Testimony of Alberto Rivera - Ex-Jesuit

Do you see the IHS? Do you know why these initials are lifted up as God?
In Egypt, the IHS stood for their gods......
:rolleyes-41: The Egyptians didn't use the English alphabet. They used heiroglyphs.

Are you telling this board that you don't believe that Isis, Horus and Seb were the gods of the Egyptians and that they didn't have a wafer in their name which was then taken as the idea for the pagan Roman Institution to use in the form of their own wafer - IHS? You're too late. Google IHS - Isis, Horus, Seb and you'll find much information about it! Here! Read up!
Hebrew Vision News The Egyptian Idol Worship And False Doctrine Roots Of The Roman Catholic Church

Oh and meet "Mary and baby Jesus". The Roman Catholic Mary and Jesus better known as Semirimus and Tammus her son. A false Mary and a false Christ the Roman Catholics worship. Today they are dressed for the part of deceiving the world. Who knew? (Besides the sons of hell who started the Roman Institution - they knew alright! )

False-gods-Isis-Horus.jpg
There were lots of woman child messiahs and Gods, that is what Mary and Jesus came from. Its copied from ancient religions, meant for that day, not today. Now we know about the ancient religions , back then most people didn't.

That is your Jesus as well.

Wrong. The Roman Catholic Organization that was set up by pagan Romans was hoping that the world would buy this lie of Satan - and that the Virgin birth of Jesus would therein be confused with this lie Satan had already arranged through a powerful witch named Semirimus and her son Tammuz. (First son named Nimrod whom she called Baal after he died - so the people would continue to worship him - this was the very founding of Baal worship, Penelope) Satan knew Bible prophecy and so he used these two - to set up a scheme that would confuse the world into believing that this was the one and same story about Jesus Christ and Mary. (Mary had not even been born at this time - and Christ had not yet come ) Satan is very subtle, Penelope. I think you would do well to study the true history of the Roman Catholic deception and think independently.

thank you very much.:clap2:
19 But Joseph said to them, “Fear not, for am I in the place of God? 20 As for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today. 21 So do not fear; I will provide for you and your little ones.” Thus he reassured them and comforted them.

You get the prize, but they were still evil and what they did was evil. Does God have people do evil things?

you made no point------it was an account of an event---historical ----recorded for its heuristic value-----gee you are dim. No one claimed that they were paragons of virtue----
only muhummad and his band of merry rapists and pillagers
are PERFECT

historical, I doubt it.

no doubt you doubt-----why should you value any ancient writing?------your minimind functions independently of all
records and all reality

Most of the stuff in the OT is not supported by historical facts. Even Moses is up to debate, I mean they lived less years back then not more, and also there may of been a group who traveled through the desert and got lost out there and they may of made up laws, like most societies do, but the commandments are really mans aren't they? Moses wanted everyone to worship one God, Yahweh, but of course they just couldn't , they loved the non Hebrew women. I do believe some of the battles, but the new evidence says that the Jews in Babylon were not slaves, which sounds more like it, since so few came back when King Cyrus said they could. They loved the city of Babylon.
historical, I doubt it.

no doubt you doubt-----why should you value any ancient writing?------your minimind functions independently of all
records and all reality

Most of the stuff in the OT is not supported by historical facts. Even Moses is up to debate, I mean they lived less years back then not more, and also there may of been a group who traveled through the desert and got lost out there and they may of made up laws, like most societies do, but the commandments are really mans aren't they? Moses wanted everyone to worship one God, Yahweh, but of course they just couldn't , they loved the non Hebrew women. I do believe some of the battles, but the new evidence says that the Jews in Babylon were not slaves, which sounds more like it, since so few came back when King Cyrus said they could. They loved the city of Babylon.

Not a word Moses spoke that the Lord had given him fell to the ground, Penelope. Indeed today we see it all coming to pass. What did the LORD tell Moses in Numbers 33:50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55?

It is written:

And the LORD spoke to Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying Speak unto the Children of Israel, and say unto them, When you pass over Jordan into the Canaan;
Then shall you drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places.
And you shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.
And you shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families, and to the more you shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer you shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falls.
Verse 55 - But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you, then it shall come to pass, that those which you let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein you shall dwell.

Numbers 33: 50-55

Now listen to this, Penelope. After the 6 day war the IDF had taken back the Temple Mount and the Arabs had fled for their lives. There wasn't a dry eye up there as the Israelis realized that G-d had been with them and given them the victory and the Temple Mount!

