Thank you President Obama...this is leadership.

You are a vile. You have no mode of conduct. It is sickening.

"Mode of conduct."

LOL.

You are beneath contempt, but at least you are an empty suit, vapid shit-boi.

Oh wait. Maybe in your functionally illiterate way you meant to lie and claim I had no CODE of conduct?

Hard to tell what YOU are attempting to spew out, shit head.

Take that dick out of you ass. It makes you cranky.

It is laughably easy to spot when you realize you have failed again.

Yeah. Anarchists tend to be as completely unrealistic as leftist Utopians.

I already said, I can compromise on a Nightwatchman state. How is that being utopian, you dumbass hack?
My goodness, you're simply not bright. Is your black hoodie too tight?

Anarchists tend to be as completely unrealistic as leftist Utopians.

It's a comparison. I'm not saying anarchism is a leftist Utopia. I'm saying they're equally unrealistic.

Get it now, dumbass?

You can leave the US and renounce your citizenship.

In 1996, the U.S. changed its immigration law to include a provision to "name and shame" renunciants.[2] The Department of the Treasury became obligated to publish quarterly in the Federal Register the names of those citizens who renounce their citizenship. Only the names are published, but by counting the number of names in each list, media organizations are able to infer the number of renunciants each quarter. According to the New York Times, there were 235 renunciants in 2008 and 743 in 2009.[3] However, the lists published in the Federal Register have been found to have numerous errors including missing names, exact same names repeated two or three times in the same list or across multiple lists, and the same name published multiple times with different spelling or punctuation. Accounting for the errors, a more accurate total of renunciants is 226 in 2008, 731 in 2009, and 1485 in 2010.[4]​
So what's keeping you?

what's keeping you Dave? you seem to hate the way this country is going... you seem to hate anyone that isn't a right wing Jihadist. What's stopping you from filling out the papers?

That's TEAhadist.

Wow, that's original. :cool:

It is laughably easy to spot when you realize you have failed again.

I love bitch slapping you around.

Where did I fail, bitch?

Your failure started at birth and has never let up since, pussy boi.

If you think that pathetic efforts you have offered so far constitute a bitch slapping, pussy, then you best never get in any real battles, you worthless dolt.

:lol:

Yeah. Anarchists tend to be as completely unrealistic as leftist Utopians.

I already said, I can compromise on a Nightwatchman state. How is that being utopian, you dumbass hack?

It's a comparison. I'm not saying anarchism is a leftist Utopia. I'm saying they're equally unrealistic.

Get it now, dumbass?

You just provide empty talking points and expect me to go along with them. In fact, dictators do this a lot.

Please provide support for your claims or otherwise I will not take you seriously.

Get it now, dumbass?

You just provide empty talking points and expect me to go along with them. In fact, dictators do this a lot.

Please provide support for your claims or otherwise I will not take you seriously.

And when it comes to not being taken seriously, purelyderivative has much experience. Nobody has ever taken that dolt seriously.

Where you success, I see failure. I am not a fan of Obama, but the last thing he should do is compromise with one of the most wretched and vile GOPs in American history.

Obama should invoke the spirit of Jackson and be stubborn as a mule. His pragmatism and compromise has got us what so far?

Are you invoking President Andrew Jackson, who is responsible for foisting the Trail of Tears against the American Indian tribes? The Indian Removal Policies of Jackson.

Place Obama on Jackson's shirttails? Go ahead--Make my day.

And when it comes to not being taken seriously, purelyderivative has much experience. Nobody has ever taken that dolt seriously.

You are one of the most vile creatures I have even met. Please go away and die.

Oh. Such a poor boo boo.

Go fuck yourself you hideously dishonest piece of crap.

Said with ALL due respect.

Sincerely,

your buddy,

Liability.

Are you invoking President Andrew Jackson, who is responsible for foisting the Trail of Tears against the American Indian tribes? The Indian Removal Policies of Jackson.

I congratulate you for your historical understanding, but I am going to call you a dumbass for thinking that I was advocating for another 'Trial of Tears'.

Jackson fought the bankers with all his steam, and that is most congratulatory.

