Thanks, Kathianne!

Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
Thanks for keeping the board alive! I'm really bored and lonely today, since my husband has been in Columbus. Thanks for giving us something to read!
:)

mom4 said:
Thanks for keeping the board alive! I'm really bored and lonely today, since my husband has been in Columbus. Thanks for giving us something to read!
:)
YOU made my day! :thanks: to you!

mom4 said:
You bored & lonely, too?
:beer: (it IS Saturday night, you know! :) )
:laugh: I've had a very nice week. Got a great present: Health Club membership. My 'friend' left last night for business, but tis good, I went and picked up the youngest early this am at school, he went to a concert tonight in Indiana. :bat: He and his friends are also picking up fireworks for 4th while there, but NOT storing them HERE! :bat:

Tomorrow shopping for gym clothes and going! Yeehaw! Luckily I bought a very nice swimsuit-how many can say that?-Last August in Boca. I'm happy!

Kathianne said:
:laugh: I've had a very nice week. Got a great present: Health Club membership. My 'friend' left last night for business, but tis good, I went and picked up the youngest early this am at school, he went to a concert tonight in Indiana. :bat: He and his friends are also picking up fireworks for 4th while there, but NOT storing them HERE! :bat:

Tomorrow shopping for gym clothes and going! Yeehaw! Luckily I bought a very nice swimsuit-how many can say that?-Last August in Boca. I'm happy!
Sounds like life is good! :)

mom4 said:
Sounds like life is good! :)
Yep, like I said to Jim, every bad spell eventually ends. Mine just took like 12 years, but end it did! Now that doesn't mean one doesn't still have to watch for whacky bosses and kids with fireworks! :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Yep, like I said to Jim, every bad spell eventually ends. Mine just took like 12 years, but end it did! Now that doesn't mean one doesn't still have to watch for whacky bosses and kids with fireworks! :laugh:
I really hope Jim gets that job. It sounded good.

mom4 said:
I really hope Jim gets that job. It sounded good.
I've my fingers crossed and prayers being said. How's your niece? I keep praying for her and her family!

Forum List

Back