Thank you, Matisyahu, for uncovering circus behind Anti-Israel groups

It's Time to Admit It. Israeli Policy Is What It Is: Apartheid
I used to be one of those people who took issue with the label of apartheid as applied to Israel. I was one of those people who could be counted on to argue that, while the country's settlement and occupation policies were anti-democratic and brutal and slow-dose suicidal, the word apartheid did not apply.

Iā€™m not one of those people any more. Not after the last few weeks.

Not after terrorists firebombed a West Bank Palestinian home, annihilating a family, murdering an 18-month-old boy and his father, burning his mother over 90 percent of her body ā€“ only to have Israelā€™s government rule the family ineligible for the financial support and compensation automatically granted Israeli victims of terrorism, settlers included.

I canā€™t pretend anymore. Not after Israelā€™s Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked, explicitly declaring stone-throwing to be terrorism, drove the passage of a bill holding stone-throwers liable to up to 20 years in prison.

The law did not specify that it targeted only Palestinian stone-throwers. It didnā€™t have to.

Just one week later, pro-settlement Jews hurled rocks, furniture, and bottles of urine at Israeli soldiers and police at a West Bank settlement, and in response, Benjamin Netanyahu immediately rewarded the Jewish stone-throwers with a pledge to build hundreds of new settlement homes.

This is what has become of the rule of law. Two sets of books. One for Us, and one to throw at Them. Apartheid.

read more: It s Time to Admit It. Israeli Policy Is What It Is Apartheid - A Special Place in Hell - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

A BLOG making it just one persons pathetic ramblings and insane racism. No evidence of apartheid in Israel what so ever and you fail again to prove that it is present.

Apartheid, ā€˜in Israeli Termsā€™
As examples of Israeli apartheid, the Haaretz editor writes

What does apartheid mean, in Israeli terms?

Apartheid means fundamentalist clergy spearheading the deepening of segregation, inequality, supremacism, and subjugation.

Apartheid means Likud lawmaker and former Shin Bet chief Avi Dichter calling Sunday for separate, segregated roads and highways for Jews and Arabs in the West Bank.

Apartheid means hundreds of attacks by settlers targeting Palestinian property, livelihoods, and lives, without convictions, charges, or even suspects. Apartheid means uncounted Palestinians jailed without trial, shot dead without trial, shot dead in the back while fleeing and without just cause.

Apartheid means Israeli officials using the army, police, military courts, and draconian administrative detentions, not only to head off terrorism, but to curtail nearly every avenue of non-violent protest available to Palestinians.

Late last month, over the explicit protest of the head of the Israeli Medical Association and human rights groups combatting torture, Israel enacted the governmentā€™s ā€œLaw to Prevent Harm Caused by Hunger Strikes.ā€ The law allows force-feeding of prisoners, even if the prisoner refuses, if the strikerā€™s life is deemed in danger.

Netanyahuā€™s Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan, who pushed hard for passage of the bill, has called hunger strikes by Palestinian security prisoners jailed for months without charge or trial ā€œa new type of suicide terrorist attack through which they will threaten the State of Israelā€.

Only under a system as warped as apartheid, does a government need to label and treat non-violence as terrorism

- See more at: Leading Israeli journalist says Israel is an Apartheid state Mondoweiss

So it is not in Israel but in the occupied territories making it a LIE and PROPAGANDA on your part. So once again where is the apartheid in Israel, and not in the occupied territories where different rules and international laws apply

I used to be one of those people who took issue with the label of apartheid as applied to Israel. I was one of those people who could be counted on to argue that, while the country's settlement and occupation policies were anti-democratic and brutal and slow-dose suicidal, the word apartheid did not apply.

Not after terrorists firebombed a West Bank Palestinian home, annihilating a family, murdering an 18-month-old boy and his father, burning his mother over 90 percent of her body ā€“ only to have Israelā€™s government rule the family ineligible for the financial support and compensation automatically granted Israeli victims of terrorism, settlers included.

I canā€™t pretend anymore. Not after Israelā€™s Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked, explicitly declaring stone-throwing to be terrorism, drove the passage of a bill holding stone-throwers liable to up to 20 years in prison.

The law did not specify that it targeted only Palestinian stone-throwers. It didnā€™t have to.

Just one week later, pro-settlement Jews hurled rocks, furniture, and bottles of urine at Israeli soldiers and police at a West Bank settlement, and in response, Benjamin Netanyahu immediately rewarded the Jewish stone-throwers with a pledge to build hundreds of new settlement homes.