Rabbi Shlomo Gorin (don't know if his last name is spelled correctly) told General Uzi to take dynamite and blow up the Al Asqa Mosques because it was now the time to do it. The Temple Mount would then be prepared to rebuild the Temple and the people could worship G-d rightly by destroying the High Places and the idols and that godless heathen Mosque! But No! General Uzi told the Rabbi to be quiet or he would have him arrested! So the Rabbi left quietly and the rest? The rest is history. Because this was the moment that Israel was coming back into their inheritance but they could not have it on their own terms of permitting that high place to remain and the pagan Arabs with them - yet that is precisely what they did because they feared man more than they feared God. To seal their fate - by ignoring the warning G-d gave Moses about such a thing - they did one more thing...............They gave the Temple Mount back to the Arabs after having it in their own possession! They actually won that victory fair and square and had the Temple Mount in their possession but gave it AWAY TO THE ARABS!!!!!!!!!!!

Big mistake. Huge!

The rest is history as they say.

Everyone is so upset over Pres. Obama's speech the other day about the crusades and slavery and yet you want to go by writing that is what 2400 years ago, of which most has no basis in historical fact. The Hebrews were slaughtering in the name of God in the OT and they are doing it again, even though the majority of their government is atheist. Now they are talking about gay marriage in Israel, I imagine that is to piss off the Muslims. I do not see things as you do, but I understand you listen to all these tv preachers that preach this stuff.

I do not listen to tv preachers other than to check up on how much worse it is getting - money gospel - and see if there is anyone left even listening to the Holy Spirit, Penelope. I'm not upset by Obama's speech about the crusades. I'm upset that he didn't articulate that the Roman Catholic Vatican was slaughtering Protestant Christians and Jews during the Inquisitions, holocaust, and burned hundreds of thousands of innocent people at the stake! That is what I am upset about! That he didn't make it clear that the Roman Catholic Institution IS NOT A CHRISTIAN CHURCH!!!!!!!

Oh and your little protestants and Jews were angels. You would not even have the NT if not for the RCC. I will admit they were forceful, but no more than the Jews , and when the Protestants revolted, they were also forceful and violent. Apparently you never read Luther's view of the Jews, he is the Father of Lutherism, and well Protestants.

you made no point------it was an account of an event---historical ----recorded for its heuristic value-----gee you are dim. No one claimed that they were paragons of virtue----
only muhummad and his band of merry rapists and pillagers
are PERFECT

historical, I doubt it.

records and all reality

records and all reality

Not a word Moses spoke that the Lord had given him fell to the ground, Penelope. Indeed today we see it all coming to pass. What did the LORD tell Moses in Numbers 33:50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55?

It is written:

And the LORD spoke to Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying Speak unto the Children of Israel, and say unto them, When you pass over Jordan into the Canaan;
Then shall you drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places.
And you shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.
And you shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families, and to the more you shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer you shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falls.
Verse 55 - But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you, then it shall come to pass, that those which you let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein you shall dwell.

Now listen to this, Penelope. After the 6 day war the IDF had taken back the Temple Mount and the Arabs had fled for their lives. There wasn't a dry eye up there as the Israelis realized that G-d had been with them and given them the victory and the Temple Mount!

Rabbi Shlomo Gorin (don't know if his last name is spelled correctly) told General Uzi to take dynamite and blow up the Al Asqa Mosques because it was now the time to do it. The Temple Mount would then be prepared to rebuild the Temple and the people could worship G-d rightly by destroying the High Places and the idols and that godless heathen Mosque! But No! General Uzi told the Rabbi to be quiet or he would have him arrested! So the Rabbi left quietly and the rest? The rest is history. Because this was the moment that Israel was coming back into their inheritance but they could not have it on their own terms of permitting that high place to remain and the pagan Arabs with them - yet that is precisely what they did because they feared man more than they feared God. To seal their fate - by ignoring the warning G-d gave Moses about such a thing - they did one more thing...............They gave the Temple Mount back to the Arabs after having it in their own possession! They actually won that victory fair and square and had the Temple Mount in their possession but gave it AWAY TO THE ARABS!!!!!!!!!!!

Big mistake. Huge!

