Terrorists Endorse Hillary

It don't get much deeper than that, BVB.

Just a thought: maybe the terrorist in question is supporting Hillary in order to deliberately taint her image? Maybe he wants another republican in the white house, in order to see us bled dry for another four years?

Another thought: if David Duke endorses Rudy Guiliani, does that mean that Rudy is sympathetic to the KKK? See, this is the sort of smear that is shitty whether done by liberals or conservatives.

International politics doesn't work like a playground shoving match. Israel may live in a bad neighborhood, but it is a neighborhood they chose. Their problems are none of our concern, and they are fully capable of defending themselves.

Our politicians vote for all sorts of things which aren't in our interest. All it takes is a powerful lobby, and the Israel lobby is one of the most powerful. In fact their influence is only matched by AARP, perhaps.

And it doesn't get much shallower either. Care to extrapolate any of your observations?

I agree with the Baron.

hell, the slightest mention of saying no to the israel lobby incites the antisemite backlash.

After following your posts for quite some time Shogun, I just can't believe what I just quoted you saying.

Don't call in to question all that you have stood for, and the many insightful post you've made by standing by such a stupid, and near sighted post.

The United States does what IT does, for the protection of it's interests, just as ANY other country does. NEVER loose sight of THAT one over riding fact, EVER.

Quite right. I'm really wary of any country's administration that suggests it's foreign policy is based on altruism. Self-interest I can understand. So, from there I get to, how come the pro-Israel lobby is so strong in the US? Oh and to anyone who cares to inform me, no need to bang on about "it's da Jooz!", I'd much rather learn something about the concept of Zionism and how it's interpreted in US politics (if that's part of the thinking).

Just a thought: maybe the terrorist in question is supporting Hillary in order to deliberately taint her image? Maybe he wants another republican in the white house, in order to see us bled dry for another four years?

Another thought: if David Duke endorses Rudy Guiliani, does that mean that Rudy is sympathetic to the KKK? See, this is the sort of smear that is shitty whether done by liberals or conservatives.

International politics doesn't work like a playground shoving match. Israel may live in a bad neighborhood, but it is a neighborhood they chose. Their problems are none of our concern, and they are fully capable of defending themselves.

Our politicians vote for all sorts of things which aren't in our interest. All it takes is a powerful lobby, and the Israel lobby is one of the most powerful. In fact their influence is only matched by AARP, perhaps.

The point wasn't that Hillary is a terrorist because terrorists want her to be president. The point was, if she WAS president they would cackle with joy, because they know that with a Clinton at the helm, our country will be weak, demoralized, and ripe for attack.

Quite right. I'm really wary of any country's administration that suggests it's foreign policy is based on altruism. Self-interest I can understand. So, from there I get to, how come the pro-Israel lobby is so strong in the US? Oh and to anyone who cares to inform me, no need to bang on about "it's da Jooz!", I'd much rather learn something about the concept of Zionism and how it's interpreted in US politics (if that's part of the thinking).

If you want all the details, I would start here:

link

Or, if you want a book, this is supposed to be the definitive one, the one which really stirred up the hornet's nest recently:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U-S-Foreign-Policy/dp/0374177724/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-3334849-8961455?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1194057964&sr=8-1]link[/ame]
The point wasn't that Hillary is a terrorist because terrorists want her to be president. The point was, if she WAS president they would cackle with joy, because they know that with a Clinton at the helm, our country will be weak, demoralized, and ripe for attack.

Err, weak and demoralized? Our troops are already demoralized. And besides which, Hillary hasn't been a dove, in fact she has criticized the Bush administration for being too soft on Iran. I really doubt she would pull our troops out of Iraq. Maybe she would change things slightly--for example, pulling our troops back to isolated bases and stopping patrols in the cities in order to reduce casualties. Honestly, I don't know what they're thinking endorsing her, if they actually wanted to see the US pull out, then they should be hoping for a Kucinich or Ron Paul win.

Originally posted by BaronVonBigMeat
Their problems are none of our concern, and they are fully capable of defending themselves.

This would be funny if it weren't so sad.

The only thing the jewish racial dictatorship is fully capable of, besides "defending itself" against the native people of Palestine it herded behind walled enclaves, is to cause american skyscrappers to collapse, killing thousands of american civilians and plunging the whole world into the deepest international crisis since the end of the Cold War.

A crisis that will eventually lead to its own peaceful dissolution and replacement by a democratic state comprising the entire region of Palestine.

Originally posted by Maineman
now...if you could only show me any connection between palestinian nationalist organizations and wahabbist islamic extremists like Al Qaeda.

I know this is not what you asked, maineman, but here's a link showing the strong connection between Mohamed Atta's anti-americanism and the Palestinian issue:

His German friends describe him as an intelligent man with religious beliefs who grew angry over the Western policy toward the Middle East, including the Oslo Accords and the Gulf War.

