Thank you Mr. Lewis for having balls to call out Trump!!

John Lewis can lick my white ass, he should stop hating whites and start hating his abusers, democrats.

You have to pity the Trump-thugs. They so badly want to go all-out racist.

And they will, eventually. They can't help it.

Yeah we may do.something horrible.like say ******.....oooops.....I'm now a grand wizard!!!!!!

All the lying democrat douchebags in Congress are coming out to support the clown John Lewis saying he is so brave, braver than anyone in Congress, to organize theatrical sit-ins at Woolworth lunch counters and to illegally assemble at protests in public, disrupting free commerce. Meanwhile Seth Rich was apparently assassinated in an effort to get the truth out about the corruption of the democrat party, the fact Crazy Bernie was a fake candidate and Crooked Hillary received debate questions prior to the debates from CNN.

Who financed John Lewis all those years until he got his first job in 1977, appointed by Jimmy Carter. Did he graduate from college? What were his grades? How has his area performed since he began his career in terms of crime, graduation rates, welfare pregnancy rates, etc.

Last edited:
John Lewis like all Democrats it seems, like conditions just the way they are... control and continued oppression of minorities and the poor without accepting responsibility for their failures.

images (54).jpg

Remember how important it was to accept the results of the election? That our very democracy was at stake? Apparently that was only when the MSM and the Left wrongly believed Hillary was a 98.3% lock to win. :eusa_whistle:

Uh, I don't know what fuckin planet your white ass was living on at the time, but it was Trump himself that called our very democracy a sham, everything was rigged, yada yada yada...that was until he won...get your facts straight or shut the fuck up.....and just for the record, were are you hearing the Clintons crying foul? cause I haven't heard a word!!

Hillary said it was a "threat to our Democracy".

You, Liberals, the MSM, they all ran with that. Questioning the outcome of the election was downright Treason!!! Until you lost...

Now, questioning the legitimacy of the election isn't treasonous at all, but instead heroic and patriotic. #hypocrisy

Do you honestly think you can turn on a dime like that and not be ridiculed for it?

If so, you are sadly mistaken.

It's a quintessential example of being hoist by your own petard.

please stop thinking your dealing with a white dead brained mf......clearly you are wrong...again with your facts
As for running with it?????? Again, who's saying this??? One congressman made a comment and guess who's running with it? Fox news, MSM, you, conseravtives, etc...Is Hillary going bat shit crazy?

Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!
N word logic.

Remember how important it was to accept the results of the election? That our very democracy was at stake? Apparently that was only when the MSM and the Left wrongly believed Hillary was a 98.3% lock to win. :eusa_whistle:

That was before Russian intrusion was confirmed

You have proof that Russian interference swayed the election...post it here.

Or pull your "one trick pony" butt hurt insult generator routine.

I expect the latter...so surprise me with the former.

All the lying democrat douchebags in Congress are coming out to support the clown John Lewis saying he is so brave, braver than anyone in Congress, to organize theatrical sit-ins at Woolworth lunch counters and to illegally assemble at protests in public, disrupting free commerce. Meanwhile Seth Rich was apparently assassinated in an effort to get the truth out about the corruption of the democrat party, the fact Crazy Bernie was a fake candidate and Crooked Hillary received debate questions prior to the debates from CNN.

Who financed John Lewis all those years until he got his first job in 1977, appointed by Jimmy Carter. Did he graduate from college? What were his grades? How has his area performed since he began his career in terms of crime, graduation rates, welfare pregnancy rates, etc.

And we need to see his birth certificate.

Every gotdamn time a democrat grow balls to speak truths, the fucked up media and the GOP want them to cowarer back into their cocoons and apologize for it...and as always, these cowards do so without missin a fuckin beat...meanwhile, fuckin conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want and when called out on it, its either dismissed or some boojay apology is issued and all is forgiven.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president and through every action he's taken thus far, has proven without a doubt, the illegitimacy of is candidacy.

This man, his peeps, all of them had insider information via Wikileaks and Putin on how to dismantle the Clinton's via releasing emails. Fact, Guilliani himself revealed those findings 2 days before the leaks, I posted his very words from a fox interview....and to prove my point, not only was my thread taken down, 2 posters responded to it, once those facts were proven...and just to add more icing to the cake....2 NON PAID TRUMP SUPPORTERS STOOD UP FOR THIS NUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE OUTSIDE HIS PAID ONTERAGE WOULD...AMAROSA AND GUILLIANI...AMAROSA ENDED UP WITH A JOB TELLING THE COOK WHAT COLOR PLATES TO USE AND GUILLIANI FOR SPILLING THE BEANS ON TRUMP.....WELL, HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM HIM LATELY????? END OF STORY!!

Did it change course for Hillary, we'll never know....but to dismiss all the shit the Trump people pulled on the american people, the word illegitimate fits perfect!!
What balls, he's a race baiting whore and yet another leftie political hack who hasn't done jack for his community after decades of being in the govt., and Trump called him out on it.

You have proof that Russian interference swayed the election...post it here.

Or pull your "one trick pony" butt hurt insult generator routine.

I expect the latter...so surprise me with the former.
Read the intelligence report you dumb fucking rube. It's readily available online.

What EXACTLY did the Russians do?

We KNOW how the DNC rigged the primary. We KNOW the crimes THEY committed in the general. But I've never heard exactly what the Russians "did"
The intelligence report is readily available you dumb fucking rube.

Trump is in fact a illegitimate president and if he were a man of character or substance, he'd agree. He is not equip to be president, nor ready to be president, didn't expect to become president blah, blah blah

But your rabble rouser community organizer was? Good Allah, he's destroyed any chance for another black man to become president for the next hundred years. I love the double standard of the lib.

Really? He came in green and left a champion.....Trump is not only coming in green, its cloaked in money mo money mo money......$$$$$$ sucker!!

What EXACTLY did the Russians do?

We KNOW how the DNC rigged the primary. We KNOW the crimes THEY committed in the general. But I've never heard exactly what the Russians "did"
They don't know. They just wish the real truth about their kuuunt did not come out.

You know what? They do not even know about that. They don't care.

Really nothing more worthless than a dirty N word on his computer yelling about fucking racism.

Fucking n words.

Forum List

Back