Jackson, committing genocide is not congratulatory.

However, your limited mind cannot pick up what I am laying down.

You are one of the most vile creatures I have even met. Please go away and die.

Oh. Such a poor boo boo.

Go fuck yourself you hideously dishonest piece of crap.

Said with ALL due respect.

Sincerely,

your buddy,

Liability.

Ok, does this mean that you will stop trolling me, negging me, and leaving nasty comments on my wall?

I congratulate you for your historical understanding, but I am going to call you a dumbass for thinking that I was advocating for another 'Trial of Tears'.

That's TRAIL of tears, stupid. Speaking of limited minds. Give spell check a chance.

I congratulate you for your historical understanding, but I am going to call you a <inappropriate anatomical reference omitted> for thinking that I was advocating for another 'Trial [sic] of Tears'.

You're misnaming the insidious Trail of Tears and calling me inappropriate names over my defense of true American ancestors?

Go ahead. Make my day twice.

I congratulate you for your historical understanding, but I am going to call you a <inappropriate anatomical reference omitted> for thinking that I was advocating for another 'Trial of Tears'.

You're misnaming the insidious Trail of Tears and calling me inappropriate names over my defense of true American ancestors?

I am not misnaming the Trial of Tears. It was insidious. I would love to talk about American Indian equality.

However, I will not let someone distort my stance.

Perhaps we can try this again when you want to be more honest.

The GOP is the only entity engaged in honest meaningful discussions and willing to do the required heavy lifting.

The fraud in chief and his idiot enablers are still engaged in providing for their addiction.

Gimme a fucking break. This post is complete bullshit. The only entity engaging in honest discussions????

If you call gutting 90% of the population and having millionaires and Billionaires see nothing additional happening to them "honest"... yeah... I guess you're right.

But if you are an even halfway objective person, you can easily see that the GOP has been doing this from the start... you are so caught up in your own lies that you believe them.
90% of the population are moochers, completely reliant upon the federal gubmint?

Shit, it's even worse than I had thought! :lol:

90% of the population are moochers, completely reliant upon the federal gubmint?

Shit, it's even worse than I had thought! :lol:

It is the other way around, you dumbfuck.

The 10% are parasitic leeches, not stewards of industry.

Grow a fucking spine.

I congratulate you for your historical understanding, but I am going to call you a <inappropriate anatomical reference omitted> for thinking that I was advocating for another 'Trial of Tears'.

I am not misnaming the Trial (sic) of Tears. It was insidious. I would love to talk about American Indian equality.

However, I will not let someone distort my stance.

Perhaps we can try this again when you want to be more honest.
I am honest. You dishonored my ancestors who walked the Trail of Tears, and you called one of their prodigy inappropriate names because you have so little respect for the reaming they took under President Jackson's calumnous theft of their rightful lands and properties by ignoring the Supreme Court's ruling in our favor in favor of giving his friends their covetous wishes.

Indeed, Obama seems to be doing it all over again. He's taking from his political rivals and giving to his personal friends, and he is using the U. S. Government to do it.

If he succeeds, he will put my family out of the fruits of their labor and inheritance again for a second time at the hands of the United States Government.

Injustice makes strange bedfellows. Thank you for bringing it out by connecting two interlopers against a famous American thought that people should have rights to "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

The only trouble is, both of them think they had the power of God to decide who was human and who was on the losing end of "equal."

St. Peter will be meeting all of you someday with a tribe of displaced American Indians whom you thoroughly disregard in word, thought, and in deeded properties.

I am honest. You dishonored my ancestors who walked the Trail of Tears, and you called one of their prodigy inappropriate names because you have so little respect for the reaming they took under President Jackson's calumnous theft of their rightful lands and properties by ignoring the Supreme Court's ruling in our favor in favor of giving his friends their covetous wishes.

Fuck off, you stupid asshole. I support the Natives on taking back their rights and declaring sovereignty from the U.S.

You are one of the most dishonest asshole I have ever come across. I hope you die choking on a chicken bone.

Please, stop preaching your Catholicism to me. It is pathetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back