German friend Ralph Bodenstein who traveled, worked and talked a lot with Mohamed Atta said:

"He was most imbued [sic] actually about Israeli politics in the region and about U.S. protection of these Israeli politics in the region. And he was to a degree personally suffering from that."

The 9/11 Commission Report states that "In his interactions with other students [in Germany], Atta voiced virulently anti-Semitic and anti-American opinions, ranging from condemnations of what he described as a global Jewish movement centered in New York City that supposedly controlled the financial world and the media, to polemics against governments of the Arab world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Atta

The terrorists know (from their past words and actions) that Dems will do exactly what they want them to do.

Cut and run from Iraq, and appease the terrorists.

Right now Dems are saying how the US has to protect the "rights" of terrorists during interrogation

If there is one politician in the US that has played into terrorists hands it is Bush. I hate to think how many terrorists the ijit has created thanks to his folly in Iraq. I am in no way a conspirasy theorist (there are no such things as UFOs and Oswald killed Kennedy), but it is in their best interests to have a repub at the helm, so to endorse Hillary would cause an American backlash (because so many right-wing nutjobs are too stupid to vote) and get the pubs back in. Mission accomplished. Another four years of US angst in Iraq, another four years of innocent civilian's getting killed, another four years of said civilians pissed off relatives heading in droves to the insurgents/terrorists/Taleban side.

You really are pretty clueless RSR...you really are. People like you should have to take some sort of elementary intelligence test before voting - like writing your own name and address. Once you have failed that - which are bound to do- then you wouldn't be able to vote, and then America can once again become the country that EVERYONE <b>used</b> to look up to...

If there is one politician in the US that has played into terrorists hands it is Bush. I hate to think how many terrorists the ijit has created thanks to his folly in Iraq. I am in no way a conspirasy theorist (there are no such things as UFOs and Oswald killed Kennedy), but it is in their best interests to have a repub at the helm, so to endorse Hillary would cause an American backlash (because so many right-wing nutjobs are too stupid to vote) and get the pubs back in. Mission accomplished. Another four years of US angst in Iraq, another four years of innocent civilian's getting killed, another four years of said civilians pissed off relatives heading in droves to the insurgents/terrorists/Taleban side.

You really are pretty clueless RSR...you really are. People like you should have to take some sort of elementary intelligence test before voting - like writing your own name and address. Once you have failed that - which are bound to do- then you wouldn't be able to vote, and then America can once again become the country that EVERYONE <b>used</b> to look up to...

Sure thing. If we believe your tripe we would have to discount the millions that voted against threats of death, the thousands that volunteer for police and military knowing they are targets just standing inline to join. Quick lets pull out just before we accomplish all our goals because then the dems won't look like the ignorant boobs they are.

Sure thing. If we believe your tripe we would have to discount the millions that voted against threats of death, the thousands that volunteer for police and military knowing they are targets just standing inline to join. Quick lets pull out just before we accomplish all our goals because then the dems won't look like the ignorant boobs they are.

What are you rambling on about? I'm stating, that if I was a terrorist leader/recruiter, I'd be crossing fingers that a George Bush clone wins the next election, because his actions create terrorist sympathisers and wannabes like bees to honey...

What are you rambling on about? I'm stating, that if I was a terrorist leader/recruiter, I'd be crossing fingers that a George Bush clone wins the next election, because his actions create terrorist sympathisers and wannabes like bees to honey...

Sure, sure, sure.....I guess you believe Clinton created the terrorists that attacked the WTC the first time and then blew up the USS Cole.....
Ooooookaaaaayyyy..........:cuckoo:

Sure, sure, sure.....I guess you believe Clinton created the terrorists that attacked the WTC the first time and then blew up the USS Cole.....

and you, of course, will ignore the republicans who castigated Clinton for doing ANYTHING to go after OBL in Afghanistan.

of course.

and you, of course, will ignore the republicans who castigated Clinton for doing ANYTHING to go after OBL in Afghanistan.

of course.

During his 8 years, all Bill did after the 5 terrorist attacks, was to wave his finger and say how he would bring them to justice

Nothing was done, and thanks to Bill, terrorists saw how the US would not strike back

During his 8 years, all Bill did after the 5 terrorist attacks, was to wave his finger and say how he would bring them to justice

Nothing was done, and thanks to Bill, terrorists saw how the US would not strike back

lies.

and you will, of course, forget "wag the dog".

I KNEW you would forget "wag the dog"!!

or did you not know about the cruise missile attack?:lol:

your "facts" smell like your ass

Let ask you this. Do you think there are more terrorist and terrorist sympathers after the invasion of Iraq, or less?

Forum List

Back