Terrorists Endorse Hillary

Yet despite the "saner" ones, the terrorist groups still exist. They continue to terrorize. Perhaps I am missing your point but it appears to me that ties continue to exist between Fatah and the Brigades, no matter what is said. The "amnesty" is pretty much a joke and they seem to be having it "both ways". Such nice people, those terrorists, to be endorsing Hillary…I guess they see her as an ally who sympathizes with their terrorism...and with Israel's downfall.

It seems to me that Israel has bent over backwards in order to "convince muslims to stop killing us". What more do you want? Why is it always OUR fault that they continue to choose to kill and terrorize?

Clearly you are missing my point. Clearly there is and has always been ties between Al Aqsa and Fatah... everyone in palestine and in the middle east is tired of irrational neocon foreign policy.

And the nationalist terrorists in palestine who - along with everyone else in the middle east - would like a saner foreign policy in DC are not related in any way to the wahabbist terrorists who attacked us.

Clearly you are missing my point. Clearly there is and has always been ties between Al Aqsa and Fatah... everyone in palestine and in the middle east is tired of irrational neocon foreign policy.

And the nationalist terrorists in palestine who - along with everyone else in the middle east - would like a saner foreign policy in DC are not related in any way to the wahabbist terrorists who attacked us.
So your point is that there are different types of terrorists? And that the wahhabists are the ones attacking us in Iraq? On that I agree. As before, so what? I don't believe the WND was making that distinction.

So your point is that there are different types of terrorists? And that the wahhabists are the ones attacking us in Iraq? On that I agree. As before, so what? I don't believe the WND was making that distinction.

and, as RGS said earlier, I do not see any "endorsement" of Hillary in any of that...and I don't see anything alarming about the fact that any muslim in the middle east - be they shopkeeper, butcher, baker, candlestick maker, or member of a nationalist paramilitary group - would want someone other than a moronic republican neocon determining American foreign policy.

This article is simply alarmist bullshit. where's the beef?

I've heard this point made several times, but I've always wondered whether it's hearsay or fact.

Can anyone tell me exactly what it says in the Koran? Leaving 'combatants' aside, does it really say that you get the express train to paradise if you murder infidel (by which I'm assuming non-Muslim) children? Or women? Or civilians?

Yes, it really says it. All you have to do is google it, and search.

I wouldn't consider Allie here an expert on holy documents. Hell, she let an ATHIEST scare her away from an argument about the OLD TESTAMENT!

Can you believe that?

and, as RGS said earlier, I do not see any "endorsement" of Hillary in any of that...and I don't see anything alarming about the fact that any muslim in the middle east - be they shopkeeper, butcher, baker, candlestick maker, or member of a nationalist paramilitary group - would want someone other than a moronic republican neocon determining American foreign policy.

This article is simply alarmist bullshit. where's the beef?
The "beef" is that terrorists who kill Israelis want Hillary to win. It indicates that they see Hillary is on their side, not the terrorized Israelis. duh.

The "beef" is that terrorists who kill Israelis want Hillary to win. It indicates that they see Hillary is on their side, not the terrorized Israelis. duh.

now if you had some polling data that showed that Israelis did not want Hillary to win, you might have some small point...

but why should we care what foreign nationals think about our presidential candidates? Are you planning on determining who you will vote for based upon what non-Americans think?

Fair enough. But I've asked that question on numerous occasions (on other boards) and, to date, not one person who told me it was true has been able to show me it was true. Surely if the evidence was that damning and that readily available people would be falling over themselves to prove it.

Until I see it conclusively, I'm more prepared to take the word of the few Muslims I know (and consider friends) who tell me it is expressly forbidden to make war in this manner than I am to believe someone I don't know who can't or won't provide evidence to the contrary.

I don't know the Koran, and have no wish to read it cover to cover. But if someone asked me to substantiate for example where in the Bible it says "An eye for an eye" I'd find out and let them know - particularly if my argument rested on it.

I've heard this point made several times, but I've always wondered whether it's hearsay or fact.

Can anyone tell me exactly what it says in the Koran? Leaving 'combatants' aside, does it really say that you get the express train to paradise if you murder infidel (by which I'm assuming non-Muslim) children? Or women? Or civilians?

Actually, what the koran says is that the people who fight for Islam have *a* route to paradise since they're fighting for Allah. It says nothing about condoning "terrorism" and, probably refers to the same type of "glory" that the Crusaders thought they had when they took land for Christ.

