That is right, Jewish Americans, common core is insinuating the holocaust is a myth.

[

Can we say "bigotry" kids?

Like there isn't anything bigoted about Holocaust denial.

What a strange world you antisemites wish to create. You support those calling for a Jewish Holocaust and think Holocaust denial belongs in a classroom, while indulging in turnspeak by calling those who identify the source the bigotry the actual bigots.

Last edited:
-racism IS ingrained as a
legacy of white culture.
Racism is not unique to any race,color and ethnicity. No group can claim a protected trademark on it.

I did not suggest that it is unique to white culture-----in fact
I have noted ----thru personal interactions that "color"
conscious stuff is INTENSE-----amongst lots of groups----
including those which most whites define as "blacks" ----
some people get into what "shade" a person is---etc.
then there are persons of the "yellow" race-----etc etc

If this were about blacks instead of Jews, the very same politically correct supporters of the agenda involved would be screaming bloody murder.

.....and you can take that one to the bank.

If this thread is a display of any concept at all, it would be the tyranny of the majority. Liberals understand such a concept, and so take note when a large majority singles out a small minority for persecution. Non liberals like the leftists in this thread simply add their voice to the majority in persecuting the minority, however, and so create specious arguments that seek to distance themselves from that which they are really supporting.

The only reason people think this is o.k. is because it is Jews, and because antisemitism is now so politically correct. All the blathering sophistry people offer so they can support the agenda without appearing to support it is moot because we all know they WOULDN'T be offering all these excuses if it were targeting black people.

Heck, there would be blood in the street if it were blacks instead of Jews.

If you could make a good assignment about blacks it would work as well. The Holocaust works because there is a huge body of well documented evidence supporting the existence of the Holocaust. There is very little that is subjective. It's easy to support one position and easy to deconstruct the other.

Here is a good assignment on blacks ------
"most black Africans were illiterate and
some were even cannibals in 1700.
Black Africans who were brought to the
USA were introduced to Christianity and
many people believe that Christianity
improved their lives-----Discuss the
advantage of the slavery program
for black Africans------who IN THE USA
produced such notables more than
100 years ago as GEORGE WASHINGTON
CARVER"

Bad assignment.

Here would be one more comparable.

There are those who justify slavery by saying it allowed for the South to develop economically in a way that would not have been possible without it. Do you think that economic development can justify slavery?

Or

The Civil War. There are those who take the position that the Civil War was unnecessary and that slavery would have ended eventually anyway without a war.

Both of those examples have objective historical data that could be looked at and a clear moral position that could be arrived at. Can you ever justify slavery? Can you justify allowing slavery to continue when it can be decisively ended by war?

what did you have against my topic? "describe the benefits
of slavey to black Africans who thereby made it to the USA and Christianity" I have described a topic much in vogue
in the era of civil rights amongst MANY PEOPLE. Does the
fact that it as a topic make you itch a bit more than the fact
that HOLOCAUST DENIAL is also a topic favored by
millions and actually taught as fact in mosques and muslim
countries?

We will deserve what we get, and yes I am always mystified by Jewish Americans who vote democrat (commie Israel hating) 80% of the time.

And which political party actually has Jewish members of congress?

Hint: Eric Cantor got primaried by a fascist Teabagger.

We will deserve what we get, and yes I am always mystified by Jewish Americans who vote democrat (commie Israel hating) 80% of the time.

And which political party actually has Jewish members of congress?

Hint: Eric Cantor got primaried by a fascist Teabagger.

Let me AXE you a question. Is you dummmmb? Yeeeuh. Yeeeeuh. You is duummmmb.

Check out my signature. I think it is so funny how the democrats use you people and play all of you like a 3 dollar banjo.

I don't know that decisively, but I am quite sure that 8th grade assignments are not conducted in a vacuum.

Yanno, rather than proscribed visits to hate sites by 13 yr olds we should be teaching them that the Internet is a place where anyone can say anything and much of it is BS. Hopefully that is the lesson these kids will learn from the required use of BibleBelievers.com but I must admit to serious reservations. Equally misleading as a Nazi website which cloaks itself in the Bible is the MartinLutherKIng.org site which is owned and operated by none other than the former Grand Poobah of the KKK and leading international bigot, David Duke. Kids need to learn what is real and what is BS but I doubt that is the intent of the assignment.

I don't know that decisively, but I am quite sure that 8th grade assignments are not conducted in a vacuum.

Yanno, rather than proscribed visits to hate sites by 13 yr olds we should be teaching them that the Internet is a place where anyone can say anything and much of it is BS. Hopefully that is the lesson these kids will learn from the required use of BibleBelievers.com but I must admit to serious reservations. Equally misleading as a Nazi website which cloaks itself in the Bible is the MartinLutherKIng.org site which is owned and operated by none other than the former Grand Poobah of the KKK and leading international bigot, David Duke. Kids need to learn what is real and what is BS but I doubt that is the intent of the assignment.

