Terrorists Endorse Hillary

the fact that Alpha1 refuses to distinguish between those organizaions who wich to do US harm and those who wish to do Israel harm is really well documented at this point, and reason to disregard is opinions on this issue.

When all the BOOBS get done spinning and trying to drive the debate in some other direction, and other direction, the fact will remain

Terrorists endorse Hillary in '08

Tapdance and doin' the spin waltz won't change the facts.....terrorists love the Democrats....they couldn't have a better ally in the war than the surrender puppet Dims....

http://tinyurl.com/2eyx5b

But they are voting republican as they are for the fear and scare rep party responsible for the largest increase in terrorists neophytes since the KKK donned their robes.

"Terrorists Endorse Hillary"

Okay, right off the bat, the fact that this is from the wingnut website WorldNetDaily, should make any rational person suspicious.

It took me five minutes to find out that the claims in the "article" are completely misleading, bogus, and deceptive.

One of the "terrorists" mentioned is Jihad Jaara. The dude is living freely in Ireland as an exile, he was never convicted of any terrorist acts even though the israelis had him in custody. He was a member of the militia of the palestinian Fatah party - the secular Palestinian party that was supported by the Bush adminstration, over Hamas

A second "terrorist" named in the article is Nasser Abu Aziz, who is also a member of the Fatah militia (the palestinian secular party that Bush supports over Hamas), and the dude has been taken off the Israelis "most wanted" list. He must not be much of a "terrorist" if the israelis have taken him off their most wanted list.

In short, these dudes were affiliated with secular militias of the palestinian Fatah party. To my knoweldge, Fatah has NEVER been designated a terrorist organization by our State Department. Fatah is the party the US favors, over the more extremist Hamas. Did these guys resist the israeli occupation? Probably. Most palestinians do favor resisting the israelis occupation. But, it doesn't mean they are terrorists, who are blowing up innocent men women and children.

EDIT:

By the way, the palestinian fatah party and their militias are backers of Mahmoud Abbas - the dude the Bush adminstration backed in the palestinian elections, over the more extremist Hamas

Okay, right off the bat, the fact that this is from the wingnut website WorldNetDaily, should make any rational person suspicious.

It took me five minutes to find out that the claims in the "article" are completely misleading, bogus, and deceptive.

One of the "terrorists" mentioned is Jihad Jaara. The dude is living freely in Ireland as an exile, he was never convicted of any terrorist acts even though the israelis had him in custody. He was a member of the militia of the palestinian Fatah party - the secular Palestinian party that was supported by the Bush adminstration, over Hamas

A second "terrorist" named in the article is Nasser Abu Aziz, who is also a member of the Fatah militia (the palestinian secular party that Bush supports over Hamas), and the dude has been taken off the Israelis "most wanted" list. He must not be much of a "terrorist" if the israelis have taken him off their most wanted list.

In short, these dudes were affiliated with secular militias of the palestinian Fatah party. To my knoweldge, Fatah has NEVER been designated a terrorist organization by our State Department. Fatah is the party the US favors, over the more extremist Hamas. Did these guys resist the israeli occupation? Probably. Most palestinians do favor resisting the israelis occupation. But, it doesn't mean they are terrorists, who are blowing up innocent men women and children.

EDIT:

By the way, the palestinian fatah party and their militias are backers of Mahmoud Abbas - the dude the Bush adminstration backed in the palestinian elections, over the more extremist Hamas

Conveniently missed a couple of guys...

Ala Senakreh, West Bank chief of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terrorist group. Senakreh is one of dozens of terror leaders sounding off about American politics in the new book, "Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – to a Jew!"

Abu Hamed, leader of the Al Aqsa Brigades in the northern Gaza Strip, explained in "Schmoozing" Clinton's repeated calls for a withdrawal from Iraq "proves that important leaders are understanding the situation differently and are understanding the price and the consequences of the American policy in Iraq and in the world."

"The Iraqi resistance is succeeding," stated Hamed. "Hillary and the Democrats call for withdrawal.

The Brigades, together with the Islamic Jihad terrorist group, took responsibility for every suicide bombing in Israel the past three years. The Brigades also has carried out hundreds of recent shootings and rocket attacks.

Abu Ayman, an Islamic Jihad leader in Jenin, said he is "emboldened" by Clinton's calls for an eventual withdrawal from Iraq.

But no matter.....generally, terrorists love the Dims....THEY SAY SO !:rofl:

But no matter.....generally, terrorists love the Dims....THEY SAY SO !:rofl:

But you guys defend democracy, right? So long as everyone thinks like you. Luckily, y'all are down to about 28% and looks like you're heading for a fall come next fall....

but keep talkin'... thinking like yours will do more to get a veto-proof democratic majority in both houses and the white house in 449 days than anything we could ever do. :eusa_clap: :eusa_dance:

EDIT:

I don't believe you should call the WND reporters "wingnuts".