And don't mind Allie, she can't really support anything she says and gets cranky when you point out that she a) doesn't look at sources (e.g., the koran); and b) intentionally mistates the premise of her "cites" (although possibly she just isn't capable of comprehending, so it might not be her fault).

Welcome to the board.

well.. I guess it's nice to see which nation YOU think is the most important.

Perhaps you should just move to Israel and get it over with?

It's too bad YOU are not on America's side in this conversation.

well.. I guess it's nice to see which nation YOU think is the most important.

Perhaps you should just move to Israel and get it over with?

It's too bad YOU are not on America's side in this conversation.

Far be it from me to defend SE, but wanting to see Israel protected isn't choosing against America's interests any more than wanting to see an end to the killing in Darfur is choosing against America's interests.

Actually, what the koran says is that the people who fight for Islam have *a* route to paradise since they're fighting for Allah. It says nothing about condoning "terrorism" and, probably refers to the same type of "glory" that the Crusaders thought they had when they took land for Christ.

And don't mind Allie, she can't really support anything she says and gets cranky when you point out that she a) doesn't look at sources (e.g., the koran); and b) intentionally mistates the premise of her "cites" (although possibly she just isn't capable of comprehending, so it might not be her fault).

Welcome to the board.

Yes, that was my broad (admittedly very broad) understanding of the Koran as well.

Thanks, and thanks.

Far be it from me to defend SE, but wanting to see Israel protected isn't choosing against America's interests any more than wanting to see an end to the killing in Darfur is choosing against America's interests.

it is when the behaviour of Israel has a direct cause and effect relationship with our ability to be at peace with muslim nations...

If Israel acted differently towards pals and lebenese civilians I may have agreed with you. As it is there is a DIRECT causal relationship between the actions of Israel (pals, nukes) and our imminent conflict with Iran. If you don't think so then consider who are the ones whipping up a War-boner and find the common link to cater to anything Israel does. You won't find any warmongers willing to be critical with Israel over anything. The muslim world sees this as clear as day. A double standard for nukes AND the inhumane treatment of pals are the two issues that put AMERICA in danger that are the product of Israel's own behaviour.

Perhaps you can remind me where it's at but I just don't see where it was included in the Constitution that Israel is a prerequisite for our freedoms.

ps, New Guy... there is a REASON that Allie won't step up when I try to compare the brutality in the koran with the brutality in the OT. Don't mind Allie..

it is when the behaviour of Israel has a direct cause and effect relationship with our ability to be at peace with muslim nations...

So if a bunch of bullies gang up on someone, you should support the bullies because there are more of them?

If Israel acted differently towards pals and lebenese civilians I may have agreed with you.

And if the pals acted differently toward Israel, Israel would have worked with them. It wasn't Israel who turned down peace each and every time. Or is Ehud Barak a right-winger in the Sharon mold?

Nope... didn't think so.

As it is there is a DIRECT causal relationship between the actions of Israel (pals, nukes) and our imminent conflict with Iran. If you don't think so then consider who are the ones whipping up a War-boner and find the common link to cater to anything Israel does. You won't find any warmongers willing to be critical with Israel over anything. The muslim world sees this as clear as day. A double standard for nukes AND the inhumane treatment of pals are the two issues that put AMERICA in danger that are the product of Israel's own behaviour.

Perhaps you can remind me where it's at but I just don't see where it was included in the Constitution that Israel is a prerequisite for our freedoms.

Good try, but I don't feel like playing wth you on this issue right now. ;)

Talk to me when you have a problem with other international alliances?

And don't think for a second that if the interests of the U.S. ever truly came into conflict with Israel's interests, that we wouldn't screw them over in a heartbeat.

"So if a bunch of bullies gang up on someone, you should support the bullies because there are more of them?"

It's hilarious how you automatically give israel the picked on role despite the reality of their treatment of the pals. and, YES, when that gang is responding to a kid in the neighborhood with double standard NUKES it's kinda obvious why they gathered in the first place, eh?

bullies... sheesh.. yea, jillian.. aparthied wall and jewish settlements inside gaza SCREAMS being picked on.

"And if the pals acted differently toward Israel, Israel would have worked with them. It wasn't Israel who turned down peace each and every time. Or is Ehud Barak a right-winger in the Sharon mold?"

hey, but they deserve their xylon B, right? if only they weren't a percieved threat then there would be no use for a final solution, right? You can make excuses all day long but the FACT remains that the ability of the US to make peace with muslim nations is crushed by Israels constant zionism and the treatment of the pals. I don't care if you don't like that fact considering a common denominator but Israel is not the reason why AMERICA had it's revolution. When Pals VOTED instead of shooting rockets what did Israel do? They said FUCK the results of democracy because WE don't like the results. Why the hell would a pal embrace democracy after that? would YOU if I invalidated the election of leiberman just because of his affiliations?

