Texas elementary school to be named for shrub.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
A new elementary school in St Paul, Texas to be opened in time for the 2016-2017 school year will be named after George Dubbya (shrub) Bush. It is not yet known if he plans to attend classes there to further his education, but he has expressed interest in their coloring book collection, and a promised big ol swing out on the playground.

and all the BDS sufferers get to vent their stupidity once again to a H level news story.

You people are funny in a sad pathetic sort of way.

That's exactly what he does too. I have always liked his sense of humor, here's a very funny example of that humor.

So what? Schools have always been named for Presidents, even bad Presidents.

He was always pretty open about his contempt for America and Americans. Openly broke the law and has apparently gotten away with it. Well, expect for not being able to leave the country.

An elementary school named for him. And in Texass - what an embarrassment.

1907421_10202342940070168_2890305767957935782_n_zps36313eb5.jpg

He was always pretty open about his contempt for America and Americans. Openly broke the law and has apparently gotten away with it. Well, expect for not being able to leave the country.

An elementary school named for him. And in Texass - what an embarrassment.

1907421_10202342940070168_2890305767957935782_n_zps36313eb5.jpg

As usual none of what you post has any grounding in reality. and by reality, I mean REALITY, not the fevered minds of twatwaddle progressives like yourself.

Well, this was an entertaining thread. Funny stuff.:laugh: And this thread did lack some down and dirty and down comments that I have seen many other threads describing high profile politicians and/or their family members from both sides of the aisle. This place can get pretty damn nasty considering the the large amount of hyper-partisans who reside on these boards. In comparison to the many, many nasty threads posted on USMB, I rate this thread PG. :cool-45:

Crack a joke? You know the man had no intention of making anybody laugh as he made those dumb statements. People laughed a lot when he talked, but never WITH him.

Forum List

Back