Texas Abortion bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas abortion bill fails after chaotic stand-off in capital | Fox News

Why were these communistic little fucks dragged out and beaten? Its just like at school they were disruptive and should have been dragged out into the street...fucking little pricks.Their rant should have been WHOO HOO LETS KILL BABIES.

Eat shit you stupid bitch, you right wing hacks are the worst of the worst that want nothing but to shit all over the constitution and to force huge government on the nation.

What do you hate so much about freedom? If you want your dream hard right utopia, move to Iran.

Pretty sure murder is against the law shit for brains.

Murder is a legal term. Use the word correctly please.

And koshergrl supports the screamers and yellers in the town hall meetings.

This is called hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Oh look, a lovely mob physically prevents filing:

"Hundreds of jeering protesters helped stop Texas lawmakers from passing one of the toughest abortion measures in the country, shouting down Senate Republicans and forcing them to miss a midnight deadline to pass the bill.

So a mob can prevent a vote. And here I thought interfering with a legislative vote was against the law.

There will be more bills, and laws will be brought again. Next time they will know better and take better precautions.

Yup, the protestors acted just like TPM in the town hall meetings.

Either or, folks; either or.

Oh look, a lovely mob physically prevents filing:

"Hundreds of jeering protesters helped stop Texas lawmakers from passing one of the toughest abortion measures in the country, shouting down Senate Republicans and forcing them to miss a midnight deadline to pass the bill.

This was an attack upon democracy and the democratic process.

Next time Neo-Nazis will yell and scream to prevent gay-rights bills from being passed.

Initially, Republicans insisted they had started voting before the midnight deadline and passed the bill that Democrats spent much of Tuesday filibustering. But after official computer records and printouts of the voting record showed the vote took place on Wednesday, and then were changed to read Tuesday, senators convened for a private meeting.

This had me loling. What were they thinking?

bless her heart :) 13 hours of on-topic discussion. We can't get 1.3 minutes of on-topic discussion from the likes of koshergirl & Katzndogz :lol:

Texas abortion bill fails to pass after epic filibuster - U.S. News

130626-texas-abortion-01.photoblog600.jpg

Last edited:
Initially, Republicans insisted they had started voting before the midnight deadline and passed the bill that Democrats spent much of Tuesday filibustering. But after official computer records and printouts of the voting record showed the vote took place on Wednesday, and then were changed to read Tuesday, senators convened for a private meeting.

....and then were changed to read Tuesday.....

Well ain't that interesting...

....and then were changed to read Tuesday.....

Well ain't that interesting...

I am conflicted on the protest in the galleries, BUT . . . the deliberate falsification of the record should lead to sanctions against those who would deliberately falsify the record.

a victory for women. Why men think they can write LEGITIMATE legislation controlling/enslaving women is beyond me. :eusa_eh: Oops, :redface: oh yeah, there's a lot of xstians :eusa_pray: down there

Yep thanks to her lazy and irresponsible people can continue to murder their unwanted babies. Ain't it grand!?

Not only that, but the substandard, filthy, charnel houses that are currently operating with no admitting privileges and no oversight, can continue to abuse, maim and kill women and girls.

Hallelujah! The progressives win again!

I think saying the bill would have "enslaved" women is silly. It was an anti-abortion bill, not an enslave women bill.

Even if the bill had passed it would have been struck down and Im sure the reps who voted for it knew that. If they really wanted to effect change they should have purposed a bill that had a shot at passing challenge.

Actually, it was an abortion clinic oversight bill.

The party of women's rights, science and education voted to keep substandard abbatoirs running, and voted to keep life saving practices out of clinics. Cuz they care so much about women.

As if you would know what that is...

I'm very much aware of what the things of God are becaue I've studied his word and recieved counsel from Him. All people can know God's will if they seek it.

Well, no, actually what you've studied are words from humans who told you the words came from God,

but you're entitled to that personal belief.

The fact that you refuse to seek and understand God's will and His word doesn't mean the rest of us do.

The fact that my belief is personal doesn't make it any less true. Quite the opposite, I wouldn't bother with it if it wasn't true.

Let's hear it for late term abortions, the darling of good progressives everywhere!

"
Second 'house of horrors' abortion clinic where doctor 'twisted heads off fetus' necks with his bare hands' is investigated in Texas

• Houston doctor Douglas Karpen is accused by four former employees of delivering live babies during third-trimester abortions and killing them
  • Witnesses said he would either snip their spinal cords, stab a surgical instrument into their heads or twist their heads off with his hands
  • Texas Department of State Health Services is using in its investigating of the doctor"
Douglas Karpen: Second 'house of horrors' abortion clinic is investigated in Texas | Mail Online

"They tell of regularly delivering late-term abortions in which the baby came out alive and was killed by Dr. Karpen, either by “snipping” the spinal cord or inserting an instrument into the soft spot on the baby’s head. However, sometimes, they said, he actually twisted the heads off the live babies with his bare hands.
The video, together with the public awareness caused by the recent trial of Kermit Gosnell, likely prompted Texas authorities to announce that they have launched criminal investigations into Dr. Karpen’s abortion clinics."

Another House of Horrors: Gosnell?s Abortion Counterpart in Texas

Let's hear it for the abortionists who do it for "low income" women:

"
They also recounted occasions when women were so far along with their pregnancy they were actually induced into labor and in two cases their fetus' came out while they were in the bathroom.
Rodriguez described another incident where a patient's fetus fell from her and onto the floor in the clinic's waiting room.
'(Karpen) just picked it up with a Chux and put it in the trash bag,' she said.

According to Rodriguez, as long as patients had the cash, Karpen would perform an abortion well past 24 weeks. A late-term procedure cost between $4,000 and $5,000 at the clinic, they said in the video which was filmed as the clinic was still operating and released on Wednesday."

Douglas Karpen: Second 'house of horrors' abortion clinic is investigated in Texas | Mail Online

Let's hear it for No Accountability! Cuz abortionists are your friends!

"
On Capitol Hill, Rep. Michael C. Burgess, Texas Republican and an obstetrician, has joined Republican colleagues on the House Committee on Energy and Commerce in asking all state health departments to report on their abortion laws and enforcement statistics.
The Gosnell grand jury report showed “an established pattern of practice” that violated Pennsylvania state law, such as falsifying data about fetal age before an abortion.

Read more: Authorities investigate abortion clinic in Houston - Washington Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back