The 5 greatest threats to your liberty today

I read the opening line of your link, and it refers to the “despotic nature” of the US government. Any link that starts with such a flagrant and ridiculous lie, isn’t worth the time to click on it.
“It’s not Fascism when it’s Progressive Fascism!” - Progressive Motto

He and those like him are the reason the country is in the mess it is. His own beloved party is pure and blameless in his eyes, which gives them unlimited power to do as they wish.

Him and Dragonlady are basically just mirror images of each other.

When they pass the RESTRIC Act he will be one of the folks cheering the loudest since his party masters will tell him to do so

Yet you never utter a word about or to 'dragonlady' regarding 'her' posts, imagine that. :blahblah:

The cognitive dissidence it must take to be you is astounding.
The Media's Made-Up Words Destroy Cognition

The same must be said about anybody who uses the contradictory Valley Girl bimbo-word "clueless." If someone is not given a clue, how can he be considered stupid? The dissonance (not "dissidence") is in equating not having a clue with not understanding a clue you have, which cannot possibly mean you are clue-less.

Hunt Democrats with dogs?

Because they are so rare. If you're going to get fake butt hurt about something at least get fake butt hurt about the entire quote.

You blame the press for the crackpot conspiracies. Don't be a wiggle worm.
You might be sleeping on the conspiracy comeback. I think even your lovely media has admitted the Russia Hoax wasn't real and that the Hunter Laptop wasn't a Russian frame job. I think yelling conspiracy doesn't work when you are the only one doing it. The funny thing is that same media spread that bs for years and won awards for it.

Inflation is transitory. Nations who took the shot are not getting sick and dying. The USA refused to take the shot and the virus continues to circulate and people continue to die.

The border is under control. The crisis is slowly winding down. Republicans are lying to you about the border and always have been.

January 6 went down exactly as Trump planned it, except that he expected to win. Kash Patel, who as appointed to his job 3 days after the election was called for Joe Biden, made sure the National Guard remained at the Pentagon instead of sending them to the Capitol.

Nobody is going to believe your lies any longer. No one is going to let you continue to promote the lies any longer. There is too much at stake for the nation.
You are batshit crazy.

Because they are so rare. If you're going to get fake butt hurt about something at least get fake butt hurt about the entire quote.
It is wild. Their echo chambers are so deep, they don't realize their own media has admitted they were wrong on many issues. That is a Matrix like illusion.

You might be sleeping on the conspiracy comeback. I think even your lovely media has admitted the Russia Hoax wasn't real and that the Hunter Laptop wasn't a Russian frame job. I think yelling conspiracy doesn't work when you are the only one doing it. The funny thing is that same media spread that bs for years and won awards for it.

Hunter Biden is a US citizen. He's not representing a foreign government nor is he employed by the White House or the US government. There's no law against doing business overseas. Ask Trump.

It is wild. Their echo chambers are so deep, they don't realize their own media has admitted they were wrong on many issues. That is a Matrix like illusion.

Media doesn't make news. They report it.

Hunter Biden is a US citizen. He's not representing a foreign government nor is he employed by the White House or the US government. There's no law against doing business overseas. Ask Trump.
So was his laptop a Russian Plant or not? I don't care what his job is, the media still lied.

I am convinced that the majoritry of the population in America today have little appreciation for liberty....being more concerned with Sexuality, pocket book issues and entertainment....in a nutshell a civilization ripe for destruction.

Anyhow...................'It is difficult to limit the scope of such a list, since every bit of liberty is precious and the government knows no bounds in its attempt to curtail freedom. Truth be told, there need only be one item on the list – the state – for it is the single greatest threat to liberty, from which all other threats originate.'

1. Democrats
2. Demonicrats
3. Democracks
4. Democruds
5. Democrooks

Forum List

Back