Thank you Bill Clinton.

Feb 28, 2009
To take 30+ hours out of your life traveling to N. Korea, tolerating that chia-head megalomaniac midget dictator they have there, all just to appease this idiot's desire for worldwide recognition in exchange for the freedom of those two young ladies, deserves kudos.

They could have imprisoned YOU, could have killed you, could have done anything they wanted to. I don't know that I could have done what you did, had I been asked.

Chia head wanted you, rejected Al Gore. You gave him what he wanted but didn't smile for the photos. And he comes off looking like the opossum's pecker, the tick-turd that he is.

Although I agree with your wife and the President and by extension Condie and Dubya that we shouldn't give this piece of shit the time of day, you as an emissary worked exactly right. I'd hell of alot rather have you representing us abroad than that idiot Jimmy Carter.

Thanks Bill. Sincerely. Good job.

Last edited:
To take 30+ hours out of your live traveling to N. Korea, tolerating that chia-head megalomaniac midget dictator they have there, all just to appease this idiot's desire for worldwide recognition in exchange for the freedom of those two young ladies, deserves kudos.

They could have imprisoned YOU, could have killed you, could have done anything they wanted to. I don't know that I could have done what you did, had I been asked.

Chia head wanted you, rejected Al Gore. You gave him what he wanted but didn't smile for the photos. And he comes off looking like the opossum's pecker, the tick-turd that he is.

Although I agree with your wife and the President and by extension Condie and Dubya that we shouldn't give this piece of shit the time of day, you as an emissary worked exactly right. I'd hell of alot rather have you representing us abroad than that idiot Jimmy Carter.

Agreed.

It still pisses me off that Obama played the race card against Clinton during the primary. That was a low class move by a sniveling low class politician.

I had some serious Clinton fatigue back in the day - but I sure miss him now.

Obama is scary.

To take 30+ hours out of your live traveling to N. Korea, tolerating that chia-head megalomaniac midget dictator they have there, all just to appease this idiot's desire for worldwide recognition in exchange for the freedom of those two young ladies, deserves kudos.

Agreed.

It still pisses me off that Obama played the race card against Clinton during the primary. That was a low class move by a sniveling low class politician.

Obama is scary.

Want to really be scared?

Look back, and track how well each of the last few presidents have done ... they keep getting exponentially worse.

• Banned

Agreed.

Obama is scary.
Obama makes folks miss alot of people!

To take 30+ hours out of your life traveling to N. Korea, tolerating that chia-head megalomaniac midget dictator they have there, all just to appease this idiot's desire for worldwide recognition in exchange for the freedom of those two young ladies, deserves kudos.

When Bill shook hands with the N.Korean representative, he held it so long I think he was trying to squeeze it off. I think he frightened the guy.

It was hilarious!

Last edited:
Whatever you think of Bill, this time it was a job well done. Credit where credit is due.
They said, "Only Nixon could go to China" and now it's "Only Bill Clinton could go to N. Korea."

Of course, we know not what the repercussions of this will be. We did in fact reward bad behavior -- will that cause more?

Only time will tell but for now, this was good. We came off looking good and Chia head came off looking pathetically weak.

Whatever you think of Bill, this time it was a job well done. Credit where credit is due.
They said, "Only Nixon could go to China" and now it's "Only Bill Clinton could go to N. Korea."

Of course, we know not what the repercussions of this will be. We did in fact reward bad behavior -- will that cause more?

Only time will tell but for now, this was good. We came off looking good and Chia head came off looking pathetically weak.

It actually helped to make Obama look weak - Bill looked presidential - Obama has looked increasingly anxious and uncertain in recent weeks...

It actually helped to make Obama look weak - Bill looked presidential - Obama has looked increasingly anxious and uncertain in recent weeks...

Obama was too far up the food chain to deal with a tosser like Kim....

While the context of that comment is true - it is the image the rules the roost.

And the image of Clinton was very presidential.

The image of Obama during the same news cycle has been increasingly weak and uncertain...

If Obama handled it himself, that's exactly what they would have said. Because, you know, the loons can't acknowledge anything good he does....

While the context of that comment is true - it is the image the rules the roost.

The image of Obama during the same news cycle has been increasingly weak and uncertain...

Thing is.... it wasn't really Obama's responsibility. Traditionally, it's something that Hillary would have done. I am still curious if her injury is the reason Bill went.

Thing is.... it wasn't really Obama's responsibility. Traditionally, it's something that Hillary would have done. I am still curious if her injury is the reason Bill went.
Bill went because Chia head specifically asked for him. State department said, "what about Al Gore" and Chia head said, "no."

Bill went because Chia head specifically asked for him. State department said, "what about Al Gore" and Chia head said, "no."

why wouldn't we send Hillary, though, if it's traditionally been the job of her position?

Obama looked neither weak nor strong. He was out of it and pretty much stayed out of it, just like he should have.

The US came out looking good, and Chia head came out looking like the dickweed he is.

I don't blame Chia for not wanting Gore, though.

why wouldn't we send Hillary, though, if it's traditionally been the job of her position?
Chia Head specifically wanted Bill. He'd said that if Bill wasn't available, maybe Jimmy Carter. Bill said, "hell, I'll go."

Forum List

Back