The 2015 GOP Clown Car: Bigger, Meaner, and More Dangerous Than Ever

You ass-hurtin' brotch? :slap:

:lol:

Is that your full and considered judgment of the OP and its author? Sadly - and no doubt this will confuse you - the fact is this idiot-gram you've posted says so much more about you, than the observation of the author; all of which is obvious to those who are honest, aware and able to evaluate the current administration without preconceived notions fed them by the opposition.

Why is it that we can't dislike Obama on our own.

Do you really believe, that absent the trash in the airwaves, that we'd feel any different ?

Sure you can, you have a right to make judgments by emotion, it's what made you into what you are today.

Perusing the comments above, two things stand out:
  1. The OP attracted some of the dumbest and most hateful self defined conservatives;
  2. The dumbest proved they are dumb, as not one of them posted a substantive rebuttal to the OP.

Is that your full and considered judgment of the OP and its author? Sadly - and no doubt this will confuse you - the fact is this idiot-gram you've posted says so much more about you, than the observation of the author; all of which is obvious to those who are honest, aware and able to evaluate the current administration without preconceived notions fed them by the opposition.
lakota aint very honest.....

Another year gone and another string of long-winded, factually inaccurate, and manufactured comments from the clowns in the Republican Party are behind us. With every passing year that the little clown car pulls up it seems to get a little bigger and every year more and more clowns pour out and step up to the podium to obfuscate and pontificate. Nearly everything they say would lead one to believe that they are impervious to reality and yet their statements are made in such a way and with such confidence that it's as if they had received the message from God Himself.

When you pay attention to the news and politics as much as someone like me does you get to a point that a facepalm is a frequent occurrence. Eventually eye rolls are more common. And hopefully, if you've managed to maintain a shred of your sanity, you get the occasional chuckle out of hearing someone in politics bloviate about something they apparently know nothing about. Having any faith in humanity makes it hard to believe or accept that some of these folks actually believe what they're saying. Common sense would dictate otherwise, but not everyone is blessed with common sense. After all, people vote for morons, usually against their own best interest, and people watch FOX News despite evidence that the channel gets its facts wrong more than 50 percent of the time.

In fact, Fox News host Sean Hannity got the award for "Worst Host" in a poll conducted by the Mediaite website. Mediaite asked fellow media members to pick the best and worst of cable news networks: Fox, MSNBC, and CNN. Respondents were told that their votes would be kept anonymous to encourage honesty. Hannity won hands down and he didn't take it well as evidenced by an epic, public, all caps,tantrum on Twitter.

The most ridiculous comments seem to come from Republicans and I would defy anyone to say otherwise. I have yet to see anyone come up with a list of comments from liberals that comes close, in volume or content, to lists of stupid things Republicans or conservatives say on a fairly regular and consistent basis. It might be low hanging fruit, but there's a lot of it and every time one of them opens their mouths America becomes a little more ignorant.

Hannity isn't alone. The Republicans, as a whole, have been wrong about nearly everything this past year. As Nobel Prize winning economist Paul Krugman writes in the New York Times:

All year Americans have been bombarded with dire news reports portraying a world out of control and a clueless government with no idea what to do. Yet if you look back at what actually happened over the past year, you see something completely different. Amid all the derision, a number of major government policies worked just fine -- and the biggest successes involved the most derided policies. You'll never hear this on Fox News, but 2014 was a year in which the federal government, in particular, showed that it can do some important things very well if it wants to.​

It's a new year though and the clown car about to be sworn in next week is bigger than ever with a majority in both the Senate and the House. A car full of gun loving, poor hating, veteran screwing, climate change denying, Wall Street deregulating, health care repealing, and wealthy old white man loving clowns. Their plans so far include repealing Dodd-Frank, cutting and privatizing social security, cutting pensions, defunding Obamacare, eliminating food stamps and welfare, raising taxes on the middle class and working poor, cutting taxes for the super-rich and corporations, and who knows how many other Benghazi, IRS, and impeachment hearings we'll have to endure. They have the numbers to do what they want and by this time next year we could be having a completely different conversation in a completely different country.

Much More: The 2015 GOP Clown Car: Bigger, Meaner, and More Dangerous Than Ever

The 2015 GOP clown car will likely be bad for America - but likely good for Democrats in 2016.

Typical arrogant modern day liberal bullshit. The holier than thou these liberals display is comical. They believe in all their heart they are smarter, more principled, more tolerant and more compassionate than any other ideology. It's just sad to see these fascists lay it right out there with such vitriol, while they praise themselves for it and talk about tolerance...

:itsok:

1. The OP attracted some of the dumbest and most hateful self defined conservatives;
  2. The dumbest proved they are dumb, as not one of them posted a substantive rebuttal to the OP.
there are some posters here wry....who deserve to be not taken seriously ....their past and current threads are what made them.....unfortunately your buddy lakota is one of them.....

there are some posters here wry....who deserve to be not taken seriously ....their past and current threads are what made them.....unfortunately your buddy lakota is one of them.....

