Terrorists Endorse Hillary

Actually, I understand the difference. But a terrorist is a terrorist. I don't care what motivates them. Don't make the mistake of thinking that someone who doesn't agree with you is necessarily ignorant. It's a bad mistake to make, and it's tiring for people to have to read, whenever you don't agree with someone, how ignorant you think they must be.

do you think we should attack Northern Ireland because there are terrorists (IRA) there? if terrorists are terrorists, that is. DO you think we should attack Sri Lanka because there are terrorists (Tamil Tigers) there? If terrorists are terrorists, that is.

do you think we should attack Northern Ireland because there are terrorists (IRA) there? if terrorists are terrorists, that is. DO you think we should attack Sri Lanka because there are terrorists (Tamil Tigers) there? If terrorists are terrorists, that is.

If they came to America and blew us up I would. You bet.

I think they are terrorists who will stop at nothing, and who do not recognize boundaries. They target civilians, which makes them pigs.

I think they are terrorists who will stop at nothing, and who do not recognize boundaries. They target civilians, which makes them pigs.

well then... we don't have much to discuss then. I have a different view of palestinian (or Irish or Sri Lankan) terrorists than I do of Islamic extremist wahabbists. the former three groups did not fly planes into our buildings, the latter did.

First we had OBL endorse Kerry. Little Adolf from Iran said he was encouraged by the 06elections.

Now this

I see a trend here
Yah, me too, and I would like to beleive that common sense is prevailing. The problem is, I DON"T BELEIVE HER

What she was saying six months ago is NOT what she is saying now.

This should make a great GOP ad in the upcoming election. Now those killing Amercians are supporting Hillary for President

It's official: Terrorists endorse Hillary in '08
On the record, Mideast jihadi leaders say she's best hope for victory in Iraq

Posted: October 7, 2007
10:29 p.m. Eastern

WASHINGTON – With presidential primaries approaching and the race for the White House heating up, Muslim terrorist leaders in the Middle East have offered their endorsement for America's highest office, stating in a new book they hope Sen. Hillary Clinton is victorious in 2008.

"I hope Hillary is elected in order to have the occasion to carry out all the promises she is giving regarding Iraq," stated Ala Senakreh, West Bank chief of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terrorist group.

Senakreh is one of dozens of terror leaders sounding off about American politics in the new book, "Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – to a Jew!" by WND Jerusalem bureau chief Aaron Klein.

Abu Hamed, leader of the Al Aqsa Brigades in the northern Gaza Strip, explained in "Schmoozing" Clinton's repeated calls for a withdrawal from Iraq "proves that important leaders are understanding the situation differently and are understanding the price and the consequences of the American policy in Iraq and in the world."

"The Iraqi resistance is succeeding," stated Hamed. "Hillary and the Democrats call for withdrawal. Her popularity shows that the resistance is winning and that the occupation is losing. We just hope that she will go until the end and change the American policy, which is based on oppressing poor and innocent people."

The Brigades, together with the Islamic Jihad terrorist group, took responsibility for every suicide bombing in Israel the past three years. The Brigades also has carried out hundreds of recent shootings and rocket attacks.

Abu Ayman, an Islamic Jihad leader in Jenin, said he is "emboldened" by Clinton's calls for an eventual withdrawal from Iraq.

"It is clear that it is the resistance operations of the mujahideen that has brought about these calls for withdrawal," boasted Abu Ayman.

OUTSTANDING! I love it!

What a comforting thought....Hillary is making "promises to Iraq". Read: promises to terrorists. Promises to withdraw and allow wholesale slaughter of innocents; willing to wink at money being sent to people who are killing Americans, promises to hold hands with butchers.

Terrorists have always liked her and said so. Because they know having her as president will strengthen them.

I believe it was Reagan who did little after the first terrorist attack, and the first attack on the WTC came after the Reagan/Bush presidencies and then again during W's administration. Hmm ... you think there is a pattern here?

http://www.hanania.com/fahrenheit60462.htm

What an absurd statement.

What "first terrorist attack" did Reagan do little after?

The first attack on the WTC came AFTER the Reagan/Bush presidencies? I believe that is properly called "the Clinton presidency."

I DO see a pattern here from YOU, that's for sure.

What a comforting thought....Hillary is making "promises to Iraq". Read: promises to terrorists. Promises to withdraw and allow wholesale slaughter of innocents; willing to wink at money being sent to people who are killing Americans, promises to hold hands with butchers.

Terrorists have always liked her and said so. Because they know having her as president will strengthen them.

Do explain how making promises to Iraq = making promises to terrorists.

THEN we can discuss how you came to the conclusion you have concerning withdrawal.

THEN we can discuss how you came to the conclusion you have concerning withdrawal.
Much as I hateto admit it, she has a point. (tho somewhat disjointed) They don't really like her but know that she is their best hope for an early withdrawal. But based on her more recent statements, I'm not at all sure that is still true.

Because the guy quoted was a terrorist. And I believe if we withdraw, which I believe is Hillary's intention, and probably one of the "promises" she has made to Iraq, we will live the Iraqi people in essentially the same position we left them in the last time we withdrew prematurely. At the mercy of terrorists and butchers. Saddam is dead, but there are others who can fill his shoes just fine. And the Iraqi people aren't up to uniting against them yet.

Because the guy quoted was a terrorist. And I believe if we withdraw, which I believe is Hillary's intention, and probably one of the "promises" she has made to Iraq, we will live the Iraqi people in essentially the same position we left them in the last time we withdrew prematurely. At the mercy of terrorists and butchers. Saddam is dead, but there are others who can fill his shoes just fine. And the Iraqi people aren't up to uniting against them yet.

the "guy quoted" was a leader in the Al Aqsa Brigades. Can you explain the connection between them and Iraq?

Reality check. It doesn't matter WHO is elected ... we ain't withdrawing anytime soon. That's just how it is.

To address your comment on "Saddam and last time," we should NEVER have invaded to begin with. Saddam was the lesser of two evils. He stood smack in between the Sunnis and Shia. Now both are fighting for Iraq which will tip the scale in the winner's favor.

Think before you respond. That is not just my opinion. That opinion was expressed by the first Bush Administration in 1991 which is one of the reasons we didn't invade Iraq then.

The other reason we didn't invade is because Bush had to promise he wouldn't in order to have an air force base in Saudi Arabia and unrestricted use of Arab airspace.

We were paid in gold by Kuwait to kick Iraq out of Kuwait, simple as that.

If the Iraqi people didn;t want Saddam, the Iraqi people should have kicked him out. I'm sick of this Nation fighting battles for peoples who won't fight for themselves.

Reality check. It doesn't matter WHO is elected ... we ain't withdrawing anytime soon. That's just how it is.

I'm sick of this Nation fighting battles for peoples who won't fight for themselves.
I am afraid you are right, and I also agree with you.

When all the BOOBS get done spinning and trying to drive the debate in some other direction, and other direction, the fact will remain

Terrorists endorse Hillary in '08

When all the BOOBS get done spinning and trying to drive the debate in some other direction, and other direction, the fact will remain

Terrorists endorse Hillary in '08
It is obvious that they would prefer Hilary for the basic reasons that I and others have put forth, But I doubt that "ENDORSE" is the appropriate word for it. and certainly, not that hugely.

Forum List

Back