Jihad Jaara is a terrorist as claimed and although "amnesty" is in the air that does not change the facts. He's a senior member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades and is still actively involved. Just because the Brigades is linked with the Fatah political party does NOT mean that he is not part of a terrorist group. Fatah is not recognized as a terrorist organization and is supported by Bush and the EU, however, the Brigades IS a recognized terrorist organization.

The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades is a Palestinian terrorists group closely linked to the Fatah political party.The Brigades is one of the most active forces in al-Aqsa Intifada. The group targets civilians and is thus a designated terrorist organization by Israel, the U.S., Canada, the European Union, and Japan. In early 2002, the al-Aqsa Brigades’ attacks killed more Israelis than those of Hamas.
http://www.cfr.org/publication/9127/

Nasser Abu Aziz is No.2 in the Brigades terrorist group.

Together with the Islamic Jihad terror group, the Brigades has taken responsibility for every suicide bombing inside Israel the past two years, including an attack in Tel Aviv in April that killed American teenager Daniel Wultz and nine Israelis.

Jihad Jaara, 32, is one of two Palestinian men brought to Ireland in May 2002 as part of a deal brokered by the European Union to end a siege at the Church of the Nativity in the West Bank.

Mr Jaara and Rami Kamel, 23, were among 13 militants allowed by the Israelis to walk away from the five-week stand-off on condition they did not return to Israel or the occupied territories. The other 11 were taken in by seven other EU countries.

http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/2004/01/30/story903198124.asp

A recent 10/26/2007 report on the Brigades:
However, in a seminal analysis for the Israeli media provided by an Israeli security official who had been the Israeli intelligence chief for Judea and Samaria, the official noted that "The Fatah leadership, headed by Abu Mazen, is careful on every opportunity and before every extended microphone, to condemn terror and call for its cessation. But even while they speak, their soldiers - the members of the El-Aksa Martyrs Brigades - are immersed over their heads in terror. In the past few days, we have received painful terrorist reminders from them: Yesterday, the shooting attack in Ariel, and recent intentions to assassinate Olmert during a visit to Jericho."
The Israeli security official also noted that "the Al-Aksa Martyrs Brigades are still linked to Abu Mazen [aka Mahmoud Abbas - D.B.], all of whom receive a monthly salary from the budget of the Palestinian Authority, some of whom even serve in uniform as part of the Palestinian security forces."
Several hundred wanted Fatah men recently received full amnesty from Israeli pursuit, after many efforts made by Abu Mazen in his talks with Mr. Olmert to achieve the "amnesty for wanted men" agreement.
Yet according to the Israeli security official, "Abu Mazen has not kept his part of the agreement. Most, if not all, of the wanted men did not give up their arms to the Palestinian police as required by the agreement ... . Abu Mazen also continues to pay their salaries and to provide them with comfortable living conditions in his camps and headquarters. Fatah operatives in the West Bank enjoy the best of both worlds: They take advantage of Israel's uncompromising war against Hamas and Islamic Jihad to gain strength, and have become the source of terror in the West Bank. In the past few weeks, there has been an increase in the number of shooting attacks on West Bank roads, fortunately without casualties. Most of the attacks were committed by the Al-Aksa Martyrs Brigades."
http://www.thebulletin.us/site/news.cfm?newsid=18958844&BRD=2737&PAG=461&dept_id=576361&rfi=6

But you guys defend democracy, right? So long as everyone thinks like you. Luckily, y'all are down to about 28% and looks like you're heading for a fall come next fall....

but keep talkin'... thinking like yours will do more to get a veto-proof democratic majority in both houses and the white house in 449 days than anything we could ever do. :eusa_clap: :eusa_dance:

You guys defend Democracy???? Whats that mean ?
Don't you defend democracy? Every citizen in the country should....

Heading for a fall? Its your turn....its very, very unusual for one party to hold the White House for more than 8 years...very rare...so its your turn....

Thinking like mine???
What is thinking like mine?....that terrorists endorse Hillary....? Thats what they proclaim, and I believe them....Hillary's are their plans...get the US out of Iraq....her goal and their goal are the same....so they endorse her....it ain't rocket science....

democracy as long as the, uh, "right" person wins....

A recent 10/26/2007 report on the Brigades:

now...if you could only show me any connection between palestinian nationalist organizations and wahabbist islamic extremists like Al Qaeda, then this continued attempted connection between what is happening in Iraq and what palestinians are saying about might have some fucking relevance.

now...if you could only show me any connection between palestinian nationalist organizations and wahabbist islamic extremists like Al Qaeda, then this continued attempted connection between what is happening in Iraq and what palestinians are saying about might have some fucking relevance.

Why change the subject....What you ask is irrelevant..
========================================

Ala Senakreh, West Bank chief of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terrorist group. Senakreh is one of dozens of terror leaders sounding off about American politics in the new book, "Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – to a Jew!"

