That Gun Totting Evil White Man that shot that poor black teen.

What matters is the circumstances of the shooting .

Had a concealed carry permit, and was packing heat. . When you have just been told to back off, as was the case here, .

I deleted out the bullshit, so that doesn't leave me much except to agree with you that the circumstances are important.

a witness say Zimmerman on his back and heard someone yelling for help.

Zimmerman was beaten. Busted face and grass stains on his back.

he was armed with a pistol and won against a teen with a can as a weapon.

but like I said

He isn't white, so the race baiters, like the teens family, are fucked.

Boy, you are way out of line. Zimmerman was twice the size of the kid. He initiated the conflict. The boy had done nothing at all wrong. All the boy had on him was a sack of candy and a can of iced tea.

There are a bunch of questions here. Why, with Zimmerman's background, did he have a concealed carry permit at all? Why did not the police take him in for questioning, and arrest him just on the evidence of the recording on the 9-11 call?

And why are you defending a murderer?

WOW

That's some good rhetoric!!

YOU are INNOCENT until proven guilty.

unless people think you are white and a black kid dies, then you are guilty by assumption and should be executed.​

Ah, yes.....much unlike the Old South....and, the New South, obviously.....where the "lighter-skinned" dude evidently got an auto-pass.

Bad analogy, there, Goober.​

you are assuming he instigated a conflict.

I'm not assuming. I'm applying logic and common sense to the information provided to come to reasonable conclusions. The man admitted the kid was running away from him, Zimmerman was recorded on 911 that he was pursuing the kid as he ran away. The kid's girlfriend was on the phone with the kid at the time, and heard Zimmerman confronting the kid while the kid asked to be left alone. When you pursue and corner someone, you are instigating whatever conflict ensues. This is not self defense.

are you trying to tell me that a 28 y/o pudgy man ran down a thin teenager?

ZIMMERMAN ADMITS IT!

And I just LOVE the assumption of guilt coming from so many here.

What "assumption"? The only assumption here is coming from you. Actually, no, you're not assuming. You're outright ignoring the facts. It's pretty pathetic that you'll defend the murder of a child in order a futile attempt to make a score a political point.

remember this when you want to cry about someone taking away something from you.[/QUOTE]

white people are a big fan of killing blacks for no reason. American history proves this.

One stupid non-black person shoots and kills a black teen, then it makes headline news and the NAACP goes nuts.

Meanwhile thousands of black teens are killed each year by other blacks......not a peep from the national news or the NAACP.

You can't shakedown whitey for black people killing black people.....

you are assuming he instigated a conflict.

I'm not assuming. I'm applying logic and common sense to the information provided to come to reasonable conclusions. The man admitted the kid was running away from him, Zimmerman was recorded on 911 that he was pursuing the kid as he ran away. The kid's girlfriend was on the phone with the kid at the time, and heard Zimmerman confronting the kid while the kid asked to be left alone. When you pursue and corner someone, you are instigating whatever conflict ensues. This is not self defense.

are you trying to tell me that a 28 y/o pudgy man ran down a thin teenager?

And I just LOVE the assumption of guilt coming from so many here.

What "assumption"? The only assumption here is coming from you. Actually, no, you're not assuming. You're outright ignoring the facts. It's pretty pathetic that you'll defend the murder of a child in order a futile attempt to make a score a political point.

remember this when you want to cry about someone taking away something from you.
[/QUOTE]

holykrist multi-quotes
i hate those, so annoying, but anyway

Unless Zimmerman physically attached the teen, and it's teen, not child, we have no idea who started what. But this teen had the skill to put a grown man on his back and maybe make him call for help.

ZIMMERMAN ADMITS IT. The only way this occurred was if the teen stopped to face off with him.

again, not a child. and per the law, Innocence is ASSUMED. we are all innocent until PROVEN guilty, but YOU assume he's guilty b/c you ASSUMED he's WHITE.

pathetic

Hows the hate for the Constitution working for you?

