Testimony of Alberto Rivera - Ex-Jesuit

I thought so. I hope you have left the Catholic Church, Penelope. It's a false church and there is no salvation in it.

What horrific stuff did the Protestants do, Penelope? It was all the work of the Jesuits and the Vatican - holocaust, the Inquisition.

These guys are the guys who caused World War 1, WWII, and will again bring about WWIII for their final move to become leader of the NWO.

From the beginning it was the work of the Roman Institution that started civil wars, assassinations of presidents and dictators, Modern Communism, they tried to stop Israel from becoming a nation, The Jesuits despise Israel and want Jerusalem for the White Pope. When the anti Christ appears in the temple? The bible is clear this will happen.

Did you know that it was a Jesuit named Father Staempfle who helped Hitler write Mein Kampf? You do now. It's still a best seller in the Muslim world. The current General of the Jesuits is posted above in photo - Adolf - listen up - Jesuits are trained to obey their General as God Himself. The General Jesuit is considered God himself. The Muslims are merely pawns in the hands of the Vatican - whether they realize it or not. They have no where near the wealth the Vatican has. No where near.

I suggest you start reading your own history and the study of ancient religions might also help you understand where and how the bible originated from. I don't know who your guru is but I'm guessing its those end times bible thumping "jesus coming in the clouds" types.

Do you know what the name Adolf means? Noble wolf. Look it up.

I didn't look it up, but didn't Jacob refer to his kids as animals as well. A noble wolf, well that sounds like a good animal. Nothing wrong with a wolf or something that is noble.

I thought so. I hope you have left the Catholic Church, Penelope. It's a false church and there is no salvation in it.
You mean compared to the likes of Hagee and Swaggart?
I'd take the Word of John Hagee over the black Pope and the white Pope any day of the week. He believes and preaches the Bible is the Word of God. The Roman Institution doesn't.

I didn't look it up, but didn't Jacob refer to his kids as animals as well. A noble wolf, well that sounds like a good animal. Nothing wrong with a wolf or something that is noble.

How about a wolf in sheep's clothing? What about beware of the Nicolatians? ( Catholic leaders )

How about a wolf in sheep's clothing? What about beware of the Nicolatians? ( Catholic leaders )

Would that be Benjamin, the Ravenous Wolf he was called by Jacob, I enc. you to read Gen 49 (quite sure around there) and Jacob tells you about his sons. Jacob God bless him, lied and deceived his father at the encouragement of his mother, so its no surprise his offspring were not so saintly, except for Joseph, you know the one his brother were jealous of and they were going to kill but instead sold him into slavery.

You mean compared to the likes of Hagee and Swaggart?

neither of those 2 instituted extra man made sacraments or tell their congregation to pray to mary or pray to the dead or ..................
Those are not sacraments of the RCC.

You need to listen to Alberto Rivera's testimony.

Would that be Benjamin, the Ravenous Wolf he was called by Jacob, I enc. you to read Gen 49 (quite sure around there) and Jacob tells you about his sons. Jacob God bless him, lied and deceived his father at the encouragement of his mother, so its no surprise his offspring were not so saintly, except for Joseph, you know the one his brother were jealous of and they were going to kill but instead sold him into slavery.

Everything that happened in the story of Joseph led later on to a great deliverance for his brethren. It was the will of God and if you will read the story you will see that he tells them this. Joseph is a type - a picture - of Jesus Christ. A prophetic picture of the future family reunion between Jesus Christ and the Jewish people, Penelope. One day the Jews will come to the realization that Jesus Christ is their Messiah. What a joyful day that will be.

Most Jews are secular, which means they don't believe in God or are practicing Kabbalah. They have made up an excuse for everything bad in the OT, they can do the same with the Quran. You need to study ancient religions and know where this stuff comes from, ancient myths.

Most Jews are secular, which means they don't believe in God or are practicing Kabbalah. They have made up an excuse for everything bad in the OT, they can do the same with the Quran. You need to study ancient religions and know where this stuff comes from, ancient myths.

Do you know the true story connecting the Roman Catholic Institution to Islam, Penelope? It isn't a myth. It's the real story and is utterly shocking.

Tell me something, Penelope. If what you say is true, that the Jews deny everything in the OT that is bad, isn't that evidence their God is the One True God?

Considering that the Jewish Scribes who wrote the Old Testament left nothing "bad" out... wouldn't that prove their fear of the LORD in having recorded it so carefully? You know, if I was going to "corrupt the scriptures" I would leave out all the failures, all the sins, all the "bad stuff" and only write of the victories, the successes, the "good stuff".. Wouldn't you? But the Jews didn't do that. They record David's adultery, his taking the census, Samson's being tricked by Delilah, and much, much more. It is quite clear the Bible is true as they didn't edit a thing! Neither did anyone in the New Testament leave out the sins of the believers in Corinth church, Peter denying Christ 3 times and much more. Interesting because what you have said just proves the Bible is the absolute truth!

Just think Protestant came after Islam' Quran, so what cha got to say now. If the RCC is false, then so is Protestantism, where do you think the King James bible came from, and who authorized it?

Christianity of the Early Church in the book of Acts predates the Roman Church and the religion of Islam. The first church was made up of Jews. Jews. Look it up. Mohammad was not even born until 570 A.D., Penelope. Look that up too.

Right, who do you think put the Bible together? Protestants , I think not.
Actually they did, at least some of them. To keep the peace King James had several members of both the Catholic Church and the Puritans write the King James Bible. While they were suppose to stay to a certain version, the bishops Bible I think, they translated directly from the Hebrew and the Greek texts.

your comment----Penelope ----does not make sense. From where do you get your material?-------can you provide an
example of something bad in the bible and the "excuse" that
"the jews" "made up"? Can you describe what you imagine a
"secular jew" to be. What is "this stuff". Somehow I doubt that you studied ancient religions or know anything at all about
them. Try not to discuss books you never read and try not
to depend on the pre-cooked propaganda you pick up from
idiot web-sites

your comment----Penelope ----does not make sense. From where do you get your material?-------can you provide an
"secular jew" to be. What is "this stuff". Somehow I doubt that you studied ancient religions or know anything at all about
idiot web-sites
Everything that happened in the story of Joseph led later on to a great deliverance for his brethren. It was the will of God and if you will read the story you will see that he tells them this. Joseph is a type - a picture - of Jesus Christ.

The Christian preachers make up all kinds of excuses for the sins or should I say sinners of the OT,

Read PM Bibi's wiki bio, I'm quite sure its explained there as of yet or read wiki, Secular Jewism.

Here: Jewish secularism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You also know darn well that most leading Zionist were and are atheist.

idiot web-sites
Everything that happened in the story of Joseph led later on to a great deliverance for his brethren. It was the will of God and if you will read the story you will see that he tells them this. Joseph is a type - a picture - of Jesus Christ.

The Christian preachers make up all kinds of excuses for the sins or should I say sinners of the OT,

Read PM Bibi's wiki bio, I'm quite sure its explained there as of yet or read wiki, Secular Jewism.

you are babbling, Penelope. In the story---Joseph tells his brothers-----"it's ok----it will turn out for the best" SO? that's
the story. If some Christian clerics like to compare Joseph
to Jesus ---SO??? People do comparisons all the time---
in fact "comparison" is the basis of human intellect. Remember when you were six years old and the Intelligence tests included
five figures and you were asked "which one does not fit'?

there is a concept called "secular jewism" ----news to me.
I will google

Forum List

Back