Abu Hamed, leader of the Al Aqsa Brigades in the northern Gaza Strip, explained in "Schmoozing" Clinton's repeated calls for a withdrawal from Iraq "proves that important leaders are understanding the situation differently and are understanding the price and the consequences of the American policy in Iraq and in the world."

"The Iraqi resistance is succeeding," stated Hamed. "Hillary and the Democrats call for withdrawal.

The Brigades, together with the Islamic Jihad terrorist group, took responsibility for every suicide bombing in Israel the past three years. The Brigades also has carried out hundreds of recent shootings and rocket attacks.

Abu Ayman, an Islamic Jihad leader in Jenin, said he is "emboldened" by Clinton's calls for an eventual withdrawal from Iraq.

Are THESE guys terrorists ? Thats the only relevant fact here...

and of course ...THEY ARE....Do they prefer Hillary to win....YES THEY DO...

CASE CLOSED....

CASE CLOSED....

where does he say he prefers her to win?

CASE CLOSED....

No, MIND closed! That's the problem.

The WND article was talking about "Muslim terrorist leaders in the Middle East". I believe the ones they mentioned qualify as such. Why are you attempting to make something different out of it?

The WND article was talking about "Muslim terrorist leaders in the Middle East". I believe the ones they mentioned qualify as such. Why are you attempting to make something different out of it?

I am attempting to point out that nationalist muslims in Israel seeing a benefit from a saner more balanced foreign policy in Washington is not the same as our wahabbist terrorist enemies in Iraq and elsewhere "endorsing Hillary".

But if you are convinced that they are all just filthy brown sand ******* anyway and there is no difference between shiites and sunnis, baathists and wahabbists, then we really have nothing to discuss.

I only point out that if we want to somehow convince muslims to stop killing us, and the only creative way we can figure out how to accomplish that is to kill muslims, then we had better be prepared to kill them all, including all of them in America. Ready for that?

Yes.

But I have been remiss. This thread title is retarded. Maineman has a very valid point. Just because pal terrorists may want Hillary as President is no earth shaking, horrible indictment against Hillary.

Now if you want to talk about Chinese money.....

Yes.

But I have been remiss. This thread title is retarded. Maineman has a very valid point. Just because pal terrorists may want Hillary as President is no earth shaking, horrible indictment against Hillary.

Now if you want to talk about Chinese money.....

thank you...

and no, I really don't care to talk about chinese money unless you want to talk about Iran-Contra, Watergate and the Teapot Dome! ;)

Every good Muslim believes they can gain glory by murdering infidels and their children, if they believe the Koran.

And no, I don't make excuses for terrorists. I don't care if they're Palestinian, Saudi, or American. They're all pigs.

I've heard this point made several times, but I've always wondered whether it's hearsay or fact.

Can anyone tell me exactly what it says in the Koran? Leaving 'combatants' aside, does it really say that you get the express train to paradise if you murder infidel (by which I'm assuming non-Muslim) children? Or women? Or civilians?

I am attempting to point out that nationalist muslims in Israel seeing a benefit from a saner more balanced foreign policy in Washington is not the same as our wahabbist terrorist enemies in Iraq and elsewhere "endorsing Hillary".

But if you are convinced that they are all just filthy brown sand ******* anyway and there is no difference between shiites and sunnis, baathists and wahabbists, then we really have nothing to discuss.

I only point out that if we want to somehow convince muslims to stop killing us, and the only creative way we can figure out how to accomplish that is to kill muslims, then we had better be prepared to kill them all, including all of them in America. Ready for that?
Yet despite the "saner" ones, the terrorist groups still exist. They continue to terrorize. Perhaps I am missing your point but it appears to me that ties continue to exist between Fatah and the Brigades, no matter what is said. The "amnesty" is pretty much a joke and they seem to be having it "both ways". Such nice people, those terrorists, to be endorsing Hillary…I guess they see her as an ally who sympathizes with their terrorism...and with Israel's downfall.

It seems to me that Israel has bent over backwards in order to "convince muslims to stop killing us". What more do you want? Why is it always OUR fault that they continue to choose to kill and terrorize?

Israeli settlement building grows
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3526791.stm

Yes, yes... talk about BEND OVER BACKWARDS!

UN denounces Israel cluster bombs
Abbas Yussef Abbas, 6, in hospital after cluster bomb exploded in Nabatiyeh 30 August
Cluster bombs are causing injuries and deaths daily, the UN says
The UN's humanitarian chief has accused Israel of "completely immoral" use of cluster bombs in Lebanon.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5299938.stm

One certainly can see who ISRAEL is looking out for!

Thank god preserving Israel, despite what kind of shit it's behaviour produces, is the prime objective of OUR Constitution too.

Israeli nuclear 'power' exposed
Mordechai Vanunu, Israel's nuclear whistleblower, was jailed in 1986 for publishing photographs of Israel's nuclear bomb factory at Dimona. Olenka Frenkiel reveals the extent of Israel's nuclear gagging.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/correspondent/2841377.stm

Indeed, with friends like this....

Forum List

Back