Terri Schiavo's Husband: Jeb Bush 'Put Me Through Hell'

The Terri Schiavo freak show was and is so deeply crazed, so unhinged, such a brew of religions kookery, whacknuttery and hypocrisy

If I am ever in her state then I hope you people are ignored and they give me a shot and end it. Especially if you are right that she had awareness. Though she obviously didn't.

Look, if she was in pain and suffering, I would agree, but she wasn't suffering until they disconnected her feeding tube. That CAUSED her to suffer.
No. There was no suffering. She could feel nothing. The parts of the brain that produces thirst, hunger and pain were liquified.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?????????????????

Who decides that?????????

Someone who could smile and blink her eyes can't feel pain?????????

You libs are sure willing to decide FOR OTHERS who can and can't feel suffering.

Would you be so willing on yourselves????

I bet not!
Science decides that. We know how these things work, you know.

And you bet your ass if my brain were liquified as hers was - I would want out.

It's just stupid to keep nothing but a shell of a human being around, and great cost just so you can feel better about yourself.

Science decides that??????????

Yeah like "science" decided in Nazi Germany that Jews were not really people and could be killed!

Science decides a LOT of things doesn't it in your world.

Nazi Germany indeed!

There really is no discussion you people won't bring the Nazis into, is there? What is making you feel insecure in your argument? You're right, she was dead. Bringing up Nazis weakens your argument, it doesn't strengthen it.

Look, if she was in pain and suffering, I would agree, but she wasn't suffering until they disconnected her feeding tube. That CAUSED her to suffer.
No. There was no suffering. She could feel nothing. The parts of the brain that produces thirst, hunger and pain were liquified.

You libs are sure willing to decide FOR OTHERS who can and can't feel suffering.

I bet not!

It's just stupid to keep nothing but a shell of a human being around, and great cost just so you can feel better about yourself.

Yeah like "science" decided in Nazi Germany that Jews were not really people and could be killed!

Nazi Germany indeed!

There really is no discussion you people won't bring the Nazis into, is there? What is making you feel insecure in your argument? You're right, she was dead. Bringing up Nazis weakens your argument, it doesn't strengthen it.
The OP brought up the Nazi's. Take up with them.

The Terri Schiavo freak show was and is so deeply crazed, so unhinged, such a brew of religions kookery, whacknuttery and hypocrisy
So in your mind it was a freak show? Yea we know, you didn't think she was life any more so kill her....and back to your reruns of Gilligan island

So in your mind it was a freak show? Yea we know, you didn't think she was life any more so kill her....and back to your reruns of Gilligan island
A freak show created by Michael Schiavo and his lawyer.

Yes, you're the psychopath. Michael humanely ended the horrible predicament Terri was in and you pathologically call that "whacking" her. Her parents wanted to extend that. Michael did what was right for Terri.

Why did she have to be put down?
What predicament was she in? She wasn't terminal. Her family was willing to take care of her.

Why did Michael have to put her down?

Legally whacked for all the world to witness one of the most barbaric acts evah! Starving and dehydrating a woman to death.
Because it's horrific to keep someone in that condition when there's no hope of revival. Most people would not want to be stuck in a body like she was, with no cognitive brain activity and no chance of recovery, so it's not farfetched to believe that she conveyed as much to her husband prior to her unfortunate demise. Even if she didn't, as her husband, it was his call to make.

There was nothing for him to gain from her death. If he didn't do it out of love and compassion, he could have simply divorced her and let her parents drag her horrible situation out. Clearly, he did it for his wife.

If he divorced her he would have had to cough up his portion of the malpractice pay day he got. And of course he would lose access to playing around with all the money that he had access to from Terri's medical fund.

Clearly he got her legally offed for the money. But I think there was a second sick motivation.

He hated her parents so much because they were on to him that he got off on making sure Terri kicked the bucket.
When do you stop lying?

There were two settlements. After everything and everyone was paid off, a trust of $750k was established for Terri's medical costs (much of which was eventually used to pay for legal fees in Michael's quest to get her feeding tube removed). The second settlement was Michael's and Michael's alone. He would not have forfeited it even had he divorced Terri. And he never had access to his wife's trust other than for her medical and legal fees.