It is pathetic when a hispanic that does a crime and is labeled a "white person," but as soon as there is some political angle like being out of work or losing a job.....that same hispanic person is a minority against the white population.

One stupid non-black person shoots and kills a black teen, then it makes headline news and the NAACP goes nuts.

Meanwhile thousands of black teens are killed each year by other blacks......not a peep from the national news or the NAACP.

main point is not the fact he got shot its that white cops are covering it up. lol

white racist conservatives dont understand.

Folks with CCW's generally are not the aggressors in physical assaults on strangers for two very simple reasons.

1) They have a gun. Why would they attack someone with their fists?

2) When you carry a gun, you always assume your opponent has a gun.

Supposition? Zimmerman follows Martin, perhaps questions Martin, verbal altercation ensues, Martin attacks Zimmerman, Zimmerman getting beaten calls for help, none is forthcoming. Zimmerman pulls gun, fires one shot. Martin is killed.

If this were not a gated community, Zimmerman is in the wrong...but in a gated community, if you do not have business in the community you are guilty of trespassing. Zimmerman, as a member of the community, has every right to question strangers.

Is actually hispanic.

suchttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,5792590,full.storyk it race baiters.

I don't really care about his race, but did people presume he was white because of his last name Zimmerman? not really a common Hispanic last name from what I know.
You mean, like, O'Brien?

soledad+o%27brien+latino+in+america+cnn.JPG

No shithead, there probably isn't enough evidence to arrest him....yet. There needs to be solid witnesses to make charges stick.

But meanwhile more black people probably have died in Orlando and not a tear from you scumbag.

main point is not the fact he got shot its that white cops are covering it up. lol

white racist conservatives dont understand.

Is actually hispanic.

suchttp://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,5792590,full.storyk it race baiters.

I don't really care about his race, but did people presume he was white because of his last name Zimmerman? not really a common Hispanic last name from what I know.

yes

Look at the links that are hating on him. as of yesterday they all called him white.

If he was Zimose, this would not be news, as the family of the teen would not be screaming hate crime.
It was a hate-crime.

Anyone, in Florida, would admit that.​

Unless Zimmerman physically attached the teen, and it's teen, not child, we have no idea who started what.

That is where you are wrong. Zimmerman admits to pursuing Martin. And Martin's girlfriend was on the phone with him at the time that Zimmerman caught up with him. Even if Martin "threw the first punch" Zimmerman still instigated the situation by pursuing Martin. Zimmerman cannot possibly make a legal claim to self defense, because self defense requires a reasonable attempt at retreat.

But this teen had the skill to put a grown man on his back and maybe make him call for help.

Okay, now YOU ARE making assumptions after all. What do you base this claim on?

The only way this occurred was if the teen stopped to face off with him.

Again, that's a wild assumption. You have nothing to base this on, other than your presumption of Martin's guilt.

again, not a child. and per the law, Innocence is ASSUMED. we are all innocent until PROVEN guilty, but YOU assume he's guilty b/c you ASSUMED he's WHITE.

Where have I said anything regarding the race of either individual? I don't care if he's purple with orange polka-dots. Zimmerman admits to shooting Martin. And his claim of self defense is bullshit and disproven by the evidence.

Last edited:

yes

Look at the links that are hating on him. as of yesterday they all called him white.

If he was Zimose, this would not be news, as the family of the teen would not be screaming hate crime.

The guy was more than likely still racist, there are plenty racist Hispanics who hate Blacks, this guy is probably one of them.
....And, Florida is FULL-of-'em.....and, the White-Trash, down there, LOVE it that way!!!!

I've got a Sister who lives in Broward County. None of this is any big secret to the folks who know how Florida "works".​

yes

The guy was more than likely still racist, there are plenty racist Hispanics who hate Blacks, this guy is probably one of them.
....And, Florida is FULL-of-'em.....and, the White-Trash, down there, LOVE it that way!!!!

I've got a Sister who lives in Broward County. None of this is any big secret to the folks who know how Florida "works".​

California is the same way maybe even worse, theres alot of Brown on Black violence down there.

Forum List

Back