This is what has become of the rule of law. Two sets of books. One for Us, and one to throw at Them. Apartheid.

read more: It s Time to Admit It. Israeli Policy Is What It Is Apartheid - A Special Place in Hell - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

A BLOG making it just one persons pathetic ramblings and insane racism. No evidence of apartheid in Israel what so ever and you fail again to prove that it is present.
Bradley Burston (Hebrew: ב×Øאדלי בו×Øהטוןā€Ž) is an American-born Israeli journalist. Burston is a columnist for Haaretz and senior editor of Haaretz.com.

I think he has his finger on the pulse of what is Happening in Israel better than you, and you dont even have a blog, come on phoeny, you can squirm better than that

Free Speech! Academic freedom! Artistic freedom! The shouts get louder and shriller from the Zionuts...meh. Whatever BDS may, or may not, have done regarding this particular artist, pales into insignificance compared to the power and influence of the Zionist led pro-Israel lobby in the West.

Just two examples:
Professor Fired for anti-Israel Tweets Finds Work in Beirut s American University - Jewish World News - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

University event questioning Israel s right to exist is cancelled World news The Guardian

I'm sure he'll make up any losses from this in his American tour. Moving on.

What does Israeli policy have to do with a singing festival?

You cannot point it out even. It's all about him being Jewish!

If being racist scum were suddenly illegal it wouldn't be sufficient to save America unless there crime were a felony sufficient to keep all Democrat Party members from ever voting again.

Again, you respond not to the point.

Matisyahu is not Israeli, and has nothing to do with Israel's policy.

But you already know that, try to make credible excuses, will you.

Well thats how BDS moves, same as Apartheid, if you dont condemn it you are part of the problem

Bradley Burston (Hebrew: ב×Øאדלי בו×Øהטוןā€Ž) is an American-born Israeli journalist. Burston is a columnist for Haaretz and senior editor of Haaretz.com.

I think he has his finger on the pulse of what is Happening in Israel better than you, and you dont even have a blog, come on phoeny, you can squirm better than that

Not when he uses a BLOG rather than the real paper that would make him accountable for his words. Once you underatand that BLOGS are just one persons own views and not facts then you will stop using them. I could start a BLOG and write that in my opinion the Palestinians are eating their dead and having sex with them beforehand, it would not make them facts.

If being racist scum were suddenly illegal it wouldn't be sufficient to save America unless there crime were a felony sufficient to keep all Democrat Party members from ever voting again.

Some nations have made it a delony and that is why the BDS movement has failed in over half the civilised world

Well thats how BDS moves, same as Apartheid, if you dont condemn it you are part of the problem

Still waiting for a link from an unbiased non partisan source that proves Israel is apartheid. Not your usual west bank rubbish unless you want to go on record as saying that the west bank is part of Israel ?

Demanding that a Jewish-American musician express a specific political view before being allowed to perform at a venue to which he had been invited is blatantly anti-Semitic. Apparently no other artist was required to do the same. Those promoting and enforcing such bigotry will bring yet untold but certain to come damage to their "cause," that festival and Spain. So has it been said, so shall it be done.

Free Speech! Academic freedom! Artistic freedom! The shouts get louder and shriller from the Zionuts...meh. Whatever BDS may, or may not, have done regarding this particular artist, pales into insignificance compared to the power and influence of the Zionist led pro-Israel lobby in the West.

Just two examples:
Professor Fired for anti-Israel Tweets Finds Work in Beirut s American University - Jewish World News - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

University event questioning Israel s right to exist is cancelled World news The Guardian

No, it's about the inevitable backlash normal Jewish people are starting to experience because of the behaviour of the Zionists.

Apartheid, ā€˜in Israeli Termsā€™
As examples of Israeli apartheid, the Haaretz editor writes

What does apartheid mean, in Israeli terms?

Apartheid means fundamentalist clergy spearheading the deepening of segregation, inequality, supremacism, and subjugation.

Apartheid means Likud lawmaker and former Shin Bet chief Avi Dichter calling Sunday for separate, segregated roads and highways for Jews and Arabs in the West Bank.

Apartheid means hundreds of attacks by settlers targeting Palestinian property, livelihoods, and lives, without convictions, charges, or even suspects. Apartheid means uncounted Palestinians jailed without trial, shot dead without trial, shot dead in the back while fleeing and without just cause.

Apartheid means Israeli officials using the army, police, military courts, and draconian administrative detentions, not only to head off terrorism, but to curtail nearly every avenue of non-violent protest available to Palestinians.

Late last month, over the explicit protest of the head of the Israeli Medical Association and human rights groups combatting torture, Israel enacted the governmentā€™s ā€œLaw to Prevent Harm Caused by Hunger Strikes.ā€ The law allows force-feeding of prisoners, even if the prisoner refuses, if the strikerā€™s life is deemed in danger.

Netanyahuā€™s Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan, who pushed hard for passage of the bill, has called hunger strikes by Palestinian security prisoners jailed for months without charge or trial ā€œa new type of suicide terrorist attack through which they will threaten the State of Israelā€.