Everyone is so upset over Pres. Obama's speech the other day about the crusades and slavery and yet you want to go by writing that is what 2400 years ago, of which most has no basis in historical fact. The Hebrews were slaughtering in the name of God in the OT and they are doing it again, even though the majority of their government is atheist. Now they are talking about gay marriage in Israel, I imagine that is to piss off the Muslims. I do not see things as you do, but I understand you listen to all these tv preachers that preach this stuff.

I do not listen to tv preachers other than to check up on how much worse it is getting - money gospel - and see if there is anyone left even listening to the Holy Spirit, Penelope. I'm not upset by Obama's speech about the crusades. I'm upset that he didn't articulate that the Roman Catholic Vatican was slaughtering Protestant Christians and Jews during the Inquisitions, holocaust, and burned hundreds of thousands of innocent people at the stake! That is what I am upset about! That he didn't make it clear that the Roman Catholic Institution IS NOT A CHRISTIAN CHURCH!!!!!!!

Oh and your little protestants and Jews were angels. You would not even have the NT if not for the RCC. I will admit they were forceful, but no more than the Jews , and when the Protestants revolted, they were also forceful and violent. Apparently you never read Luther's view of the Jews, he is the Father of Lutherism, and well Protestants.

what a joke you are Penelope----"apparently you never read Luther's view of the Jews" what a joke you are Penelope-----I have read thousands of times more than you have----I have a family legacy of literacy-----not a family legacy of gutter

Every read about Dionysus, another Greek God the Hellinestic Jews incorporated into Jesus,
Dionysus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

garble on Penelope. The "hellinestic" jews did not create jesus-----the islamo Nazi pigs did so -------eg---CONSTANTINE----your fellow pig

Constantine was a sun god worshiper to his death, Rosie. He introduced a counterfeit Jesus to destroy the early church which had absolutely nothing to do with Christianity! The followers of Catholicism worship a false Mary and a false Jesus.

historical, I doubt it.

records and all reality

It is written:

Big mistake. Huge!

what a joke you are Penelope----"apparently you never read Luther's view of the Jews" what a joke you are Penelope-----I have read thousands of times more than you have----I have a family legacy of literacy-----not a family legacy of gutter

Yes right, what did he say about the Jews. My family legacy is a Mother who went to 8th grade but did read a lot, and had 12 siblings, her father worked in the woods and was from Canada, and my wonderful Father, was a truck driver, and he was a WWII vet, well read and a man of high character and moral fiber.

Every read about Dionysus, another Greek God the Hellinestic Jews incorporated into Jesus,

garble on Penelope. The "hellinestic" jews did not create jesus-----the islamo Nazi pigs did so -------eg---CONSTANTINE----your fellow pig

Quit referring to all the Nazis as pigs, that is disgusting, I know your Jewish and think all gentiles are dogs but still. the Hellinestic Jews wrote the NT and incorporated parts of Dionysus into Jesus, his wine making miracle at Cana.

records and all reality

It is written:

Big mistake. Huge!

Yes right, what did he say about the Jews. My family legacy is a Mother who went to 8th grade but did read a lot, and had 12 siblings, her father worked in the woods and was from Canada, and my wonderful Father, was a truck driver, and he was a WWII vet, well read and a man of high character and moral fiber.

I do not doubt that your parents were wonderful Catholic people, Penelope. I am very sorry that the Catholic people have been deceived into believing the Roman Institution was the One true Faith. I was raised in Catholicism and was a member of a very staunch Roman Catholic family. VERY. You'd be shocked to learn how much so - there were many nuns, priest, Dominican and worse that came out of my family and I find it to be a tremendous grief to realize they had no chance of salvation in the Roman Institution. By the grace of God I was never fooled by the Roman Church and fought against it from the time I was a small child. I knew it was a lie. Again - I believe it was the grace of Almighty God that I was never deceived by Catholicism, by the nuns in the Catholic School I attended - by the Priests - by any of it. I feel compelled by God to expose it for what it is. A false cult sending millions upon millions of people to hell. It is the Church of Satan.

:rolleyes-41: The Egyptians didn't use the English alphabet. They used heiroglyphs.

