Terrorist attack stopped -

Bottom line = Is it an attack the FBI setup and cultivated through undercover contact or something they actually uncovered ?

The history of setting up people to bust is dubious at best.

No one has ever had any issue with the rank and file FBI agents who do a great job day in and out but with the leadership who seemed to let politics override their duty. So yes by all means thank you to the agents who did a great job on this it does not make people like Comey and McCabe any less of an asshole.

You guys are so funny.
Terrorist plans to bomb 4th of July celebrations in two cities and to rig kiddie cars so the kids can explode them. And you are talking about NOTHING but the FBI and the Mueller investigation?
LOL

and the Trumpdrones line up rank and file NOT to thank the Feds for doing a good job, but to cover for Trumps sorry LYING ass.

THE ENTIRE WORLD IS OUT TO GET TRUMP :206: :boo_hoo14: :crybaby: :CryingCow:

:sleeping-smiley-015:

So do you give a special shout out to everyone that manages to accomplish the job that they're paid to do?

we dont pat Trump to degrade them 24/7 but he does.
Hmmm...based on the propaganda the lemming slice-D constantly parrots, I was under the impression that he spent the vast majority of his time playing golf, oppressing minorities, lining his own pockets and selling out the country to the Russians.

Learn something new everyday....

I furnished a link, read it.
You furnished an opinion piece because you're to ignorant to provide your own.

Let Me ask you something. Are you a fan of J. Edgar Hoover?

Becuase it is clear you don't understand what Trump is saying about the FBI. You sure seem to be easily manipulated.

So do you give a special shout out to everyone that manages to accomplish the job that they're paid to do?

Hmmm...based on the propaganda the lemming slice-D constantly parrots, I was under the impression that he spent the vast majority of his time playing golf, oppressing minorities, lining his own pockets and selling out the country to the Russians.

Becuase it is clear you don't understand what Trump is saying about the FBI. You sure seem to be easily manipulated.

Willful ignorance. They wanna be manipulated. They have their Democrat Fake News narrative, and they're sticking to it. Trump's a 'Racist, Nazi, and Satan.' Democrat Fake News told em so. You aren't gonna get through to radicalized nutters. But nice try. :)

Isn't that what we pay 'em to do ?

yup-

Willful ignorance. They wanna be manipulated. They have their Democrat Fake News narrative, and they're sticking to it. Trump's a 'Racist, Nazi, and Satan.' Democrat Fake News told em so. You aren't gonna get through to radicalized nutters. But nice try. :)
Yes, I know. I just like to make sure that their BS is viewed as such with a refreshing vision of reality.

go blow Trump - among other things, he's said the FBI planted a mole in his campaign, and spies in Trump Tower - all lies of course. but he could care less because dumbshits listen to them.

F TRUMP

Isn't that what we pay 'em to do ?

yup-

go blow Trump - among other things, he's said the FBI planted a mole in his campaign, and spies in Trump Tower - all lies of course. but he could care less because dumbshits listen to them.

F TRUMP
Except that he is talking about the leadership at the FBI and has never denigrated the rank and file.

So, I can put you down for a yes on the J. Edgar thing?

F TRUMP
Except that he is talking about the leadership at the FBI and has never denigrated the rank and file.

I DAMN SURE CANT PUT YOU DOWN FOR STAYING ON TOPI!!

F TRUMP

I DAMN SURE CANT PUT YOU DOWN FOR STAYING ON TOPI!!
Careful there. With all the recent SCOTUS defeats you progressives have had, I wouldn't want to be responsible for yet another popped head vein.

Forum List

Back