The 2015 GOP Clown Car: Bigger, Meaner, and More Dangerous Than Ever

Listening is a very special kind of stupid - s/he is Mormon stupid.

As I pointed out in the past.

1. I do't ju

Not sure how that fits in (and it's not true).

But, your posts are a good for a laugh.

What was it in your OP that actually had any substance ?

Answer: nothing.

It was nothing but a rant by a moron who pretty much admits in his bio that he is a cynic.

When you post something substantive, I'll be here.

1. I do't ju

It was nothing but a rant by a moron who pretty much admits in his bio that he is a cynic.

So, are you now denying that you're Mormon?

1. I do't ju

So, are you now denying that you're Mormon?

Are you going to support the asswipe you quoted in the OP ?

After all, people vote for morons, usually against their own best interest, and people watch FOX News despite evidence that the channel gets its facts wrong more than 50 percent of the time.

Well, we see he quoted Tampa Bay's Pundit Check. Who checks them ?

I can find a website that swears by Fox and you'll believe that right ? Dumbass.

Next, we get the same fartgeists....vote against their own interest...vote for morons....blah blah blah blah....

Of course, the article has NOTHING to support the claims it is making.

But, then when pointed out...it's called deflection.

How do you argue with bullshit ?

The most ridiculous comments seem to come from Republicans and I would defy anyone to say otherwise. I have yet to see anyone come up with a list of comments from liberals that comes close, in volume or content, to lists of stupid things Republicans or conservatives say on a fairly regular and consistent basis.

His opinion was framed by his observation, which I agree with and I assure you nothing he posted was a lie.

You have to be either willfully or just plain ignorant to believe that Democrats haven't matched up with the stupid shit republicans say.

There are lists of this shit out there. Most of what was put int he OP is just vitriol that you agree with. It doesn't mean you have any moral high ground.

I doubt you can name five people on this list you claim to have. I do find too many on this message board to be what I've termed Callous Conservatives, a phrase I coined which is clearly evident in the words they post, the polices they support and reject, and their efforts to rewrite history to support their ideology,

If having empathy is a claim to the moral ground, I plead guilty.

The exercise is pointless. Not that I expect you to grasp.

That all you have is a personal attack, is not a surprise to anyone.

Your species pities you. You attack when you have been beaten....and that's quite often. Your posts are partisan and laughable at best.

i disagreed with the little asshole and got called a nazicon....something i have asked him to prove and all i get is dancing around the question...maybe you can ask him to prove that Wry.....do you think i act like a nazi?.....

Yes, you act like a Nazi - and I have provided the following link to you several times:

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

You're a disgrace to your tribe.

You're a disgrace to your species.

My Border Collie mix is more astute then LBT

This is pretty laughable when your previous posts chides another member of the board for a personal attack.

True, I have no qualms in going toe to toe with jerks like LBT, or you. Since s/he and you rarely if ever post an argument, it would be wrong to accuse me of an ad hominem. I do admit a good personal attack is in my tool box, and warranted with some of the jerks who post on this message board.

The problem is that you can't go toe to to because you're so blinded by partisan ideology. Your arguments are worthless...for the simple minded.

Yes, you act like a Nazi - and I have provided the following link to you several times:

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

You're a disgrace to your species.

My Border Collie mix is more astute then LBT

This is pretty laughable when your previous posts chides another member of the board for a personal attack.

True, I have no qualms in going toe to toe with jerks like LBT, or you. Since s/he and you rarely if ever post an argument, it would be wrong to accuse me of an ad hominem. I do admit a good personal attack is in my tool box, and warranted with some of the jerks who post on this message board.

The problem is that you can't go toe to to because you're so blinded by partisan ideology. Your arguments are worthless...for the simple minded.

I agree, the simple minded cannot understand my arguments for:
  • gun control,
  • taking MJ off of Schedule I;
  • giving the POTUS the Line-Item Veto and reducing his term to one of six years;
  • Expanding job training so that youth and young adults can compete on the world stage for jobs of the future;
  • changing the way we educate our kids, making the early years modeled after Maria Montessori
  • making sure every child is competent in reading comprehension and composition, General Math and computing, Health, including age appropraite sexual education before earning a high school diploma
  • Extending High School for those who wish to enter a four year university; those who don't can complete their two year service to America (see below) and in that way learn a viable skill or ability to work well with others and under supervision
  • establishing a two-year requirement for all able citizens between the ages of 16 and 36 to serve the nation in a field for which they have been trained, or have an interest in being trained, or in the military service.
  • Make sure every citizen has the right to vote, and the ability to get to the polls. Voting should commence on the first Friday after the first Thursday of November and continue until Tuesday, with all polls opening and closing simultaneously.

“All year Americans have been bombarded with dire news reports portraying a world out of control and a clueless government with no idea what to do. Yet if you look back at what actually happened over the past year, you see something completely different. Amid all the derision, a number of major government policies worked just fine -- and the biggest successes involved the most derided policies. You'll never hear this on Fox News, but 2014 was a year in which the federal government, in particular, showed that it can do some important things very well if it wants to.”

True.

With Congressional republicans doing everything in their power to undermine those successful policies.

Seems it is now necessary for the clown car to be traded in on a full size van:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/04/u...s-show-to-consider-presidential-run.html?_r=0

Nice. A van. That should be more interesting than the tandem bicycle the Democrats put forth...You know, the two seated opinion that anyone from that side can fill....

Do you really, or ever, believe you're clever? All of your posts which I have read have been an effort in banality.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/04/u...s-show-to-consider-presidential-run.html?_r=0

Nice. A van. That should be more interesting than the tandem bicycle the Democrats put forth...You know, the two seated opinion that anyone from that side can fill....

Do you really, or ever, believe you're clever? All of your posts which I have read have been an effort in banality.

If I want your opinion, I'll flush the toilet, Wry.

Very Clever...don't give up the day job.

Very Clever...don't give up the day job.

It's not about clever, it's about how much I respect your input.

I guess the real question is: How is it that you would know clever if you saw it.

It all seems lost on you.

lakota aint very honest.....

Really, what makes you suggest so? He expressed an opinion - the rest of the posts by those who seem to disagree with him are nothing more than personal attacks. His opinion was framed by his observation, which I agree with and I assure you nothing he posted was a lie.
there are some posters here wry....who deserve to be not taken seriously ....their past and current threads are what made them.....unfortunately your buddy lakota is one of them.....

Well, I did take the OP seriously; those who disagree, consider the OP dishonest or even hyperbole have not offered anything beyond personal attacks. Maybe you will offer an alternative to the ideologues of the past, all of whom were dismissed by the GOP in 2012 with the exception of the Plutocrat Romney.
i disagreed with the little asshole and got called a nazicon....something i have asked him to prove and all i get is dancing around the question...maybe you can ask him to prove that Wry.....do you think i act like a nazi?.....

He's an "Apple" red on the outside white on the inside
Naah. He may be red on the outside, but he's brown on the inside. More of an asshole than an apple.

Forum List

Back