Thank You for Using and Emptying Your Ashtrays.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Thank You for Using and Emptying Your Ashtrays.

To my fellow Residents: We, The People… Thanks.

You know who you are... You're the people whose families have been in America long enough to understand. You are the people who’ve built this place since you were old enough to pitch in and care about your home. You are the people who pour a little yard-work sweat into your community because you think it's a nice place to live and you're proud to call it ‘home’. You are the people who have found a way to make a living in America. I don’t blame you for wanting to; it’s a nice place to come home to.

To the residents who have earned the right to be called ‘Citizen’, even if through no fault of their own: Thank you for your contributions and thank you for using and emptying your ashtrays and litter bags.

Thank you for giving a shit about our home or fuck off. I’m going to be narrow minded on this one point… sue me.

To the Residents who DO give a shit about this place but do NOT have Citizenship, in the humble opinion of this average Joe, it’s worth having. If you choose to make the commitment, I wish you fondly: Good Luck!

To the Campers... You’re cool.... The longer and more often you stay, the better we get to know you. Everyone is welcome until they’re not. Please use and properly empty ashtrays and litter bins while you're here. Campers will be charged accordingly. Campers who creep us out will be asked to leave our community immediately.

To our Day Pass users, please remember that you are visiting our home. It is a beautiful place and all we ask is that you respect it and us. We, The people are going to charge you $15 per visit for your first 3 visits. Your fourth, and subsequent visits will cost you $45 unless you get to know at least 5 residents. Visitors we know will continue to pay $15 per visit.

Yearly day use passes will continue to be available for $235, assuming you get to know at least 5 residents.

To my fellow Citizens: We, The People… Thanks.

You know who you are... You're the people whose families have been here long enough to understand. You are the people who’ve built this place since you were old enough to pitch in and care about your home. You are the people who pour a little yard-work sweat into your community because you think it's a nice place to live and you're proud to call it ‘home’. You're the people who have found a way to make a living on this World. I don’t blame you for wanting to; it’s a nice place to come home to.

To the Certificate Holders: Citizen, Resident, Camper and Day Visitor alike... Nicely done. This place has an amazing infrastructure in spite of you.

(Insert your preferred Deity here) bless your vision and bless your faith enough in your neighbors to be willing to buy, both in dollars and sweat, equity in your American / World community. Please remember the vision of your youth when deciding what to do with the Equity you hold in this, our community home.

Love,

-Joe

P.S. - Echo, thanks for your prayer. It worked.

Forum List

Back