"Good try, but I don't feel like playing wth you on this issue right now. ;)
Talk to me when you have a problem with other international alliances?"

Oh, by others do you mean the OTHER nations we allow a nuclear and human rights double standard to that has a direct crippling affect on the AMERICAN ability to deal iwth muslim nations?

oh, you always DID like to run away from this issue, my dear pal...

"And don't think for a second that if the interests of the U.S. ever truly came into conflict with Israel's interests, that we wouldn't screw them over in a heartbeat."

HA! what a fucking joke!

The next Israeli PM could be the reincarnation of Hitler himself and toss babies and puppies into a bonfire and, because of that OT common christian denominator and zionist support, the US would be right there stoking the flames.

screw over israel... sheesh.. you obviously underestimate the amount of zombie christians still looking forward to the rapture seven years after the year 2k.

"So if a bunch of bullies gang up on someone, you should support the bullies because there are more of them?"

It's hilarious how you automatically give israel the picked on role despite the reality of their treatment of the pals. and, YES, when that gang is responding to a kid in the neighborhood with double standard NUKES it's kinda obvious why they gathered in the first place, eh?

bullies... sheesh.. yea, jillian.. aparthied wall and jewish settlements inside gaza SCREAMS being picked on.

"And if the pals acted differently toward Israel, Israel would have worked with them. It wasn't Israel who turned down peace each and every time. Or is Ehud Barak a right-winger in the Sharon mold?"

hey, but they deserve their xylon B, right? if only they weren't a percieved threat then there would be no use for a final solution, right? You can make excuses all day long but the FACT remains that the ability of the US to make peace with muslim nations is crushed by Israels constant zionism and the treatment of the pals. I don't care if you don't like that fact considering a common denominator but Israel is not the reason why AMERICA had it's revolution. When Pals VOTED instead of shooting rockets what did Israel do? They said FUCK the results of democracy because WE don't like the results. Why the hell would a pal embrace democracy after that? would YOU if I invalidated the election of leiberman just because of his affiliations?

"Good try, but I don't feel like playing wth you on this issue right now. ;)
Talk to me when you have a problem with other international alliances?"

Oh, by others do you mean the OTHER nations we allow a nuclear and human rights double standard to that has a direct crippling affect on the AMERICAN ability to deal iwth muslim nations?

oh, you always DID like to run away from this issue, my dear pal...

"And don't think for a second that if the interests of the U.S. ever truly came into conflict with Israel's interests, that we wouldn't screw them over in a heartbeat."

HA! what a fucking joke!

The next Israeli PM could be the reincarnation of Hitler himself and toss babies and puppies into a bonfire and, because of that OT common christian denominator and zionist support, the US would be right there stoking the flames.

screw over israel... sheesh.. you obviously underestimate the amount of zombie christians still looking forward to the rapture seven years after the year 2k.

After following your posts for quite some time Shogun, I just can't believe what I just quoted you saying.

Don't call in to question all that you have stood for, and the many insightful post you've made by standing by such a stupid, and near sighted post.

The United States does what IT does, for the protection of it's interests, just as ANY other country does. NEVER loose sight of THAT one over riding fact, EVER.

for the protection of it's interests

dogmatic common denominators with isreal, regardless of repercussions with the interactions of muslim nations thereof, is THE INTEREST being protected.

take it or leave it.

Just a thought: maybe the terrorist in question is supporting Hillary in order to deliberately taint her image? Maybe he wants another republican in the white house, in order to see us bled dry for another four years?

Another thought: if David Duke endorses Rudy Guiliani, does that mean that Rudy is sympathetic to the KKK? See, this is the sort of smear that is shitty whether done by liberals or conservatives.

So if a bunch of bullies gang up on someone, you should support the bullies because there are more of them?

International politics doesn't work like a playground shoving match. Israel may live in a bad neighborhood, but it is a neighborhood they chose. Their problems are none of our concern, and they are fully capable of defending themselves.

And don't think for a second that if the interests of the U.S. ever truly came into conflict with Israel's interests, that we wouldn't screw them over in a heartbeat.

Our politicians vote for all sorts of things which aren't in our interest. All it takes is a powerful lobby, and the Israel lobby is one of the most powerful. In fact their influence is only matched by AARP, perhaps.

Forum List

Back