Terrible Start To Black History Month

One wonders -

What's with "BLACK" history month?
Aren't we all Americans?
Why bring race into it?
What next - Middle Eastern history month?

What have they contributed, less 9/11 for sure?

Because blacks have an intricate and important role in American history that somehow gets ignored and swept under the rug in the American public schools...and private for that matter.

One has to literally major in African American studies in college to find out what contributions Blacks made to this country and the world in general.

What did Middle Easterners have to do with the development of this country I ask you?

How fucking ignorant are you? Ever hear of Steve Jobs? Ralph Nader? John Abizaid?

What a fucking idiot you are.

One wonders -

Aren't we all Americans?
Why bring race into it?

Because blacks have an intricate and important role in American history that somehow gets ignored and swept under the rug in the American public schools...and private for that matter.

One has to literally major in African American studies in college to find out what contributions Blacks made to this country and the world in general.

What did Middle Easterners have to do with the development of this country I ask you?

How fucking ignorant are you? Ever hear of Steve Jobs? Ralph Nader? John Abizaid?

The only ignorance here is your ignorant rage.

Those are all modern people, just regular business folks. And I know what they've contributed...modern technology, regulations, etc.

However, how intricate is the Middle East in American History.

Snap out of it!!

Why do we NEED history at all, right?

Basically.

hands.jpg

A people without the knowledge of their past
history, origin and culture is like a tree without
roots.
- Marcus Garvey

Last edited:

The only ignorance here is your ignorant rage.

Those are all modern people, just regular business folks. And I know what they've contributed...modern technology, regulations, etc.

However, how intricate is the Middle East in American History.

Snap out of it!!

Yeah, Apple Computer had nothing to do with the development of the U.S.

Go back to sleep Marky Mark.

One wonders -

Aren't we all Americans?
Why bring race into it?

African American....does anyone even know there was a triangle trade going on here?

Like can we talk truth? Or is all the shit propaganda?

One wonders -

Aren't we all Americans?
Why bring race into it?

I put up a speech by a man called Frederick Douglass. Dedicating a monument to President Lincoln.

No young blacks on the board knew who he was. Enough said.

It was a very sad moment for me.

Would you like to counter me sir or madame?

One wonders -

Aren't we all Americans?
Why bring race into it?

I put up a speech by a man called Frederick Douglass. Dedicating a monument to President Lincoln.

Doesn't your statement bolster the argument FOR a need a Black History Month?

I'm not sure where you're coming from here.

Doesn't your statement bolster the argument FOR a need a Black History Month?

I'm not sure where you're coming from here.

If anything it proves that even with a whole month dedicated to black history, it has failed to do what it was supposed to do... Mainly because it's Government but you will never understand that simple concept.

Does it really benafit our society to have a black history month?????

I don't think so.

One wonders -

Aren't we all Americans?
Why bring race into it?

Blame the lib they rewrite history becouse they don't want people to know the racists roots of the democrat party.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpezudbbZMA]Democrats and their Roots to Racism and the KKK - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back