Only under a system as warped as apartheid, does a government need to label and treat non-violence as terrorism

- See more at: Leading Israeli journalist says Israel is an Apartheid state Mondoweiss

Yes I agree, Israel should just annex the West Bank and deport those who invaded back to Jordan.

He's a leftist whack job just like the leftist whack jobs we have here in the U.S.

The beauty of having a democracy like Israel that allows whack jobs to speak as opposed to the Arab Muslim shitholes that surround it.

Just two examples:

No, it's about the inevitable backlash normal Jewish people are starting to experience because of the behaviour of the Zionists.

So should we also expect an inevitable backlash against Muslims because of the behavior of Islamic animals and those that support them, like you, Achmed?

Just two examples:

So should we also expect an inevitable backlash against Muslims because of the behavior of Islamic animals and those that support them, like you, Achmed?

Islamophobia is as a much greater problem in the West than Anti-Semitism; we just have to look at all your posts as evidence for Muslim hatred.

I feel for Muslims and Jewish people and anyone else on the receiving end of ignorant bigotry.

He's a leftist whack job just like the leftist whack jobs we have here in the U.S.

The beauty of having a democracy like Israel that allows whack jobs to speak as opposed to the Arab Muslim shitholes that surround it.

D'ya think? "The vilification of the few Israelis who donā€™t subscribe to right-wing doctrine is not new. Similar acts of incitement occurred before the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1995. But now they have multiplied, escalated and spread...So leftists are trying, but they are being met by coercion and violence."

http://theweek.com/articles/444752/how-israels-hawks-intimidated-silenced-last-remnants-antiwar-left

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/death-israeli-left-1587085604

https://www.beaconreader.com/jeremy-pressman/wheres-the-israeli-left

Welcome to "democratic" Israel, and the youth shall lead:
israeli-students-cheer-nazis-play1.jpg

Last edited:

Just two examples:

Islamophobia is as a much greater problem in the West than Anti-Semitism; we just have to look at all your posts as evidence for Muslim hatred.

I feel for Muslims and Jewish people and anyone else on the receiving end of ignorant bigotry.

A made up word by the islamomarxist stooges that tries to portray anyone that tells the truth about islam and the muslims as being mentally disturbed. Much as arachnophobia is seen as a mantal aberration in the worst cases. I have repeatedly asked, as have many others, for the islamomorons to produce the written proof from a medical journal of any cases of islamophobia, why have you refused to do so with so many known islamophobes in the world.

medical definition of phobia............

a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed, often being recognized as irrational. In the event the phobia cannot be avoided entirely, the sufferer will endure the situation or object with marked distress and significant interference in social or occupational activities

The terms distress and impairment as defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV-TR) should also take into account the context of the sufferer's environment if attempting a diagnosis. The DSM-IV-TR states that if a phobic stimulus, whether it be an object or a social situation, is absent entirely in an environment ā€” a diagnosis cannot be made. An example of this situation would be an individual who has a fear of mice but lives in an area devoid of mice. Even though the concept of mice causes marked distress and impairment within the individual, because the individual does not encounter mice in the environment no actual distress or impairment is ever experienced. Proximity and the degree to which escape from the phobic stimulus is impossible should also be considered. As the sufferer approaches a phobic stimulus, anxiety levels increase (e.g. as one gets closer to a snake, fear increases in ophidiophobia), and the degree to which escape of the phobic stimulus is limited has the effect of varying the intensity of fear in instances such as riding an elevator (e.g. anxiety increases at the midway point between floors and decreases when the floor is reached and the doors open).

The term phobia is encompassing and usually discussed in the contexts of specific phobias and social phobias. Specific phobias are phobias to specific objects or environments, such as arachnophobia or acrophobia, and social phobias are phobias within social situations, such as public speaking and crowded areas. Some phobias, such as xenophobia, overlap with many other phobias.

By the way your irrational and racist use of the term islamophobia shows that it is in fact you that is mentally deranged by your Nazi Jew hatred to the point that you cant reason out your actions.

D'ya think? "The vilification of the few Israelis who donā€™t subscribe to right-wing doctrine is not new. Similar acts of incitement occurred before the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1995. But now they have multiplied, escalated and spread...So leftists are trying, but they are being met by coercion and violence."

http://theweek.com/articles/444752/how-israels-hawks-intimidated-silenced-last-remnants-antiwar-left

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/death-israeli-left-1587085604

https://www.beaconreader.com/jeremy-pressman/wheres-the-israeli-left

Welcome to "democratic" Israel, and the youth shall lead:
israeli-students-cheer-nazis-play1.jpg

Just more examples of your islamonazi propaganda, lies and blood libels spread by moronic stooges to incite even more Jew hatred and violence.

Forum List

Back