What's your next lie?

Really. Florida law tells a different story. Go bitch at their court system. Not me.

"Under Florida law, Schiavo will inherit his wife's money when she dies.

Had he divorced her and let her parents become her guardians, there's a chance he would get nothing and possibly have to give up some of the money he was awarded from the lawsuit."

Tampabay Fund for Schiavo s medical care dwindles
Fair enough, I stand corrected, he could have lost some, or even all, of his settlement. That doesn't change much since by the time Terri was allowed to die, both settlements were pretty much spent.

A freak show created by Michael Schiavo and his lawyer.
The dude was never a man.

I Remember when my first wife died, we were Separated my ex inlaws tried to Creamate her in Secerete from me, they were rich liberal lawyers no less. It is a long story, I could have been mean and said no throw her body in a unknown grave in cook county Illinois.

But nope I was a man, as much as I hated them, drove the 12 hours to the Funeral home, signed my consent, saw the body, kissed her Goodby and drove the 12 hours back to South Carolina for work

I was tired

Last edited:

I bet not!

Nazi Germany indeed!

The OP brought up the Nazi's. Take up with them.

I already did, I said how stupid it was when he did it.

Also, I'm not sure Lakhota did it first is a good defense for anything...

There really is no discussion you people won't bring the Nazis into, is there? What is making you feel insecure in your argument? You're right, she was dead. Bringing up Nazis weakens your argument, it doesn't strengthen it.[/QUOTE]
The OP brought up the Nazi's. Take up with them.[/QUOTE]

I already did, I said how stupid it was when he did it.

Also, I'm not sure Lakhota did it first is a good defense for anything...[/QUOTE]

If the opposition doesn't like the comparison accurately directed back in their direction.. They shouldn't enter it into the argument in the first place.

They opened the door.

Breathing and heart beating are autonomic functions, and she had no brain waves, you can't change that fact, you can just ignore it, which you keep trying to do.

If she was still breathing without the help of a machine, then she was not "brain dead." She was severely retarded. Brain dead people are hooked up to machines because they're brains aren't making any connections with the rest of the body, such as the heart, lungs, etc.

If I am ever in her state then I hope you people are ignored and they give me a shot and end it. Especially if you are right that she had awareness. Though she obviously didn't.

I bet not!
How much you wanna bet? If that were me, I would want to mercifully be put out of my misery.

Hey lying libs. While you are showing "sympathetic pictures" of the scumbag that starved Terry to death, how about those pictures of Terry Schaivo with the parents who struggled to save her????

o-TERRI-SCHIAVO-OWN-WATN-facebook.jpg

That's a good picture. The death worshipers and wife beater defenders on this forum kept saying over and over that she was dead, proudly displaying their ignorance of the medical facts of PVS, which I posted. PVS is a level of awareness and responsiveness that goes well beyond a coma and certainly isn't "brain dead" like the brain dead Leftists kept insisting.

The demonic Left just wanted to kill this woman, and any lie to justify it would do.

Yes, we do, but you vote between two candidates who are identical, so we're the ones making a statement that we aren't happy with the crap candidates we are offered. You're feeding the government trolls.
What statement? Half of the time you sound no different than the idiot Libs.... Like right now. The other half of the time you sound like looney right wingers. And the candidates you support are crackpots. Like Ron Paul. You are nothing but fence riders.

That's just silly. I do like your point though that sometimes I'm not liberal, sometimes I'm not conservative. That just may be why I said I'm not a liberal or a conservative, I'm a libertarian...
Libertarians choose the kook fringe beliefs of both parties. Which is why your crackpot candidates can't get elected.

Branch Paulinians. What's WRONG with these people? Branch Paulinians. What s WRONG with these people

090-0101152400-ron-paul-zombies.jpg

Strawman. I'm not a Ron Paul supporter, never said I was. I'm not into candidates with a God complex. Even a libertarian minded politician undoes being free of government when they get caught up in being worshiped. I'm also not a member of the Libertarian Party. While I generally agree with their positions, they are more Party than Libertarian with their endless litmus tests. And is further shown by that they aren't even nominating libertarians anymore, they are nominating Republican conservatives to get attention. You sure are mastering liberal rhetorical techniques though. That you can't address what I actually say is a clear sign even you recognize the weakness in your arguments.

