That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting .

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here

Are you fucking insane? The shooter was recorded on 911 tapes telling the the dispatcher that the kid was running away, and that he was pursuing him.

I don't really care about his race, but did people presume he was white because of his last name Zimmerman? not really a common Hispanic last name from what I know.

yes

Look at the links that are hating on him. as of yesterday they all called him white.

If he was Zimose, this would not be news, as the family of the teen would not be screaming hate crime.

The guy was more than likely still racist, there are plenty racist Hispanics who hate Blacks, this guy is probably one of them.

reports have it that he called the cops on white people as well.

so :dunno:

I have avoided reading any coverage on this, mainly because it appears the media are not reporting the story accurately and, again, are filling in their own facts where it suits them. It is always wise not to accept the version that the media run with early on.

My prayers are with the victim's family.

The concealed carry permit is not an issue. Much more gun crime is committed by people who do not have a permit than us that do.

It most certainly is an issue. This crime was committed by a person with the permit. And that permit has certain responsibilities attached to it. One is that you do not initiate hostilities.

Also an issue here, is why this particular person had such a permit.

Why or how he got the permit is a seperate issue. On cue, the anti-gunners want to correlate the permit and the crime. One who sets out to commit a gun crime will do so regardless of being permitted or not. The fact remains that the majority of gun crimes are committed by persons who are not legally permitted to carry firearms. So far this dude looks like a turd but I will wait until the matter is resolved before I declare him guilty of any crime.

The concealed carry permit is not an issue. Much more gun crime is committed by people who do not have a permit than us that do.

It most certainly is an issue. This crime was committed by a person with the permit. And that permit has certain responsibilities attached to it. One is that you do not initiate hostilities.

Also an issue here, is why this particular person had such a permit.

Could you link that please.

I know it's complete bullshit, I just want to see you flounder.

Since we have the right to bear arms and all that, permits are unconstitutional.

c'mon rocky!

:link:

seems more facts keep coming out.

but don't let that get in the way of a good race bait.

The facts indicate that Zimmerman was acting like an vigilante, and got entirely carried away. Forget race. You don't get to claim self defense when you pursue someone who is running away, and instigate a conflict with them.

yes

Look at the links that are hating on him. as of yesterday they all called him white.

If he was Zimose, this would not be news, as the family of the teen would not be screaming hate crime.

The guy was more than likely still racist, there are plenty racist Hispanics who hate Blacks, this guy is probably one of them.

reports have it that he called the cops on white people as well.

so :dunno:

Dude sounds like he was an asshole.

seems more facts keep coming out.

but don't let that get in the way of a good race bait.

The facts indicate that Zimmerman was acting like an vigilante, and got entirely carried away. Forget race. You don't get to claim self defense when you pursue someone who is running away, and instigate a conflict with them.

you are assuming he instigated a conflict.

are you trying to tell me that a 28 y/o pudgy man ran down a thin teenager?

:lol:

And I just LOVE the assumption of guilt coming from so many here.

remember this when you want to cry about someone taking away something from you.

Is actually hispanic.

suchttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,5792590,full.storyk it race baiters.
Than, why would you call him an Evil White Man...especially when it's pretty-damned-obvious he's of Latin-descent?

323.png

If you never heard about the friction, between Blacks & Hispanics, in Florida....you....

Is actually hispanic.

suchttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,5792590,full.storyk it race baiters.

with a name like zimmerman I bet he is not 100% latino.

there are white latinos btw

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting and the fact that the local police ignored an obvious murder. The race of the individuals involved are critical because of it being in the south. Were it anywhere else, and the people involved of the same or differant races, and the local police reacted in this manner, it would warrant federal investigation, also.

The asshole was out to kill somebody. Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. When you are in that positon, and you initiate the conflict, you are automatically wrong. When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, you have committed murder.
What's most bizarre, is....cops insisted he had no record of being a problem (besides, attacking a cop), yet.....the photos shown, of him, aren't a mug-shot??!!!

abc_ht_trayvon_martin_george_zimmerman_jt_120318_wg.jpg

323.png

Last edited:
Is actually hispanic.

Than, why would you call him an Evil White Man...especially when it's pretty-damned-obvious he's of Latin-descent?

323.png

If you never heard about the friction, between Blacks & Hispanics, in Florida....you....

They call him white b/c that will foment race hate on a national level.

If he was noted as he is, hispanic, then it wouldn't have made it past the local news stations.

with a name like zimmerman I bet he is not 100% latino.

there are white latinos btw

that's racist and irrelevant.

His FAMILY says they are hispanic.

and my family calls themselves Irish even though there is english and german in their too.

good lord

That's b/c it's cool to be Irish.

Since nazi germany and the english always suck.

but hey

never let the race bait go. Stay on that hook until you are in the boat and get whatever it is you want.

crazy ass people.

assume; Zimmerman is guilty
assume; he's white
assume; he started it
assume; the cops are stoopud
assume; the teen did nothing
assume; etc etc...

The media is testing various stories to find out which one would portray white people in the worst possible way. They are contriving facts for public consumption. Unless you know someone who lives in the vicinity of this shooting you just won't learn what really happened but what the media wishes had happened.

Forum List

Back