As if there is any separation in degrees from Wry to Lakota...

Why is it that we can't dislike Obama on our own.

Do you really believe, that absent the trash in the airwaves, that we'd feel any different ?

Sure you can, you have a right to make judgments by emotion, it's what made you into what you are today.

And once again you show the arrogant side of the left that is so very annoying.

You won't even bother to find out what it is that we dislike. You just assume and proceed on the "knowledge" that you are right.

What emotion exactly is it that I am using ?

The emotion of determining I dislike his approach to governance as it relates to the constitution ? Which, of course, can and is debated. However, that is not emotion.

Fuck you and the white horse you rode in on.

Please back up your charges with some examples or references.

I am sure there are many who will be happy to discuss it with you.

Really, what makes you suggest so? He expressed an opinion - the rest of the posts by those who seem to disagree with him are nothing more than personal attacks. His opinion was framed by his observation, which I agree with and I assure you nothing he posted was a lie.

Well, I did take the OP seriously; those who disagree, consider the OP dishonest or even hyperbole have not offered anything beyond personal attacks. Maybe you will offer an alternative to the ideologues of the past, all of whom were dismissed by the GOP in 2012 with the exception of the Plutocrat Romney.

Please back up your charges with some examples or references.

I am sure there are many who will be happy to discuss it with you.

Look at your posts, to start.

It is so amusing to watch NaziCons totally ignore the thread topic - and go straight for deflection.

It's even more comical to watch your bigotry and intolerance laid for bare here almost everyday.

Bigotry is intolerance, and your sense of humor is misplaced. Want some laughs, read the posts which offer a rebuttal to the OP (yikes, not a one) - each is an ad hominem. Well, that's not really funny, it's pitiful.

The most ridiculous comments seem to come from Republicans and I would defy anyone to say otherwise. I have yet to see anyone come up with a list of comments from liberals that comes close, in volume or content, to lists of stupid things Republicans or conservatives say on a fairly regular and consistent basis.

His opinion was framed by his observation, which I agree with and I assure you nothing he posted was a lie.

You have to be either willfully or just plain ignorant to believe that Democrats haven't matched up with the stupid shit republicans say.

There are lists of this shit out there. Most of what was put int he OP is just vitriol that you agree with. It doesn't mean you have any moral high ground.

It is so amusing to watch NaziCons totally ignore the thread topic - and go straight for deflection.

It's even more comical to watch your bigotry and intolerance laid for bare here almost everyday.

Bigotry is intolerance, and your sense of humor is misplaced. Want some laughs, read the posts which offer a rebuttal to the OP (yikes, not a one) - each is an ad hominem. Well, that's not really funny, it's pitiful.

No, it isn't misplaced. You arrogant fuck. Is it just a natural thing for you "liberals" to always come off like arrogant shitbags?
You haven't offered anything here ether except agreement with a bunch of hyperbolic vitriol that doesn't lend you any moral high ground. It actually makes you look like the hypocrites, the arrogant hypocrites, that you are.

Really, what makes you suggest so? He expressed an opinion - the rest of the posts by those who seem to disagree with him are nothing more than personal attacks. His opinion was framed by his observation, which I agree with and I assure you nothing he posted was a lie.

Well, I did take the OP seriously; those who disagree, consider the OP dishonest or even hyperbole have not offered anything beyond personal attacks. Maybe you will offer an alternative to the ideologues of the past, all of whom were dismissed by the GOP in 2012 with the exception of the Plutocrat Romney.
And have you attempted to corroborate or substantiate the OP? No, because they are "observations of the author". Brotch. :slap:

The most ridiculous comments seem to come from Republicans and I would defy anyone to say otherwise. I have yet to see anyone come up with a list of comments from liberals that comes close, in volume or content, to lists of stupid things Republicans or conservatives say on a fairly regular and consistent basis.

His opinion was framed by his observation, which I agree with and I assure you nothing he posted was a lie.

You have to be either willfully or just plain ignorant to believe that Democrats haven't matched up with the stupid shit republicans say.

There are lists of this shit out there. Most of what was put int he OP is just vitriol that you agree with. It doesn't mean you have any moral high ground.

I doubt you can name five people on this list you claim to have. I do find too many on this message board to be what I've termed Callous Conservatives, a phrase I coined which is clearly evident in the words they post, the polices they support and reject, and their efforts to rewrite history to support their ideology,

If having empathy is a claim to the moral ground, I plead guilty.

And have you attempted to corroborate or substantiate the OP? No, because they are "observations of the author". Brotch. :slap:

I don't need to attempt to prove the observations noted in the OP; I have made the same observations over the years as did anyone who is honest and watched the last two Republican Party debates. Why do you think the GOP establishment is trying to limit the number of debates this year?

As if there is any separation in degrees from Wry to Lakota...
i have been in more than one thread with Wry that was an actual discussion......with lakota if you disagree with him,unless you are a lefty.....you get called a "nazicon"...im still waiting for the little twerp to prove how i act like a nazi....so far a month in.....nothing but dancing........

Forum List

Back