Boebert Calls For Sex-Ed To Be Removed From Schools Entirely

"United States Congresswoman Lauren Boebert (R-Colorado) called for totally abolishing sex education during an interview at this weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference in National Harbor, Maryland. "Yeah, I mean, they have comprehensive sex ed. They're teaching kids how to have and enjoy sex, and even same-sex sex, how to pleasure themselves. This is not something elementary students should learn, nor any student in a public school," she continued."

So she brings up an interesting point.....why teach sex education at all? I mean, isn't that in and of itself, grooming? How did we ever trust public school teachers to discuss a subject like that with us as children?? I remember when I was in high school (the 90's), we had sex education..we called it "Health" class -- I definitely have not had any sex ed classes in elementary school....and I definitely didn't know that they are teaching elementary kids about how to enjoy sex......it would have been real helpful if Boebert could have named these schools and teachers who are teaching elementary kids about how to enjoy sex......

Maybe that can be the reason why Boebert is becoming a grandmother at the age of 36...because her son knocked a girl up at 17.....One can argue if these woke-left teachers in his schools hadn't taught him to how to have sex, he would have abstained from having children until marriage and not while still in high school... like his mother - oh wait! She was also a casualty of these woke left Sex ed classes.....now this all makes sense.

Ignorance is bliss, for all those Congressmen and women with STDs because they learned nothing about sex. Oh wait, she's one of them.

"United States Congresswoman Lauren Boebert (R-Colorado) called for totally abolishing sex education during an interview at this weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference in National Harbor, Maryland. "Yeah, I mean, they have comprehensive sex ed. They're teaching kids how to have and enjoy sex, and even same-sex sex, how to pleasure themselves. This is not something elementary students should learn, nor any student in a public school," she continued."

So she brings up an interesting point.....why teach sex education at all? I mean, isn't that in and of itself, grooming? How did we ever trust public school teachers to discuss a subject like that with us as children?? I remember when I was in high school (the 90's), we had sex education..we called it "Health" class -- I definitely have not had any sex ed classes in elementary school....and I definitely didn't know that they are teaching elementary kids about how to enjoy sex......it would have been real helpful if Boebert could have named these schools and teachers who are teaching elementary kids about how to enjoy sex......

Maybe that can be the reason why Boebert is becoming a grandmother at the age of 36...because her son knocked a girl up at 17.....One can argue if these woke-left teachers in his schools hadn't taught him to how to have sex, he would have abstained from having children until marriage and not while still in high school... like his mother - oh wait! She was also a casualty of these woke left Sex ed classes.....now this all makes sense.

You better listen to her. She's probably packing heat. :D

44438901-9704743-Lauren_Boebert_is_pictured_a_promotional_photo_for_the_conservat-a-122_1624232273430.jpg

If we just taught how hard it is to have and raise kids then there'd be a lot less kids conceived and abortion goes away. Scare young folk about having kids. Win all the way around

I'm good with executing any adult that tries to have sex with a minor. Teacher or preacher, get rid if them. They have no place in society, you agree?

No place in society? OK. Executing them? No.

No place in society? OK. Executing them? No.
Why not? An adult that sexually abuses a child takes away an innocence that child will never get back. Why should they have the right to live? There are adults that now regret transitioning while they were minors. Those adults should be executed also. There are plenty of young people over 18 they can mess with.

I've stated many times that I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense.

An adult that sexually abuses a child takes away an innocence that child will never get back. Why should they have the right to live? There are adults that now regret transitioning while they were minors. Those adults should be executed also. There are plenty of young people over 18 they can mess with.

Lot's of people have issues.

Why not? An adult that sexually abuses a child takes away an innocence that child will never get back. Why should they have the right to live? There are adults that now regret transitioning while they were minors. Those adults should be executed also. There are plenty of young people over 18 they can mess with.
Like the McMartin Preschool incident?

Forum List

Back