Mar 27, 2012
California
trayvon-poster.jpg

This is just terrible. I want to see
hot half naked chicks on fliers.
Don't give me glorified thugs.
I can see why the so-called
party was canceled.

That's one of the most disgusting examples of exploitation of a tragic circumstance that I have ever seen.

That's one of the most disgusting examples of exploitation of a tragic circumstance that I have ever seen.

LOL - I think strip club owners deal in so much filth that they become disassociated with proper behavior. And I'm not saying this as someone that is really a "social conservative." I just think that's sort of the reality.

LOL - I think strip club owners deal in so much filth that they become disassociated with proper behavior. And I'm not saying this as someone that is really a "social conservative." I just think that's sort of the reality.

That's an understatement. Could you imagine if his mother saw that flyer? Justice for Trayvon and if you show up before 11 with an empty bag of skittles you get in free? No matter what side of the issue your on with this one, that's just wrong.

Forum List

Back