts with the Trump campaign.

The press has even done investigations on hunters laptop all of which confirmed that it was probably a Russian plant, and that files were added after it was dropped off at the repair shop.

The Washington Post, even hired forensic investigators to look at the hard drive.

The fact simply don’t back up any of your assertions.

How did they miss that it was all bullshit for 4 years then?

That is why we have so many press outlets
They keep each other in check
The liberal press parrots the leaders, like the NY Times, so it's really unchecked editorialized news.

Also, how much information about an event can be crammed into a 30 second tv news report. All one gets is the impression the media wants you to get. Even the 'deep dives' into the subject can mislead. This is especially true of public media. What is lacking is more honest investigative journalism.

When I was 19, I and a friend along with a large group of minors were arrested at a party. I and my friend were charged with providing beer for minors, the minors for underage drinking. There was a lengthy report the next day in the newspapers. There was not a single 'fact' in the report that was true. No one that was at the party was ever interviewed by the press. The press reported only what the police told them. I'm still waiting for an apology. :mad:

Really?

Did they do that with the intelligence official's letter about Hunter's laptop? Biden knowingly lied about that during the campaign. His campaign orchestrated it. I dont remember a retraction or apology.

etc etc.

What "goon squad"? When did Trump ever use the power of his office (ala Obama/Biden) to target a reporter?

Link to all the dictatorial things Trump did while President. I keep hearing how he was a dictator but never seem to get that list. In fact all I remember is how a certain group of people cried that he was going to be a dictator, then COVID happened, and that same group cried that he wasnt being enough of a dictator.

But this isnt about Trump or Biden. It's about how the press treats different people differently and that being the reason many people have stopped listening to the MSM and finding alternate means to get their news. But I get that you're ok with it because they treat your guy well and the guy you hate poorly.
Do not know about what everyone else listens to, Know I rarely pay much attention to any of them. The goal seems to be the breaking down of trust, to insure the making of profit & power.

I never asked for the unvaxxed to be imprisoned, and you can point to a single post where I even suggested it.

This is just a weak attempt on your part to deflect from the topic, which is yet another attempt to portray American government, as “despotic”.

And that the OP has used yet another questionable source to support such claims.
Okay, so you preferred the unvaxxed be executed.

OK lets talk lies….

Claiming he saw “thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops on 9-11
The historic size of his crowds on inauguration
Covid is no worse than the common flu

Typical Trump lying, some trivial, some major

Then there was the BIG LIE
Unwilling to admit he was badly beaten in the 2020 election, he created a steady stream of lies to claim that he had really won in a landslide and was cheated

We got Jan 6 as a result

Oh, we can both do that. Inflation is transitory. If you take the shot you will not get covid. The border is under control.

It's not lying that's the problem, it's what they are lying about that is. January 6th was the result of the Capitol police refusing Trump's offer to have the National Guard there at the beginning of the day instead of waiting until there was trouble.

You started your post with the lie that the Russia investigation was “complete bullshit”. People don’t get arrested and convicted on bullshit.

So right off the top, you lie to us, or try to. The right wing media is still running the Hunter’s Laptop, and the left-wing media debunked it almost immediately.

Even the writer for the New York post wrote the story refused to put his name on it because he didn’t believe it either.

If this is your effort to prove that both sides are the same it’s a complete fail.
So, how many in Muller’s investigation were convicted of your Russian collusion fantasies? Any?

I am convinced that the majoritry of the population in America today have little appreciation for liberty....being more concerned with Sexuality, pocket book issues and entertainment....in a nutshell a civilization ripe for destruction.

Anyhow...................'It is difficult to limit the scope of such a list, since every bit of liberty is precious and the government knows no bounds in its attempt to curtail freedom. Truth be told, there need only be one item on the list – the state – for it is the single greatest threat to liberty, from which all other threats originate.'

Here are the 5 greatest threats to my liberty today...
1. Republicans
2. Republicans
3. Republicans
4. Republicans
5. Republicans

Here are the 5 greatest threats to my liberty today...
1. Republicans
2. Republicans
3. Republicans
4. Republicans
5. Republicans
Some of them are, those that are, are leftists. All leftists are scum. You are a leftist.

Really?

etc etc.

What lie about Hunters laptop? Hunters, laptop has been confirmed to be mostly faked. Only one signatory to that letter, has said otherwise, and he was a Trump loyalist.

I’m gonna go with the 50 people who didn’t recant their signatures on the letter. They said the laptop had all the earmarks of Russian disinformation.

There has not been a single piece of information to confirm that the authenticity of hunters laptop.

Then you claim that the Mueller investigation was a hoax, and that’s a lie.

Donald Trump tried to have Jim Acosta’s White House press card revoked, using faked video to falsely claim that Accosta had assaulted a White House intern.

Accosta sued, and the unedited video was played in court. Acosta got his press card back.

Then there’s a Yamish Alcindor, The award winning NPR reporter who recently joined NBC. The original “Nasty woman”

Trump wasn’t treated poorly by the press. Trump needed to discredit the main stream media completely because they were telling the truth about him. They were asking him the questions he should’ve been answering.

It’s the press’ job to ask the president questions not the fawn all over him. The Biden administration answers the questions that the press asks. They don’t attack the members of the press corps for asking the questions, and then refused to answer any of them as Trump does.

Trump doesn’t want anyone telling the American people the truth because if they do he’s going to jail. If the CIA, the FBI, the department of justice, and the press, tell the truth about the crimes of Donald Trump. There isn’t a jury in the nation that will let him go free.

Right wing media is still prepared to lie on Trump’s behalf, and so is the republican party. It’s up to you to demand better to demand the truth to demand the evidence.

The liberal press parrots the leaders, like the NY Times, so it's really unchecked editorialized news.

Also, how much information about an event can be crammed into a 30 second tv news report. All one gets is the impression the media wants you to get. Even the 'deep dives' into the subject can mislead. This is especially true of public media. What is lacking is more honest investigative journalism.

Good, properly sourced investigative journalism is expensive. Increasingly, news sources are being squeezed of funds, by free stuff on the Internet.

It’s a whole lot cheaper to just make shit up than it is to go out and slog around for weeks on end, interviewing witnesses and verifying information only to come up with a single story.

That’s why I always read the investigations report, rather than the cherry picked items that either side wishes to focus on.

But some things are as plain as the nose on your face. Any investigation that resulted in multiple indictments, arrests, convictions, and jail sentences, and recovers more than $42 million in fines, costing the taxpayers nothing, is not a “hoax”.

Robert Mueller recovered more than $42 million in fines and penalties for the American people. The final tab on the Mueller investigation was $32 million. I always say, is it a good lawyer pays his own fees. And Mueller did just start.

Durham spent four years and $6 million finding nothing. And then tried to spin it into something. Shitty job Durham.

Oh, we can both do that. Inflation is transitory. If you take the shot you will not get covid. The border is under control.

It's not lying that's the problem, it's what they are lying about that is. January 6th was the result of the Capitol police refusing Trump's offer to have the National Guard there at the beginning of the day instead of waiting until there was trouble.
Jan 6 was the result of thousands of protestors storming DC as a result of Trump lies about the election.

Are you admitting that Capitol Police should have realized what THUGS Republicans are?

Forum List

Back