Thanksgiving's Coming

Anyone else love mixing cranberry sauce with mashed potatoes ?
Seek help.

Seriously.....

:biggrin:
It reminds me a little of a casserole I had a few times where a friend threw EVERYTHING left over from Thanksgiving -- turkey, squash, stuffing, gravy, green bean casserole, potatoes and cranberry sauce -- into a baking pan, stirred it up and heated it through in the oven. It was not as gross as it sounds. And there would be a cranberry in there every so often, like in a forkful of mashed potato.
Yikes. You do realize that Holloween is now past so you can stop trying to scare us!

Anyone else love mixing cranberry sauce with mashed potatoes ?
Seek help.

Seriously.....

It reminds me a little of a casserole I had a few times where a friend threw EVERYTHING left over from Thanksgiving -- turkey, squash, stuffing, gravy, green bean casserole, potatoes and cranberry sauce -- into a baking pan, stirred it up and heated it through in the oven. It was not as gross as it sounds. And there would be a cranberry in there every so often, like in a forkful of mashed potato.
Yikes. You do realize that Holloween is now past so you can stop trying to scare us!

I know it sounds revolting. It was fine.

Gobble til you wobble.jpg

I know we are ready for the big day to have all the Left wing in-laws over.

Trump-House-530x478.png

Say, do you know the difference between in-laws and out-laws?

Out-laws are wanted.

Here are some assorted pictures this morning:
0B09D9BC-A024-4B34-B84E-164EF91CE298.jpeg 27BB6288-E662-4B74-B9D8-6BAE785739C2.jpeg 906E4668-06E9-48FE-B5E9-F60BB352225D.jpeg 772507AF-EA02-4C71-8029-B683B6B6E02B.jpeg
This is my favorite day of the year.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Key lime pie cheese cake:

70C1ED1A-4A96-4C71-A413-AE9875163FC9.jpeg

Light as a goose feather.

So, you have a recipe to go with that? Please and thank you.

I made sure the relish dish was next to me. It was the same every year--stuffed celery stalks (stuffing was Kraft pimento cheese from the little jar) and green olives and black olives.

Forum List

Back