Thank you Mr. Lewis for having balls to call out Trump!!

Remember how important it was to accept the results of the election? That our very democracy was at stake? Apparently that was only when the MSM and the Left wrongly believed Hillary was a 98.3% lock to win. :eusa_whistle:

Uh, I don't know what fuckin planet your white ass was living on at the time, but it was Trump himself that called our very democracy a sham, everything was rigged, yada yada yada...that was until he won...get your facts straight or shut the fuck up.....and just for the record, were are you hearing the Clintons crying foul? cause I haven't heard a word!!

Hillary said it was a "threat to our Democracy".

You, Liberals, the MSM, they all ran with that. Questioning the outcome of the election was downright Treason!!! Until you lost...

Now, questioning the legitimacy of the election isn't treasonous at all, but instead heroic and patriotic. #hypocrisy

Do you honestly think you can turn on a dime like that and not be ridiculed for it?

If so, you are sadly mistaken.

It's a quintessential example of being hoist by your own petard.

please stop thinking your dealing with a white dead brained mf......clearly you are wrong...again with your facts
As for running with it?????? Again, who's saying this??? One congressman made a comment and guess who's running with it? Fox news, MSM, you, conseravtives, etc...Is Hillary going bat shit crazy?

I can't respond to post that only make sense to the poster. Please make your thoughts here more clear, so us white dead brained MFs can understand exactly what you are attempting to communicate.

Uh, I don't know what fuckin planet your white ass was living on at the time, but it was Trump himself that called our very democracy a sham, everything was rigged, yada yada yada...that was until he won...get your facts straight or shut the fuck up.....and just for the record, were are you hearing the Clintons crying foul? cause I haven't heard a word!!
According to Obama, NOTHING was rigged, and saying so was "whining". That was until they LOST. NOW, it was rigged. And now who's "whining"?

(Van Morison voice)

Oh... the butthurt...
Oh- oh the butthurt....
Oh the butthurt...

Let it run all over USMB.... :eusa_boohoo:

Hero - worship's a pathetic thing dood.

Here --- man up.
pic2.jpg

Butt hurt is strong with the left.
It's ok, your tactics no longer work.....sorry.

Hey --- who's the one crying the blues because somebody dared to diss Hair Orangeführer?

Take a MIdol and get the fuck over it awready. Just because your comic book hero can't find his Big Boy pants doesn't mean you have to walk around in knickers.

Is a leftwing joke and he can go fuck himself. He must have gotten brain damage since he joined the folks that beat his ass......

As long as he's got you starting hissyfit threads he's ok by me.

No Hissyfit, now go suck his dick or be called racist!

Pffffffffffffft, all enraged all the time.

You won't suck him off because

1 he black and your racist
2 you don't suck dick and therefore you're a homophobe

I love using liberal logic.......so is it 1 or.2?

John Lewis lives in the long past glories of his heroic struggles some 50 years ago.

Sadly, he is under the misconception that being a hero in the past made him immune to be blazing sore ass idiot in the present.

With John Lewis not attending the inauguration, there will be considerably less body odor lingering in the air.
If anybody is living in the past....ONE MO TIME, IF ANYBODY IS LIVING IN THE FUCKIN PAST....ITS WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE PEOPLE AND MO SILLY DUMB IGNORANT WHITE PEOPLE.....own it, dumb shits and get off of Lew's nuts

(Van Morison voice)

Oh... the butthurt...
Oh- oh the butthurt....
Oh the butthurt...

Let it run all over USMB.... :eusa_boohoo:

Hero - worship's a pathetic thing dood.

Here --- man up.
pic2.jpg

Butt hurt is strong with the left.
It's ok, your tactics no longer work.....sorry.

Hey --- who's the one crying the blues because somebody dared to diss Hair Orangeführer?

Take a MIdol and get the fuck over it awready. Just because your comic book hero can't find his Big Boy pants doesn't mean you have to walk around in knickers.

Nah it's fine you guys attack republicans and whine when they hit back.

Read the intelligence report you dumb fucking rube. It's readily available online.

(Did I call it or what? One trick pony butt hurt guy strikes again...watch me rattle his cage and make him perform like my pet monkey :lol:)

If it's so obvious, post the proof here...a quote from any news article will do. I'll wait.

Proof that Russian interference swayed the election.

Or perform your one trick...insults...like the trained monkey you are.

In the meantime, I'll be hunting up a monkey gif. :eusa_whistle:

According to Obama, NOTHING was rigged, and saying so was "whining". That was until they LOST. NOW, it was rigged. And now who's "whining"?
300 million plus....and I'm not one of them.....Hillary was lousy candidate, end of story. Trump worse, tho

That was before Russian intrusion was confirmed
What EXACTLY did the Russians do?

We KNOW how the DNC rigged the primary. We KNOW the crimes THEY committed in the general. But I've never heard exactly what the Russians "did"
The intelligence report is readily available you dumb fucking rube.
The same one that said that after eight years of our adversaries hacking us, disrespecting us, and walking all over us, suddenly, with only 3 weeks left in his term, the weakling president Hussein Shithead decided to get "tough" by sending some Russian diplomats on vacation, because he didn't like the fact that the American people totally rejected his legacy and his presidency?

John Lewis can lick my white ass, he should stop hating whites

Oh good. I've only put this question out eight or nine times today with no responses at all -------------- Link?

He's a civil rights democrat who thinks white people owe him.stuff, we don't

He needs to shit his mouth, but go ahead and run it, liberals can't hide behind civil rights and dead sons forever......the people already are seeing through this bullshit.

If Trump suffers as a result of protesters.....PUT ON YOUR BIG BOY PANTIES AND ASK OBAMA HOW TO DEAL WITH HATERS????STARTING WITH YOU AND THEN WORKING DOWN TO THE GUTTER, MR. TWEET!!

We KNOW how the DNC rigged the primary. We KNOW the crimes THEY committed in the general. But I've never heard exactly what the Russians "did"
The intelligence report is readily available you dumb fucking rube.
The same one that said that after eight years of our adversaries hacking us, disrespecting us, and walking all over us, suddenly, with only 3 weeks left in his term, the weakling president Hussein Shithead decided to get "tough" by sending some Russian diplomats on vacation, because he didn't like the fact that the American people totally rejected his legacy and his presidency?
While your sorry white ass is safe home, you mean to tell me all these years out of uniform, you've suffered? You poor cowardly slob, want a hug

If Trump suffers as a result of protesters.....PUT ON YOUR BIG BOY PANTIES AND ASK OBAMA HOW TO DEAL WITH HATERS????STARTING WITH YOU AND THEN WORKING DOWN TO THE GUTTER, MR. TWEET!!
And if the protesters get their butts kicked by some Trump supporters, put your big code pink panties on.

Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!
What balls, he's a race baiting whore and yet another leftie political hack who hasn't done jack for his community after decades of being in the govt., and Trump called him out on it.
Trump the coward tweeted his insults, a real man would say it to his face...yet another example of white cowards

They prefer blaming the Russians, they are bad losing nature leftists and they believed the election played ahead of time and it is perhaps also the fault of the FBI who rendered his report 10 days before the election May have thanked him for not having waited after the election to come already showed and the media were against our President ... I believe my old signature lucky!

174586giphy.gif

They were so numerous against us all the blows worn or the chances were to be taken.

Forum List

Back