Thank you President Obama...this is leadership.

Newsflash: Citizenship has a price. You owe it. Don't think for a second that we'd be the country we are without taxes.

Citizenship is another form of slavery--whether in a benevolent or malevolent form. Nations and governments are artificial constructs of the state and they use propaganda to make you think that "you owe them".
Are you an anarchist?

At heart, yes. In current reality, no. I am more of a nightwatchman.

I don't believe that there should be a ruler above man's own reason as long as he/she abides by the NAP and Lockean Proviso. However, given our current strain of natural resources, abiding by the Lockean Proviso may require government. I wouldn't object to fair share and appropriation restraints.

Last edited:
Is Da Man keeping you down, again?

No, you imbecile. States have a monopoly over citizenship. You are either born into one state or another with restrictive barriers to move. You are never born a free person in which you can freely choose your sovereignty.

The 10th addressed this issue to a degree, but it has been thoroughly abused over the years.
You can leave the US and renounce your citizenship.

In 1996, the U.S. changed its immigration law to include a provision to "name and shame" renunciants.[2] The Department of the Treasury became obligated to publish quarterly in the Federal Register the names of those citizens who renounce their citizenship. Only the names are published, but by counting the number of names in each list, media organizations are able to infer the number of renunciants each quarter. According to the New York Times, there were 235 renunciants in 2008 and 743 in 2009.[3] However, the lists published in the Federal Register have been found to have numerous errors including missing names, exact same names repeated two or three times in the same list or across multiple lists, and the same name published multiple times with different spelling or punctuation. Accounting for the errors, a more accurate total of renunciants is 226 in 2008, 731 in 2009, and 1485 in 2010.[4]​
So what's keeping you?

what's keeping you Dave? you seem to hate the way this country is going... you seem to hate anyone that isn't a right wing Jihadist. What's stopping you from filling out the papers?

He's probably the type that enjoys government services (like roads and restaurant inspections) but whines he's subjected to civilized society.

Historically, roads were fully privatized. Additionally, restaurant inspections are a joke. I have worked in the service industry for years.

Calling our current society civil is a joke. We wage war whenever we want. We bailout out cronies whenever we want. We impoverish the American people with ludicrous policies and herald them as change and hope. We wiretap Americans all the time. We jail and torture whistleblowers.

Our society has been overtaken by the bankers, the corporatists, the MIC, and others, yet you have the gall to call this civilized.

You are an abomination.

SO. Are all those businesses and individuals who got bail outs going to be required to pony up?

The GOP is the only entity engaged in honest meaningful discussions and willing to do the required heavy lifting.

The fraud in chief and his idiot enablers are still engaged in providing for their addiction.

Gimme a fucking break. This post is complete bullshit. The only entity engaging in honest discussions????

If you call gutting 90% of the population and having millionaires and Billionaires see nothing additional happening to them "honest"... yeah... I guess you're right.

But if you are an even halfway objective person, you can easily see that the GOP has been doing this from the start... you are so caught up in your own lies that you believe them.

You are broken. So no need to give you another break.

And the post was completely accurate. Truth obviously throws you.

Your class warfare rhetoric is old, stale, wrong-headed and debunked.

Your post is utterly worthless.

The reality (a word akin to "truth" which will burn you, no doubt) is that we are FAR to massively and dangerously in debt. The ONLY valid way to deal with this enormous problem is to cut spending hugely and immediately.

Caving in to the petulant and irrational demands of morons like President Obama for MORE authority to borrow yet more is beyond delusional. It is insanity. And additional taxation at THIS time is also imbecilic.

You moron libs are the ones caught up in your mindless lies. And I don't care if you've been doing it for so long that you "believe" your own fantasy world crap. You are still flatly wrong and quite dangerous. You idiots must be stopped cold.

The GOP is the only entity engaged in honest meaningful discussions and willing to do the required heavy lifting.

The fraud in chief and his idiot enablers are still engaged in providing for their addiction.

Gimme a fucking break. This post is complete bullshit. The only entity engaging in honest discussions????

If you call gutting 90% of the population and having millionaires and Billionaires see nothing additional happening to them "honest"... yeah... I guess you're right.

But if you are an even halfway objective person, you can easily see that the GOP has been doing this from the start... you are so caught up in your own lies that you believe them.

The reality (a word akin to "truth" which will burn you, no doubt) is that we are FAR to massively and dangerously in debt. The ONLY valid way to deal with this enormous problem is to cut spending hugely and immediately.

Caving in to the petulant and irrational demands of morons like President Obama for MORE authority to borrow yet more is beyond delusional. It is insanity. And additional taxation at THIS time is also imbecilic.

You moron libs are the ones caught up in your mindless lies. And I don't care if you've been doing it for so long that you "believe" your own fantasy world crap. You are still flatly wrong and quite dangerous. You idiots must be stopped cold.

Jesus fucking christ, you are a pathetic. You are just a babbling moronic fool.

It is almost captivating.

Jesus fucking christ, you are a pathetic. You are just a babbling moronic fool.

It is almost captivating.

Purelyderivative has nothing useful to say, yet again, so he instead ^ babbles with rage and frustration -- again.

Citizenship is another form of slavery--whether in a benevolent or malevolent form. Nations and governments are artificial constructs of the state and they use propaganda to make you think that "you owe them".
Are you an anarchist?