I know. You support DOMA which no libertarian supports. It was a statist law passed by Family Values groups, which means that though you feign to have libertarian views, you might in fact be an evangelical Christian statist willing to push your agenda even when it subverts the Constitutional role for the federal government. Truth to tell, I have no idea what you are.

Hey lying libs. While you are showing "sympathetic pictures" of the scumbag that starved Terry to death, how about those pictures of Terry Schaivo with the parents who struggled to save her????

That's a good picture. The death worshipers and wife beater defenders on this forum kept saying over and over that she was dead, proudly displaying their ignorance of the medical facts of PVS, which I posted. PVS is a level of awareness and responsiveness that goes well beyond a coma and certainly isn't "brain dead" like the brain dead Leftists kept insisting.

The demonic Left just wanted to kill this woman, and any lie to justify it would do.
They wanted her dead because the Florida government stepped in to help the parents plight. Period. They didn't care what her medical status was.

Wow.. so I'm supposed to believe anything from those that support sucking babies out of the womb and funneling them down the drain?

Yeah, whatever.

They wanted her dead because the Florida government stepped in to help the parents plight. Period. They didn't care what her medical status was.

I'm often reminded of when Jesus promised to avenge all the innocent blood shed on the face of the earth, how Abel's blood cried out from the earth when he was murdered. What a day that will be when the murderous Left has to answer for the innocent life they took to the Creator who made that life, and watched in horror when it was wrongfully killed. The biggest mistake these people make is having no fear of the day of judgment.

Nobody could hurt Terri, because her brain was GONE. She saw, heard, felt, and knew NOTHING.

Referring to how Terri got to be in that condition to begin with, silly.

They keep ignoring that point for some odd reason. Guess it doesn't fit in their script. :)

I'd prefer proof behind the point, not just accusation. Now who sounds like the liberal? Proof? Isn't an accusation enough? Um...no...it's not...
I believe the neurologist that testified that Terri came to the hospital with a neck injury caused by strangulation when she was originally treated. Plus testimony by friends and family of verbal and mental abuse.

I don't really care what you believe. Thought you realized that. Oh well.

So, why couldn't they prove that in court? I agree that would change everything, but again, it's only an accusation.

Do you think a court should decide whether YOU live or die? I mean we are not talking about a criminal trial where the death penalty is an option. We are talking about a court deciding whether YOU have the right to live, simply because someone wants YOU dead. Do you want a court deciding that?

I can't believe that son of a bitch is out there whining and moaning about how his life was made "hell" because it took so long legally get Terri whacked.

What an asshole.
Yep testimony from a nursing home RN stated that he repeatedly would get pissed and ask was she dead yet? When was this bitch going to die?

Yet no one saw this as a conflict in interest.

The "do not resuscitate" in '93 was a flag. A big flag. He'd gotten his money from the malpractice suit and all of a sudden went from "I'll love her and keep her safe forever during the trial" to "do not resuscitate".
I don't know why you're not capable of learning ... but it was 5 years later when he finally went to court to get her taken off of life support.

Yeah? And? By then he had his new woman and Terri was an inconvenience.

Must of been so hard for him to try to keep up appearances all that time.
More bullshit. Again, if that were the case, he could have simply divorced her. There was nothing for him to gain other than relieving his wife of being in a PVS.

He couldn't divorce her because of her condition.

That's why he wanted her dead!

For someone who claims the courts can decide everything you are woefully ignorant about the law regarding the situation.

I can't believe that son of a bitch is out there whining and moaning about how his life was made "hell" because it took so long legally get Terri whacked.

What an asshole.

No, the reason why he's complaining about how Jeb made his life miserable because a lot of "Pro-LIfe" asshole sent him messages threatening his children.
Nah. He is probably out of money and needs to make a quick buck.

I can't believe he has the nerve to raise his ugly head.

Talk about a guy with no conscience and no shame.

Forum List

Back