The 2015 GOP Clown Car: Bigger, Meaner, and More Dangerous Than Ever

You ass-hurtin' brotch? :slap:

:lol:

Is that your full and considered judgment of the OP and its author? Sadly - and no doubt this will confuse you - the fact is this idiot-gram you've posted says so much more about you, than the observation of the author; all of which is obvious to those who are honest, aware and able to evaluate the current administration without preconceived notions fed them by the opposition.
lakota aint very honest.....

Really, what makes you suggest so? He expressed an opinion - the rest of the posts by those who seem to disagree with him are nothing more than personal attacks. His opinion was framed by his observation, which I agree with and I assure you nothing he posted was a lie.
Perusing the comments above, two things stand out:
  1. The OP attracted some of the dumbest and most hateful self defined conservatives;
  2. The dumbest proved they are dumb, as not one of them posted a substantive rebuttal to the OP.
there are some posters here wry....who deserve to be not taken seriously ....their past and current threads are what made them.....unfortunately your buddy lakota is one of them.....

Well, I did take the OP seriously; those who disagree, consider the OP dishonest or even hyperbole have not offered anything beyond personal attacks. Maybe you will offer an alternative to the ideologues of the past, all of whom were dismissed by the GOP in 2012 with the exception of the Plutocrat Romney.
i disagreed with the little asshole and got called a nazicon....something i have asked him to prove and all i get is dancing around the question...maybe you can ask him to prove that Wry.....do you think i act like a nazi?.....

Is that your full and considered judgment of the OP and its author? Sadly - and no doubt this will confuse you - the fact is this idiot-gram you've posted says so much more about you, than the observation of the author; all of which is obvious to those who are honest, aware and able to evaluate the current administration without preconceived notions fed them by the opposition.

Really, what makes you suggest so? He expressed an opinion - the rest of the posts by those who seem to disagree with him are nothing more than personal attacks. His opinion was framed by his observation, which I agree with and I assure you nothing he posted was a lie.
  1. The OP attracted some of the dumbest and most hateful self defined conservatives;
  2. The dumbest proved they are dumb, as not one of them posted a substantive rebuttal to the OP.
there are some posters here wry....who deserve to be not taken seriously ....their past and current threads are what made them.....unfortunately your buddy lakota is one of them.....

Well, I did take the OP seriously; those who disagree, consider the OP dishonest or even hyperbole have not offered anything beyond personal attacks. Maybe you will offer an alternative to the ideologues of the past, all of whom were dismissed by the GOP in 2012 with the exception of the Plutocrat Romney.
i disagreed with the little asshole and got called a nazicon....something i have asked him to prove and all i get is dancing around the question...maybe you can ask him to prove that Wry.....do you think i act like a nazi?.....

Of course not. Over the years we have disagreed on a number of issues, but always with respect for the others opinion (even when you were wrong :))

Yes, you act like a Nazi - and I have provided the following link to you several times:

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

Yes, you act like a Nazi - and I have provided the following link to you several times:

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis

You act like one too as you push your anti-male, anti-white and anti-sanity message to the populace.

well since i bad mouth republicans i cant see the comparison....now i asked you about ME....show were i have acted like one....this is the dance i was referring too....lakota makes a blanket statement hoping no one will ask him to prove it.....Ooops someone did....now what does he do?.....dance....what else can he do?....

The most ridiculous comments seem to come from Republicans and I would defy anyone to say otherwise. I have yet to see anyone come up with a list of comments from liberals that comes close, in volume or content, to lists of stupid things Republicans or conservatives say on a fairly regular and consistent basis.

His opinion was framed by his observation, which I agree with and I assure you nothing he posted was a lie.

You have to be either willfully or just plain ignorant to believe that Democrats haven't matched up with the stupid shit republicans say.

There are lists of this shit out there. Most of what was put int he OP is just vitriol that you agree with. It doesn't mean you have any moral high ground.

I doubt you can name five people on this list you claim to have. I do find too many on this message board to be what I've termed Callous Conservatives, a phrase I coined which is clearly evident in the words they post, the polices they support and reject, and their efforts to rewrite history to support their ideology,

If having empathy is a claim to the moral ground, I plead guilty.

The exercise is pointless. Not that I expect you to grasp.

You're a disgrace to your tribe.

The most ridiculous comments seem to come from Republicans and I would defy anyone to say otherwise. I have yet to see anyone come up with a list of comments from liberals that comes close, in volume or content, to lists of stupid things Republicans or conservatives say on a fairly regular and consistent basis.

His opinion was framed by his observation, which I agree with and I assure you nothing he posted was a lie.

You have to be either willfully or just plain ignorant to believe that Democrats haven't matched up with the stupid shit republicans say.

There are lists of this shit out there. Most of what was put int he OP is just vitriol that you agree with. It doesn't mean you have any moral high ground.

I doubt you can name five people on this list you claim to have. I do find too many on this message board to be what I've termed Callous Conservatives, a phrase I coined which is clearly evident in the words they post, the polices they support and reject, and their efforts to rewrite history to support their ideology,

If having empathy is a claim to the moral ground, I plead guilty.

The exercise is pointless. Not that I expect you to grasp.

That all you have is a personal attack, is not a surprise to anyone.

You're a disgrace to your species.

My Border Collie mix is more astute then LBT

Please back up your charges with some examples or references.

I am sure there are many who will be happy to discuss it with you.

Look at your posts, to start.

Bring forward the culprits.

I am all to willing to defend my posts.

This is pretty laughable when your previous posts chides another member of the board for a personal attack.

As I mentioned before, the clown car just added 9 chairs and then some.

The GOP got them from the democrats who don't need them anymore. Seems their contingent which used to fit on a bus now goes around in a minivan.

Can't wait for 2016.

This is pretty laughable when your previous posts chides another member of the board for a personal attack.

True, I have no qualms in going toe to toe with jerks like LBT, or you. Since s/he and you rarely if ever post an argument, it would be wrong to accuse me of an ad hominem. I do admit a good personal attack is in my tool box, and warranted with some of the jerks who post on this message board.

He's an "Apple" red on the outside white on the inside

True, I have no qualms in going toe to toe with jerks like LBT, or you. Since s/he and you rarely if ever post an argument, it would be wrong to accuse me of an ad hominem. I do admit a good personal attack is in my tool box, and warranted with some of the jerks who post on this message board.

Yes, this thread is loaded with your "arguments".

Quit being such a dick.

Forum List

Back