I don't believe that there should be a ruler above man's own reason as long as he/she abides by the NAP and Lockean Proviso. However, given our current strain of natural resources, abiding by the Lockean Proviso may require government. I wouldn't object to fair share and appropriation restraints.

You understand that Locke noted it was impossible for most men to choose their government, right?

To state the obvious and the factually correct for those who need to see it periodically:

the U.S. debt problem is real and massive and very dangerous. It HAS to be attended to without delay.

The cure is NOT to be found in doing the same stupid shit that got us into this horrible position in the first place.

So, no. We ought to NOT increase the debt limit. We ought to NOT raise taxes so that the idiots ruining the Republic have more ready access to money they will spend spend spend, like the addicts they are.

What we need to do is quite abundantly clear to all honest, thinking individuals (this leaves out morons like purelyderivative, of course):

STOP spending so fucking much. MASSIVELY and immediately CUT spending.

By the way, the answer is "yes." Yes, it WILL be painful. But so is cutting out a cancer growing inside your lung. But doing the painful CAN save the patient. It might be less painful to lay back and have another cigarette. But you know what? That isn't going to help stop the spread of the cancer that is going to kill you.

He's probably the type that enjoys government services (like roads and restaurant inspections) but whines he's subjected to civilized society.

Historically, roads were fully privatized. Additionally, restaurant inspections are a joke. I have worked in the service industry for years.

Calling our current society civil is a joke. We wage war whenever we want. We bailout out cronies whenever we want. We impoverish the American people with ludicrous policies and herald them as change and hope. We wiretap Americans all the time. We jail and torture whistleblowers.

Our society has been overtaken by the bankers, the corporatists, the MIC, and others, yet you have the gall to call this civilized.

You are an abomination.

Or society has not been 'overtaken' by anything. We exist, privately, in a state of nature and attempt to regulate ourselves a bit with government and common sense, eg, with rules, justice, democracy, and realizing potential liberty.

I grew up eating Locke and Rousseau for breakfast. I'm not an abomination. I just 'get it' a little better than you.

War is as old as mankind. So is the fight for resources...in a global world, we're just not ashamed of our realpolitik.

You understand that Locke noted it was impossible for most men to choose their government, right?

No, but historical analysis has proven this to be untrue. Both Medieval Iceland and Celtic Ireland allowed a market for law and it worked out relatively well.

Are you an anarchist?

Yeah. Anarchists tend to be as completely unrealistic as leftist Utopians.

No, you imbecile. States have a monopoly over citizenship. You are either born into one state or another with restrictive barriers to move. You are never born a free person in which you can freely choose your sovereignty.

The 10th addressed this issue to a degree, but it has been thoroughly abused over the years.

In 1996, the U.S. changed its immigration law to include a provision to "name and shame" renunciants.[2] The Department of the Treasury became obligated to publish quarterly in the Federal Register the names of those citizens who renounce their citizenship. Only the names are published, but by counting the number of names in each list, media organizations are able to infer the number of renunciants each quarter. According to the New York Times, there were 235 renunciants in 2008 and 743 in 2009.[3] However, the lists published in the Federal Register have been found to have numerous errors including missing names, exact same names repeated two or three times in the same list or across multiple lists, and the same name published multiple times with different spelling or punctuation. Accounting for the errors, a more accurate total of renunciants is 226 in 2008, 731 in 2009, and 1485 in 2010.[4]​
So what's keeping you?

what's keeping you Dave? you seem to hate the way this country is going... you seem to hate anyone that isn't a right wing Jihadist. What's stopping you from filling out the papers?
I don't hate anyone but terrorists who want to harm the innocent for political gain. And I love America. It will survive the single Obama Administration.

So, it looks like your spittle-spraying rage is misdirected...not to mention astoundingly stupid, as usual.

I grew up eating Locke and Rousseau for breakfast. I'm not an abomination. I just 'get it' a little better than you.

You are a fucking idiot. I will prove it.

War is as old as mankind. So is the fight for resources...in a global world, we're just not ashamed of our realpolitik.

Modern day warfare is a product of a large state. Only the state can wage modern day warfare like they do....for 10 years and counting, waging false flag operations, and dragging us into useless wars guided by Kissinger and Brzezinski and other neocon freaks.

There is a direct correlation between the rise of centralized banking and wars.

You love your statists wars and hate individual freedom. Just be honest, and admit it.

Last edited:

So what's keeping you?

That's TEAhadist.

Actually, what YOU said was "Rightwatchman." Of course that was before you quick edit to cover your Freudian slip.

You are a vile. You have no mode of conduct. It is sickening.

"Mode of conduct."

LOL.

You are beneath contempt, but at least you are an empty suit, vapid shit-boi.

Oh wait. Maybe in your functionally illiterate way you meant to lie and claim I had no CODE of conduct?

Hard to tell what YOU are attempting to spew out, shit head.

Actually, what YOU said was "Rightwatchman." Of course that was before you quick edit to cover your Freudian slip.

You are a vile. You have no mode of conduct. It is sickening.

"Mode of conduct."

LOL.

You are beneath contempt, but at least you are an empty suit, vapid shit-boi.

Oh wait. Maybe in your functionally illiterate way you meant to lie and claim I had no CODE of conduct?

Hard to tell what YOU are attempting to spew out, shit head.

Take that dick out of you ass. It makes you cranky.

Forum List

Back