I am beyond doubt------my take on the assignment is not that
the people who invented it do not know or intend that the kids
will be exposed to lots of real filth thrown into their little naïve
minds-------the real filth is their agenda.

Not only does Coyote support required visits to hate sites, but actually wants the schools to legitimize their agenda by staying neutral on the subject. It's just one more point of view, you know. That is just step number 1 in the overall agenda -- creating doubt.

Coyote should be required reading for any who do want to understand how the propagandists operate.

Not only does Coyote support required visits to hate sites, but actually wants the schools to legitimize their agenda by staying neutral on the subject. It's just one more point of view, you know. That is just step number 1 in the overall agenda -- creating doubt.

Coyote should be required reading for any who do want to understand how the propagandists operate.

for those who have not noticed-----coyote certainly presents her own POV-----but somehow she gets very itchy when I
present mine which does not include-----"people all over the
world chop heads off "others" " Even King Abdullah knows
that.

especially when they require 8th grade students to use hate sites for references.

What other sites would carry Holocaust-hoax material but hate sites? How else are they going to learn to navigate these sorts of things? These aren't third graders.

And, as usual Dogma is making shit up in order to deliberately distort people's position.

I think children need to learn how to think critically and they are going to be exposed to hate sites whether you want it or not. It's far better that they be exposed to it in a learning process then encountering it on their own without the tools to analyze it.

Teachers stay neutral because kids have to figure it out - it doesn't mean they don't at some point step in with relevant questions to encourage the kids to consider the right position. It's basic learning theory. You seem to prefer an approach that requires kids to simply memorize right and wrong rather than learn to figure it out (with help) and learn to navigate these things.

These aren't third graders - they're beginning to be teenagers and they are going to question established positions. If that is going to happen, I'd rather teachers and parents be in on the process.

especially when they require 8th grade students to use hate sites for references.

What other sites would carry Holocaust-hoax material but hate sites? How else are they going to learn to navigate these sorts of things? These aren't third graders.

kids---like 12 or 13 years old-----HATE SITES ??? I have never come across any site that labeled itself "THIS IS
A HATE SITE" Just google a bit.......... google holocaust

I am beyond doubt------my take on the assignment is not that
the people who invented it do not know or intend that the kids
will be exposed to lots of real filth thrown into their little naïve
minds-------the real filth is their agenda.

The real filth is not teaching these kids how to think and the real danger is letting them grow to adulthood without learning how to think through this stuff because eventually those kids become adults who think the propaganda is real.

I take it you have never had any children.

....probably a good thing you did not reproduce, all things considered.

kids---like 12 or 13 years old-----HATE SITES ??? I have never come across any site that labeled it self "THIS IS
A HATE SITE"

Rosie, these kids are on the internet all the time without any supervision and that includes easy access to hate sites where they may not have a clue that the site is propaganda. You seem to think you can prevent them from accessing these things, how are you going to do that?

I take it you have never had any children.

....probably a good thing you did not reproduce, all things considered.

I take that you are incapable of discussing a topic without resorting to this sort of shit.

And, as usual Dogma is making shit up in order to deliberately distort people's position.

I think children need to learn how to think critically and they are going to be exposed to hate sites whether you want it or not. It's far better that they be exposed to it in a learning process then encountering it on their own without the tools to analyze it.

Teachers stay neutral because kids have to figure it out - it doesn't mean they don't at some point step in with relevant questions to encourage the kids to consider the right position. It's basic learning theory. You seem to prefer an approach that requires kids to simply memorize right and wrong rather than learn to figure it out (with help) and learn to navigate these things.

These aren't third graders - they're beginning to be teenagers and they are going to question established positions. If that is going to happen, I'd rather teachers and parents be in on the process.

I have made nothing up. You support making antisemitic hate sites required for young teens and preteens, and are on record as indicating that the schools should not interfere by teaching what actually happened.

kids---like 12 or 13 years old-----HATE SITES ??? I have never come across any site that labeled it self "THIS IS
A HATE SITE"

Rosie, these kids are on the internet all the time without any supervision and that includes easy access to hate sites where they may not have a clue that the site is propaganda. You seem to think you can prevent them from accessing these things, how are you going to do that?

I am not going to do that -----but I am certainly not going to give them a TOPIC upon which to write a paper for which
there is a MYRIAD OF FILTH OF YOUR FAVORITE KIND.
holocaust denial is a subject which is promoted by
and paid for by arab oil money and has been an obsession
with millions of BELIEVERS for about 80 years

Forum List

Back