Are you telling this board that you don't believe that Isis, Horus and Seb were the gods of the Egyptians and that they didn't have a wafer in their name which was then taken as the idea for the pagan Roman Institution to use in the form of their own wafer - IHS? You're too late. Google IHS - Isis, Horus, Seb and you'll find much information about it! Here! Read up!
Hebrew Vision News The Egyptian Idol Worship And False Doctrine Roots Of The Roman Catholic Church

Oh and meet "Mary and baby Jesus". The Roman Catholic Mary and Jesus better known as Semirimus and Tammus her son. A false Mary and a false Christ the Roman Catholics worship. Today they are dressed for the part of deceiving the world. Who knew? (Besides the sons of hell who started the Roman Institution - they knew alright! )

There were lots of woman child messiahs and Gods, that is what Mary and Jesus came from. Its copied from ancient religions, meant for that day, not today. Now we know about the ancient religions , back then most people didn't.

Wrong. The Roman Catholic Organization that was set up by pagan Romans was hoping that the world would buy this lie of Satan - and that the Virgin birth of Jesus would therein be confused with this lie Satan had already arranged through a powerful witch named Semirimus and her son Tammuz. (First son named Nimrod whom she called Baal after he died - so the people would continue to worship him - this was the very founding of Baal worship, Penelope) Satan knew Bible prophecy and so he used these two - to set up a scheme that would confuse the world into believing that this was the one and same story about Jesus Christ and Mary. (Mary had not even been born at this time - and Christ had not yet come ) Satan is very subtle, Penelope. I think you would do well to study the true history of the Roman Catholic deception and think independently.
Wow! That is clearly a paranoid schitzophrenic delusion. Professional psychiatric therepy might help you.

Wow! That is clearly a paranoid schitzophrenic delusion. Professional psychiatric therepy might help you.

I'd recognize you anywhere. How many s/n's do you use? This is getting old. I won't be responding to your posts any longer. Trolls do not get a front row seat here. Bye now.

Quit referring to all the Nazis as pigs, that is disgusting, I know your Jewish and think all gentiles are dogs but still. the Hellinestic Jews wrote the NT and incorporated parts of Dionysus into Jesus, his wine making miracle at Cana.

you are sick-------I know you are a bitch and like to fart out nonsense------it's ok ----I grew up with Nazis sluts like you

Getting back on topic now - the passion of the Brother who this OP introduces - Ex - Jesuit and born again Christian Brother Alberto Rivera was passionate about warning the world of the Roman Institution and how it used Communism and Islam to achieve its chief goal - wiping out bible believing Christians and the Jewish people and taking Jerusalem for the Vatican. This has been their agenda from the beginning. Now look at this video and realize that these people who are a part of the Roman system will one day answer to God and this will be their fate if they do not repent. Why? Because their names are not written in the Lambs book of Life.

Watch this:

nope Penelope------I can find nothing labeled
"secular jewism"
I gave you a link, click on it and read. Where did Joseph tell his brothers, Its ok, it'll turn out for the best , chapter and verse please.

I did not notice the link------as for the story of Joseph -----its in the bible-----genesis.. On several occasions Joseph
reassures that all is ok between them and that he is
delighted to have them----despite what they did to him----
his death bed speech is remarkable in its tone for
conciliation. Try reading it You gave me a link to the concept
of "secular jewism"??? "jewism" is not a word in the English lexicon-------it has been rarely used as a slang word
by islamo Nazi dogs and sows---to refer to anything the sows and dogs ima
"secular jewism"
I gave you a link, click on it and read. Where did Joseph tell his brothers, Its ok, it'll turn out for the best , chapter and verse please.

I can see why a weak minded person like you would be confused by the WIKKI article. You seem to imagine that
"secular" for jews means atheist------It doesn't. It refers to
people who do not engage assiduously in ritual----in fact only a few of the people noted in the article were actually atheist---- Haym Nachman Bialik certainly was not-----his poetry is actually religion oriented---VERY MUCH SO. Marc Chagall certainly was not------in fact he engaged in ritual---
I was surprised when I was in some old synagogue to discover that it was the one Marc Chagall attended regularly-----an orthodox synagogue. I am not sure how freud described himself-----Einstein described himself as an agnostic. Among jews if one uses the computer on
Saturday----THAT is a secular jew. You would not be
expected to know this stuff. ---it is kinda like a catholic
being "lapsed" because she takes birth control pills----it
does not make her an atheist. I have no idea how you
conclude that all Israeli politicians are atheists

No Joseph forgave them, he never said when he was being sold to the slave traders, its for the best. Secular Jews see Judaism as a tradition. Please read history, the father (so called father ) of the Zionism was an atheist. Right now as we speak Moshe the PM of defense wants gay marriage in Israel, that will surely make the Muslims happy. I guess we can say the maj of Jews in the world are lapsed.

