Terrorists Endorse Hillary

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by red states rule, Oct 9, 2007.

1. red states rule

red states rule Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    This should make a great GOP ad in the upcoming election. Now those killing Amercians are supporting Hillary for President

It's official: Terrorists endorse Hillary in '08
    On the record, Mideast jihadi leaders say she's best hope for victory in Iraq

Posted: October 7, 2007
    10:29 p.m. Eastern

WASHINGTON – With presidential primaries approaching and the race for the White House heating up, Muslim terrorist leaders in the Middle East have offered their endorsement for America's highest office, stating in a new book they hope Sen. Hillary Clinton is victorious in 2008.

"I hope Hillary is elected in order to have the occasion to carry out all the promises she is giving regarding Iraq," stated Ala Senakreh, West Bank chief of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terrorist group.

Senakreh is one of dozens of terror leaders sounding off about American politics in the new book, "Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – to a Jew!" by WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein.

Abu Hamed, leader of the Al Aqsa Brigades in the northern Gaza Strip, explained in "Schmoozing" Clinton's repeated calls for a withdrawal from Iraq "proves that important leaders are understanding the situation differently and are understanding the price and the consequences of the American policy in Iraq and in the world."

"The Iraqi resistance is succeeding," stated Hamed. "Hillary and the Democrats call for withdrawal. Her popularity shows that the resistance is winning and that the occupation is losing. We just hope that she will go until the end and change the American policy, which is based on oppressing poor and innocent people."

The Brigades, together with the Islamic Jihad terrorist group, took responsibility for every suicide bombing in Israel the past three years. The Brigades also has carried out hundreds of recent shootings and rocket attacks.

Abu Ayman, an Islamic Jihad leader in Jenin, said he is "emboldened" by Clinton's calls for an eventual withdrawal from Iraq.

"It is clear that it is the resistance operations of the mujahideen that has brought about these calls for withdrawal," boasted Abu Ayman.

for the complete article
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57970

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Im sure this will be as significant as insisting that christians only vote republican.

3. red states rule

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    First we had OBL endorse Kerry. Little Adolf from Iran said he was encouraged by the 06elections.

Now this

I see a trend here

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    a trend that is as reflective of anything significant like your daily horoscope is reflective of your future.

5. red states rule

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    Well Shogun we can agree to disagree - but I see where they terrorists would want the Dems to win

Dems will do exactly what the terrorists want them to do

6. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    You are drawing a false correlation between the motivation of terrorists somehow reflecting the motivation of dems. Not only is that laughable but the same strategy the right used by insisting that christians only vote republican.

Indeed, if I were a muslim in the ME i'd probably root for someone other than the party that has delivered the last 6 years of cluster fuck too. I guess it's a good thing hitler is dead so we cant hear his say who HE'd root for this election. Fascism IS on the right of the spectrum, is it not?

7. red states rule

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    Lets see - the terrorists want the US to cut and run from Iraq and so do the Dems

The terrorists see pres Bush as a threat to world peace and so do the Dems

Terrorists see the US as the worlds bully so do the Dems

Terrorists were very happy with the 06 elections and they want Hillary and a Dem run Congress so they will get everything they want

8. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    You are talking shit instead of facing the reality of democratic motivations in wanting out of Iraq. I understand that is the character you have chosen to play on this board but it is simply untrue to say that dem motives and terrorists motives fall within a thousand miles of each other.

You might as well say that you don't see the sun and moon in the same sky so the sun MUST be the moon.

MANY people besides who your side have slapped the terrorist label on believe that bush is a danger to peace in the world. That's the reality, dude. MANY people other than terrorists see the US beyond the easy nationalism rife in your party. MANY people are not sitting well with the constant fabricated excuse of the day for having invaded iraq.

Those MANY people are not just terrorists. Again, you are drawing false correlations in order to talk shit and generalize. Hitler also didn't like gays liek your party doesn't like gays.. The difference being that I won't try to force a connection just to shit on your political identity.

and i'm AM being civil.

9. red states rule

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    Shogun I see Dems slime and insult the troops. They cheer when classified documents are leaked to the NY Times. I see them say the same thing about Pres Bush as the terrorists do. I see terrorists openly support the Presidential candidates. I see terrorists try and blcok the tracking of terrorist money. They want to give US Constitutional rights to foreign terrorists

I am playing a role. This is what I see and here

With few exception, the Dems repeat the same thing as the terrorists and visa versa

10. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    he is incapable of intelligent discourse on this issue. His infantile mind does not do well with anything beyond the good versus evil mantra that he has been taught