You have been taught many lies by the Roman Church, Penelope. They have always taught lies about the Jews so you've been deceived. Let's get back on topic here and realize that Rosie is a Jewish woman and you should be respectful towards her. If you do not treat the Jewish people with respect the curse of God is upon you. Another evidence the Roman Church is an obvious abomination. They have been the enemies of the Jewish people from day 1 even though they are deceitful and lie about it. It's still the truth.

you are sick-------I know you are a bitch and like to fart out nonsense------it's ok ----I grew up with Nazis sluts like you

Rosie, were you aware of any of the history of the Jesuits that Dr. Alberto Rivera shares in his testimonies / books? Or is this material new to you? I was wondering how much you had heard about it.

"secular jewism"

I did not notice the link------as for the story of Joseph -----its in the bible-----genesis.. On several occasions Joseph
of "secular jewism"??? "jewism" is not a word in the English lexicon-------it has been rarely used as a slang word
"secular jewism"

I can see why a weak minded person like you would be confused by the WIKKI article. You seem to imagine that
people who do not engage assiduously in ritual----in fact only a few of the people noted in the article were actually atheist---- Haym Nachman Bialik certainly was not-----his poetry is actually religion oriented---VERY MUCH SO. Marc Chagall certainly was not------in fact he engaged in ritual---
I was surprised when I was in some old synagogue to discover that it was the one Marc Chagall attended regularly-----an orthodox synagogue. I am not sure how freud described himself-----Einstein described himself as an agnostic. Among jews if one uses the computer on

No Joseph forgave them, he never said when he was being sold to the slave traders, its for the best. Secular Jews see Judaism as a tradition. Please read history, the father (so called father ) of the Zionism was an atheist. Right now as we speak Moshe the PM of defense wants gay marriage in Israel, that will surely make the Muslims happy. I guess we can say the maj of Jews in the world are lapsed.

You have been taught many lies by the Roman Church, Penelope. They have always taught lies about the Jews so you've been deceived. Let's get back on topic here and realize that Rosie is a Jewish woman and you should be respectful towards her. If you do not treat the Jewish people with respect the curse of God is upon you. Another evidence the Roman Church is an obvious abomination. They have been the enemies of the Jewish people from day 1 even though they are deceitful and lie about it. It's still the truth.

Are you aware that the RCC and the Jewish tradition have more in common than the Protestant and Jewish tradition. Look at the Mass, and the dress of the Priest, purple, and RC always serve bread and wine at Mass. Have you ever been to a Mass? Actually Jews and Muslims have the most in common.

"secular jewism"

"secular jewism"

Are you aware that the RCC and the Jewish tradition have more in common than the Protestant and Jewish tradition. Look at the Mass, and the dress of the Priest, purple, and RC always serve bread and wine at Mass. Have you ever been to a Mass? Actually Jews and Muslims have the most in common.

are you aware of the fact that you are crude and vulgar? Many of your utterly uninformed and moronic posts begin with an
imperious, denigrating "are you aware". I assure you----of
all people who post on these boards it is YOU----who is the least
aware of all. If you actually learned a bit on the subject rather than satisfied yourself with the twisted crumbs of misinformation
that appears in the islamo Nazi propaganda,, you might
be able to discuss the subject with a modicum of intelligence.

On a very superficial level, some of the ritual of the catholic
church is derived from every day jewish ritual. The Mass is
one such ritual. Of course I have been to masses-----and, unlike you, I have even read the bible. Are you aware of the
fact that you have said nothing and would be better off just reading and asking a few questions if you can manage to
stretch your mind?

"secular jewism"
:desk: Genesis 50:20

thanks random------I was too damned lazy to look
:eusa_naughty: :) NP. I happened to remember where it was. The children of Israel were a pretty deviant bunch.

It's an aspect of our charm

"secular jewism"
:desk: Genesis 50:20
thank you very much.:clap2:
19 But Joseph said to them, “Fear not, for am I in the place of God? 20 As for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today. 21 So do not fear; I will provide for you and your little ones.” Thus he reassured them and comforted them.

You get the prize, but they were still evil and what they did was evil. Does God have people do evil things?

If you ever read the bible you would know that the God therein
described created man with FREE WILL. The concepts
FREE WILL vs FATE is far too complex for you--

Forum List

Back